Thread: It's 2016 SERIOUSLY OF!

Unhappy It's 2016 SERIOUSLY OF!

OF AFTER $$$$$$ I'm getting FRUSTRATED on waiting for an UPDATE, yes update 1.18.10 came out, ok so now STUCK ON 23, 23 cash recruits 2 DIAMOND girls that cost to UNLOCK! When I see others that don't have to pay to UNLOCK THE DIAMOND GIRLS. BOUGHT BEACH. NOW JUST STUCK. Even the Amazon kindle team has stated OF HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE, SO WHEN IS IT OR WILL IT EVEN COME BC NOTHING CHANGED IN MY GAME WITH NEW UPDATE. WANT ANSWERS!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Nai

Quote Originally Posted by Prophetess View Post
    OF AFTER $$$$$$ I'm getting FRUSTRATED on waiting for an UPDATE, yes update 1.18.10 came out, ok so now STUCK ON 23, 23 cash recruits 2 DIAMOND girls that cost to UNLOCK! When I see others that don't have to pay to UNLOCK THE DIAMOND GIRLS. BOUGHT BEACH. NOW JUST STUCK. Even the Amazon kindle team has stated OF HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO UPDATE, SO WHEN IS IT OR WILL IT EVEN COME BC NOTHING CHANGED IN MY GAME WITH NEW UPDATE. WANT ANSWERS!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Update: I have Contacted pocket gems about this situation and I have received an answer. Here is our conversation. (Please read from bottom to top)
    Campus Life Update

Sailor Moon Generation
    I'm sure you've been asked this thousands of times, but is Campus Life an IOS only game from now on? If not, then why is it only on IOS and Why hav...
    S
    Support Team
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -## Your request (#418444) has been received and is being reviewed by our team. We will respond to your ...
    S
    Support Team
    Your request (#418444) has been updated. If we have not heard from you in 4 days the ticket will automatically close, at which point you'll need to...

Sailor Moon Generation
    to Support
    0 minutes agoDetails
    Thanks so much. Is there any chance that Campus Life could be put back on the appstore in the future? One that supports android?

On Monday, September 25, 2017, Support Team <support@pocketgems.com> wrote:
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (#418444) has been updated.

If we have not heard from you in 4 days the ticket will automatically close, at which point you'll need to file a new support request in order to continue this conversation.

Terr
    Terr (Support Team)
    Sep 25, 10:37 AM PDT

Hi ,

Thanks for contacting Pocket Gems. Unfortunately, due to updates to Google's Play store, some of our older games are no longer compatible with Android devices. Due to this we've removed these games from the Play store to prevent further downloads.

I'm very sorry for any trouble this may have caused. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Have a wonderful day,

Terr

Interested in meeting other players for game tips and advice? Check out our official forums here: https://forums.pocketgems.com/
    Sailor Moo
    Sailor Moon Generation
    Sep 24, 4:46 PM PDT

I'm sure you've been asked this thousands of times, but is Campus Life an IOS only game from now on?

If not, then why is it only on IOS and Why haven't you updated it for android? If you will not update it, at least put it back on the Google Play Store. Us fans of the game have been wondering for a while now and we've gotten no answers. Just wanted to ask because I (and thousands of other people) enjoy this game very much. Sincerely- Kittykatmeowmeow from the PocketGems Forum.