Thread: ⚡️⚡️⚡️Just had to repair 30 ships again that were not damaged⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️Just had to repair 30 ships again that were not damaged⚡️⚡️⚡️

Is there another way to ask to get bugs, glitches, etc.. Fixed????

Going to be another fun guild wars this weekend !!!

Sending in tickets do not resolve the issues with the game

Hi Diamond.
    I guess you are talking TPC here! Just a couple of things which might help.
    you would be definately better taking this to the TPC forum 'bugs' section. This section is not often, if at all, read by PG so no one is going to answer.
    Dont you have a guild leader or someone who you can take this to? I am casting round here as it isnt my game but I am trying to help.
    When you say 'Is there another way' you seem to be saying you have tried something but you dont say what! Have you submitted a ticket as this should definately get you an answer or try sending a PM to the TPC Mod who is Damedesetoiles.
    Hope some of this has helped.

Edit.
    Just read your last line - that you have sent tickets. If you refuse to be fobbed off and keep your ticket open, you will get answers. You might not like what you are told but then thats a different story.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 03-19-16 at 01:50 PM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.