Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Celebrations.

Birthday Celebrations.

It's been 4 years of wonderful TPC fun and each year PG have made sure we got something to commenorate the Occassion.
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 03-28-16 at 03:22 AM.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

First anniversary we got the first ship.
    The quest consisted of fighting Birthday Joe to get pieces of cake.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...ys-LTQ-SPOILER
    Attachment 110040

Second anniversary was Birthday Brigade.
    A free ship with a Ruby quest to upgrade and a merchant prize.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...tions-Spoilers
    Attachment 110041

I can't find third aniversary.
    And I can't remember.

Fourth Aniversary is TPC 4th Aniversary
    A mermaid quest for a hard to get ship.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...niversary-ship
    Attachment 110042
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I stand corrected. PG did not do something each aniversary. The third aniversary was totally ignored.
    The superstar quest for 03/09/15-03/15/15 there was no birthday/ aniversary reference.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...5-LTQ-Spoilers

Thanks PG for giving us a coin celebratory ship quest!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  21.7 KB
    I love the colorful Chris.

Much appreciiated.

Looks like Chris is moving on up 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Thanks PG for giving us a coin celebratory ship quest!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  21.7 KB
    I love the colorful Chris.

Much appreciiated.
    Hi Blue! I love it too but I would really love it even more if it had 30 minutes repair time!
    Last edited by Heinz; 04-12-16 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    Hi Blue! I love it too but I would really love even more it if id had 30 minutes repair time!
    You have no idea how much I am hoping for that too. That would not only make my day, but my whole year!

I would appreciate it at 3 or 4 hours repair

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    I stand corrected. PG did not do something each aniversary. The third aniversary was totally ignored.
    The superstar quest for 03/09/15-03/15/15 there was no birthday/ aniversary reference.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...5-LTQ-Spoilers
    I think the 3rd Anniversary was a kind of Stealth Celebration. IIRC, the Leather Ship showed up around the time of the 3rd Anniversary, and leather is the traditional gift for a 3rd wedding anniversary
    Guild: PiratesPlaying

"Why is this game called Tap Paradise Cove? A true Paradise wouldn't have constant battling and invading pirates. Seems more like Tap Paradox Cove to me."

Hey All,

We listened to the feedback from the first take on the 4th Anniversary celebration and agreed that it wasn't a great experience for all. We felt like 4 years is kind of a big deal, and it should be something that everyone could recognize, use, and look at and say "Oh yeah, that's from the 4th Anniversary!". On behalf of the team, we hope you enjoy Chris's new ship!

Thanks Wilsooon!

Thank you, Wilsooon. And thanks to PG. There is now way I can get the mermaid quest ships, and it is nice to have a quest I can finish!
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

It is a really cute ship, Wilson. Thanks, PG.

I, too, am hoping for 30 minute repair..

And thank you for four very interesting years!!!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Strange that no one has expedited just to see what the new Chris' Technicolor Dreamboat is all about. No spoilers out there? I guess we all like to say we received that ship for free.
    Dare
    A Leader of The Family (retired November 2016)
    There is no substitute for the original Family...

Quote Originally Posted by Darec9 View Post
    Strange that no one has expedited just to see what the new Chris' Technicolor Dreamboat is all about. No spoilers out there? I guess we all like to say we received that ship for free.
    Just pleasant anticipation ... and reasonable scepticism...

It is 8 hours repair

Quote Originally Posted by Racco View Post
    It is 8 hours repair
    Oh, what a surprise!

Maybe it is just a delayed surprise
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

.... very delayed. Hope the patient ones gets a faster repair ship.

I can probably guess the power too. 1125 attack and 1135 defense. Am I right?
    Dare

Sorry Dare, I think you are slipping. gentle lol. The stats are in the pics in post #1.

As lovely as it would have been to have had a 30 minute repair on the new ship for Chris, I am still very pleased to have it. I was very disappointed when the 4th Anniversary ship was a key ship. It is really great to be able to join in the celebrations. Thanks everyone.

Sorry, I should clarify. I forgot the fact that I never upgrade the common ships past level 4. The beginning levels look small and diminished most times so I spend the one black pearl upgrades to level up to level 4 where it takes on the ultimate look of the ship. But it maintains low costs for voyages and repairs. So my guess on power stats were correct for level four. Takes more black pearls per level to get it to full power which is not so much of a climb but costs more all around.

I figure I would save the black pearls to get all those high paying merchants to fully upgraded to maximize coin generation. But that did not take long. I figure I can always level the ships up later if I have a surplus of both coins and black pearls.

Another quick tip is to only level up the guild quest ships to level 6. It jumps quickly to 3,150 power at level 6 but only raises 50 per level to max at 3,365 at a high cost in black pearls. You are almost there at level 6. Not worth the cost to upgrade and win yourself higher repair and voyage costs.
    Dare

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Darec9 View Post
    Sorry, I should clarify. I forgot the fact that I never upgrade the common ships past level 4. The beginning levels look small and diminished most times so I spend the one black pearl upgrades to level up to level 4 where it takes on the ultimate look of the ship. But it maintains low costs for voyages and repairs. So my guess on power stats were correct for level four. Takes more black pearls per level to get it to full power which is not so much of a climb but costs more all around.

I figure I would save the black pearls to get all those high paying merchants to fully upgraded to maximize coin generation. But that did not take long. I figure I can always level the ships up later if I have a surplus of both coins and black pearls.

Another quick tip is to only level up the guild quest ships to level 6. It jumps quickly to 3,150 power at level 6 but only raises 50 per level to max at 3,365 at a high cost in black pearls. You are almost there at level 6. Not worth the cost to upgrade and win yourself higher repair and voyage costs.
    Thanks for the tips! Which do you mean when you say the high paying merchants?

High paying merchants - if you go over level 50? you get 5 craftable merchants (listed under merchants). They upgrade with black pearls. At max level, they are the biggest source of coin income. The names have been listed somewhere else on the forum.

Dare, I think we are in the same boat sort of with regards to how far we upgrade boats. Luckily I upgraded my merchants long before I started upgrading my boats. I am one of those who is forever short of black pearls.

Your tip about the guild quest ship is also very valid and something all new players should know about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast