Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 237

Thread: Crypting perfection?

  1. #26
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    never known it so cold - Spain
    Posts
    7,406
    Gotsome
    you are going to be very cross with me again. Sorry in advance.
    Several years ago Kate was a firm proponent of leave when the going gets tuff. I am sure she has not changed her mind since. I remember when I was still wet behind the ears she advised me/all of us to 'go, do something, anything, else and dont come back until the dig/crypt had time to recycle'. Not verbatim but close and not bad for remembrance from several years.

    Point is - there is very little new in an old game.

    Invis. Any chance you, of the 'he who can find everything' crown can find my Mummy rant?
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 02-19-16 at 02:34 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

  2. #27
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Invis. Any chance you, of the 'he who can find everything' crown can find my Mummy rant?
    Easy.

    I still find it a bit odd as I get four back row mummies very regularly and did from the beginning. I truly hate the endless parade of EG dunes. Sad to say the game is more of a chore for me nowadays, particularly the crypting. I just can't seem to let it go, the completionist in me I think.
    Last edited by grave digger; 02-19-16 at 04:00 AM.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

  3. #28
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    never known it so cold - Spain
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Easy.

    I still find it a bit odd as I get four back row mummies very regularly and did from the beginning. I truly hate the endless parade of EG dunes. Sad to say the game is more of a chore for me nowadays, particularly the crypting. I just can't seem to let it go, the completionist in me I think.
    Thank you. I know you dont like me being nice to you but I have to say, you never let people down.
    I remember the rant so well because it was a first for me though, unfortunately, it hasnt been the last rather the norm instead. Reading round and about the post and looking for it reminded me of a couple of things. We were beta testers for the lovely Crypt PU's. I hated it at the begining but ended up converted and miss it still. The other is 'beta' testers, where are they now? For anyone who is after these, I need to say this was part of my 'different games' philosophy. If some were testers and others never saw whatever or waited weeks to get the new version how could we all play on the same field. They seemed to be completely random, who was chosen but both the speculation and discussion these things generated was such good fun.

    edit. Invis. I am ignoring your last bit. We need your wisdom so keep on completioning.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

  4. #29
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a perfect sequence in the crypt during a midweek or weekend event and kept a screenshot? By that I mean finding 1 of the event item in row 1, 10 in row 2, 20 in row 3 and 50 in row 4 for a total of 81 items from a single power token. I would love to say I have, but the best I have achieved whilst finding 900 bracelets for the current midweeker is 3 out of 4. Of course with my luck, the one I missed was the 50.

    Attachment 107369
    My best so far...
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  6.9 KB
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

    No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

  5. #30
    Sorority Superstar RosemaryL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    2,764
    Wow - my best so far is 11 ;-)

    Well that's not exactly true - I have found the occasional 20 or 50, but the only time I've found 2, it was a 1 and a 10.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.

  6. #31
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,835
    Brother,

    I have gotten close too. Not a 71 like you. The other end. 31 & 60:

    Name:  31 Screws 41216 A.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  20.9 KB


    Name:  60 Thrones 5316.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  20.9 KB


    Somebody's gonna do it one of these days. It's gotta be possible.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)


    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club is now 78 strong and growing and in its second year. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

    Congratulations to our newest Bandits:
    * Pippy * & Binkster!!

    Special congratulations to Meggymoo & Dr. Tammy for becoming the first 4BBs!

  7. #32
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Brother,

    Somebody's gonna do it one of these days. It's gotta be possible.
    But a lot more improbable than we thought. It would be good to have some comment from Wilsoon as to whether it was actually possible or not as no one has yet reported even seeing the possibility of a perfect 81. Hollow that was a near miss though. I hope all those thrones came in useful.

  8. #33
    Smurfic Explorer BlueBlou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,052
    Mike, somebody did say seeing it and it was not so long ago. Was on one of the other threads.

    Somehow the link does not want to copy. #19 in the mid week crypt event about Thrones started by Gotta.
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 05-13-16 at 01:41 AM.

