Thread: No new models.

Question No new models.

Hi, I'm new to this forum so please bare with me if I'm asking a silly question. I have completed every quest I can and have acquired 46 models in total. However, I can't seem to get anymore. When I look in the 'my models' tab it just tells me there are further models to come. I have checked my lookbook and there are many more models to collect but they all appear to be runway models. How do I get these? Or do I have to wait? I have invested a lot of time (and money) in this game and don't want it to end so abruptly. Thank you for any suggestions or help.

They are no longer adding new cash models and diamond models. However, there are ongoing runway models that you should still receive every Saturday if you haven't recruited them.

My lookbook is almost complete, I am missing a few girls, not on purpose tho. They glitched for me and I couldn't recruit them or they just disappeared.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Thank you for your reply. I hope they do add more models eventually. This would be ridiculous if they didn't people have put a lot of money into this game for it to just end. I'm having glitch's too. It won't let me collect my feather glam bonus dress