Thread: tpc crashes and screen goes black for ages

tpc crashes and screen goes black for ages

recently tpc has crashed when tapping on to the ads. the screen goes black and stays that way for some time,anything up to a few hours. I can live with the inconvenience of the game crashing and going back to the apps on my iPad as I just tap on it again to play again as that has been the norm for a few months now but this latest crashing is a real pain. anyone else have this problem?

Have you tried to clear your iPads memory? It might help to close other apps that are running in the background — therefore you need to open the expose (open it by pushing the screen from the bottom upwards and close the app) and reboot it by pressing the home- and power button until the apple appears. Also make sure that the iPads capacity isn't completely used.

If that doesn't solve the problem, contact pg

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sachadad View Post
    recently tpc has crashed when tapping on to the ads. the screen goes black and stays that way for some time,anything up to a few hours. I can live with the inconvenience of the game crashing and going back to the apps on my iPad as I just tap on it again to play again as that has been the norm for a few months now but this latest crashing is a real pain. anyone else have this problem?
    It's a common problem with the ads at the moment. If the screen goes black exit...and go back in TPC

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Another thread on this, sachadad:
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...creen-of-death
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.