Thread: Tap pet shop game play

Tap pet shop game play

Did anyone complete the treasure guardian quest. What gems do you get. Says it brings gems galore. Wondering if it's worth doing since you have to get a decoration that costs paws

I answered your other post. A bit late but nobody looks at this part of forum very often. We all mainly keep to the forum for our own particular game. You should get more support from other players there.
    Just one word of caution. There are currently only three games alive so to speak. This means only three properly active forums. The rest are spasmodic to say the least. Sorry about that but don't blaim the messenger.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 06-03-16 at 01:16 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.