Thread: Can't download episode

Exclamation Can't download episode

I already downloaded episode but my episode can't update. So, I uninstall it then I tried to install it back. An error pops up, it's happen every time I tried to download episode. I also tried downloading other app and it's works like normal, it's only happen when I tried to download episode. Please help me. Thanks! :)

Hi Ellisa I was hoping one of the staff would have answered you question by now but they must be busy with other things and missed your thread.
    You need to know that Episodes has its own forum which you can find here http://forums.episodeinteractive.com/forum
    As Campus Life is a completely different game you need to follow the link and ask your question over there. I hope this helps.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I recently factory reset my device and now cannot download as it says device not compatible. Any tips?

Leah. Just to be clear, what are we talking here? I am assuming CL on an Andriod device.
    I did have something simular with a different game but it was ages ago so I am a bit foggy in remembering exactly what happened but as far as I can recall it wasnt good. My only advice is to submit a ticket and ask the very helpful staff at PG to help. This is a link to the ticket page http://www.pocketgems.com/support
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.