Thread: Paradise cove

Angry Paradise cove

You said it has been corrupted what do I need to do

Hi Millie and welcome to Forums.
    Not sure who said something had been corrupted but here is the thing.
    Firstly ask on the TPC forum. They are a rowdy lot across there but mostly helpful.
    Secondly submit a ticket about your corruption by using this link https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thirdly drop a PM to PGWilsooon giving him your ticket number and a rough explanation. He will then identify your ticket and get back to you quite speedily.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Millieb134 View Post
    You said it has been corrupted what do I need to do
    Depends on how bad but deleting and installing game again can fix some things. But make sure you have your game/device backed up and are signed in to GC.

Reply to the email you have recieved asking what you need to do next, or just forward me your ticket ID. Will get someone to help you out.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"