  9. #34
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada, the big on the top
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    But a lot more improbable than we thought. It would be good to have some comment from Wilsoon as to whether it was actually possible or not as no one has yet reported even seeing the possibility of a perfect 81. Hollow that was a near miss though. I hope all those thrones came in useful.
    Okay, it IS possible. I saw it today while crypting. I made a concerted effort to record a "find" in each row for at least 80 attempts (I was in the process of securing my ruby droplets). Luckily for me it happened on the 3rd attempt. Interestingly, but of no import whatsoever, the "willpower" vials were found in the 1st bird, row 1, left: 1st bird, row 2, left; 1st bird, row 3, left and 2nd bird, row 4 left. (Epic Grove). In the next 77 attempts, nothing even close. The only screen shot I have is the 50 from the last row; not much help on the visuals.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    But a lot more improbable than we thought. It would be good to have some comment from Wilsoon as to whether it was actually possible or not as no one has yet reported even seeing the possibility of a perfect 81. Hollow that was a near miss though. I hope all those thrones came in useful.
    Last edited by Drumlyn; 05-15-16 at 02:26 PM.

  10. #35
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumlyn View Post
    Okay, it IS possible. I saw it today while crypting. I made a concerted effort to record a "find" in each row for at least 80 attempts (I was in the process of securing my ruby droplets). Luckily for me it happened on the 3rd attempt. Interestingly, but of no import whatsoever, the "willpower" vials were found in the 1st bird, row 1, left: 1st bird, row 2, left; 1st bird, row 3, left and 2nd bird, row 4 left. (Epic Grove). In the next 77 attempts, nothing even close. The only screen shot I have is the 50 from the last row; not much help on the visuals.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Lyn:

    That's imensely helpful. I haven't been able to catch all four (1/10/20/50) in a single crypt try. You're right, it's impossible to get a screenshot to verify, as it disappears so fast.

    Not that I think it matters, but just in case, what device do you play on (I forgot)?

    I tried a few crypts today and yesterday. I got one of each, separately, and I also got 2 - 11s and 1 - 21. It's definitely going to be difficult to pull that perfect 81. That'll be a list and a club all on its own.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)


    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club is now 78 strong and growing and in its second year. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

    Congratulations to our newest Bandits:
    * Pippy * & Binkster!!

    Special congratulations to Meggymoo & Dr. Tammy for becoming the first 4BBs!

  11. #36
    Zookeeper Tassie Ariana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    816
    It is possible! I saw it! Just the once, I had got 11 and then missed the 20 and amazingly there was a 50 on the last row! Obviously no chance for a screenshot but it is possible.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

  12. #37
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    It is possible! I saw it! Just the once, I had got 11 and then missed the 20 and amazingly there was a 50 on the last row! Obviously no chance for a screenshot but it is possible.
    Drumlyn and Tassie. Thanks for the info, good to know it is possible and twice in the same event! I have done very little crypting this weekend as I found the bike cog things quickly and then decided to try gambling for a change. I have managed to get into the top 100 for the first time ever in a weekend gambling event. It cost me 3000 rubies to find 1500 will powers in the slot machine, though I also hit the shovel and EOre jackpots once. I currently have 92 droplets, so I decided it was worth experimenting to get the final ten.

  13. #38
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto, CDA
    Posts
    1,061
    Hey Mikies, that is what I try for in the Casino events. There is no way I will burn through my rubies when folks go crazy and the scores are so high. I did try to play and compete when they first started but that was back in the days of MalcT. I actually saw him in 50th place earlier today. I am not sure what the final was in the group I was in however when I last looked the top two had scores of over 40,000. The rubies and drops soon add doing this.

  14. #39
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada, the big on the top
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Lyn:

    That's imensely helpful. I haven't been able to catch all four (1/10/20/50) in a single crypt try. You're right, it's impossible to get a screenshot to verify, as it disappears so fast.

    Not that I think it matters, but just in case, what device do you play on (I forgot)?

