Thread: Problems with Goals

Problems with Goals

Hi, I'm having a problem with the latest Faro goal. Today, 3/05/2016, I bought two rustic snow tables but it did not register with the goal completion. I received the two tables but did not get credit for buying them toward my goal. Anyone else having this problem? I would really like to complete the goal. I put in a ticket, so I'll see what happens.

I had the same issue since I bought 1 of each color, but only 1 registered towards my goal. To complete it, you need to get 2 of the darker shade table.

Click "GO!" via the quest page, you'll be brought to the store and you'll see the darker shade table with a "GOAL" banner on it. That's the one you need to purchase.

I'm believing it's a glitch.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Thanks, Naimonster. Too late for me the quest is over. Really wanted the chairs and outdoor fireplace. Oh well. Jesse gave me back some diamonds toward one table. I bought the dog purse and the hair fasinator too toward the goal. Too many diamonds to spend and not complete the goal.

Well just to update, never did get to complete the rustic fireplace, chair goal. Tried the Speakeasy goal. Bought the 2 tables and two lamps but was unable to collect the shoes that were the reward. Finally today I was able to collect the shoes but the goal is over, so once again I cannot complete the goal. So I guess I'm done with goals. Also, I am finding photoshoots too hard to do keeps freezing and closing.