Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wales - new chapter

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I finished mine about a week ago. I waited till I had over 10,000 diamonds and over a 1000 rolls. Took some time as I didnt play often but. I guess it's time to delete the game.
    PGWilsooon wrote on 14th March "It's worth noting that we are still continuing to support the game for players who write in. There's some confusion from what I can tell with this term. Providing support for a game is different than releasing updates."

Don't see any evidence of it as I get the locked sites in Wales too - luckily for me they unlock regularly so I just quit and go back in and always they unlock after a couple of tries.

I'm plugging away, nothing like as regularly but keep coming back - find it strangely therapeutic in my corporate chaos especially as you can only play for a couple of minutes at a time every few hours it suits me somehow; whilst sitting on the train home or some other downtime. As I get more clues I seem to get more diamonds, the lack of which has been my big gripe with the game, so I'm still going. How any of you has finished the game totally I can only imagine you get more diamonds and rewards than me - I know I haven't been playing as long as some people but I worked out that I still need around 45,000 diamonds to complete the game - all the regular, premium and clubhouse sites - so I may just finish the game before I die :-)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayne View Post
    PGWilsooon wrote on 14th March "It's worth noting that we are still continuing to support the game for players who write in. There's some confusion from what I can tell with this term. Providing support for a game is different than releasing updates."

Don't see any evidence of it as I get the locked sites in Wales too - luckily for me they unlock regularly so I just quit and go back in and always they unlock after a couple of tries.

I'm plugging away, nothing like as regularly but keep coming back - find it strangely therapeutic in my corporate chaos especially as you can only play for a couple of minutes at a time every few hours it suits me somehow; whilst sitting on the train home or some other downtime. As I get more clues I seem to get more diamonds, the lack of which has been my big gripe with the game, so I'm still going. How any of you has finished the game totally I can only imagine you get more diamonds and rewards than me - I know I haven't been playing as long as some people but I worked out that I still need around 45,000 diamonds to complete the game - all the regular, premium and clubhouse sites - so I may just finish the game before I die :-)
    It means that people can play it if they have sites yet to open. But for those who have completed all the sites it's the end. No new content, features, updates etc.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123