    I tried a few crypts today and yesterday. I got one of each, separately, and I also got 2 - 11s and 1 - 21. It's definitely going to be difficult to pull that perfect 81. That'll be a list and a club all on its own.
    Hi Igota, I play on an IPad Air. Too bad about a screen shot, but I see that Tassie had the run too.

  15. #40
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada, the big on the top
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    Drumlyn and Tassie. Thanks for the info, good to know it is possible and twice in the same event! I have done very little crypting this weekend as I found the bike cog things quickly and then decided to try gambling for a change. I have managed to get into the top 100 for the first time ever in a weekend gambling event. It cost me 3000 rubies to find 1500 will powers in the slot machine, though I also hit the shovel and EOre jackpots once. I currently have 92 droplets, so I decided it was worth experimenting to get the final ten.
    Hi Mike, it's good to see that the 1:2 ratio is holding steady. It makes it easier to calculate just how many rubies it will take to reach one's goal. Thus, in my group (nobody that I recognized from either the forum or otherwise) the top 2 were over 40,000 which translates into 80,000 rubies - minus of course the number of items found in the crypts.

  16. #41
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    never known it so cold - Spain
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumlyn View Post
    Hi Mike, it's good to see that the 1:2 ratio is holding steady. It makes it easier to calculate just how many rubies it will take to reach one's goal. Thus, in my group (nobody that I recognized from either the forum or otherwise) the top 2 were over 40,000 which translates into 80,000 rubies - minus of course the number of items found in the crypts.
    And that equates to a WIN!!!!!! Why would anyone bother spending that sort of rubies? I just worked out how many trees you needed to make it pay for itself rather than time for one tree to pay for itself. Something stupid was the answer. Even if you (you as in one not you as in Drummer) were to hit perfection every single spin or crypt the win is not paying for itself
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 05-16-16 at 05:31 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

  17. #42
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    And that equates to a WIN!!!!!! Why would anyone bother spending that sort of rubies? I just worked out how many trees you needed to make it pay for itself rather than time for one tree to pay for itself. Something stupid was the answer. Even if you (you as in one not you as in Drummer) were to hit perfection every single spin or crypt the win is not paying for itself

    You are absolutely right which is why I have always boycotted these event. Another way of looking at it is that top two in a gambling event will require around 80000 rubies whereas a bandit run will need around 200 SF. 20 SF cost 3400 rubies, so the cost is just 34000 rubies. The only downside is the time required which is far less for spinning 100 rubies at a time in the slot machine. Incidently, if you did spend 80000 rubies and won 6 ruby trees, they would give the rubies back at 60 a day, so you would break even in 1333 days or 3.6 years!

  18. #43
    Sorority Superstar salmo23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    And that equates to a WIN!!!!!! Why would anyone bother spending that sort of rubies? I just worked out how many trees you needed to make it pay for itself rather than time for one tree to pay for itself. Something stupid was the answer. Even if you (you as in one not you as in Drummer) were to hit perfection every single spin or crypt the win is not paying for itself
    Look, here is my take on the Casino...UD and all that jazz...

    A player who has gone through all regions, all passages, reached the highest game levels, is pretty much just "hanging out",maybe waiting for new content. I think we all know that is not going to happen, some clarification would be nice...but looks like that is not going to happen either. Each time the "Beg for New Content" thread is bumped up it slowly sinks without a peep from PG.

    But back to my point. Advanced players are probably sitting on big piles of rubies that serve no real purpose once everything is completed in their game. Why not blow them in the
    Casino? It's not about getting more rubies it would seem to me...more about having some fun in a game that has maybe gone stale.

    Obviously, I like the Casino Events...the Search Events are a real snooze to me.

    Again, just my opinion.

  19. #44
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,970
    Let me add to what Salmo wrote and say the casino also can increase your shovels, power tokens, and E-ore with payouts while searching just increases shovel totals.

  20. #45
    The Ambassador Spanish eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    never known it so cold - Spain
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Let me add to what Salmo wrote and say the casino also can increase your shovels, power tokens, and E-ore with payouts while searching just increases shovel totals.
    I get that but it must be my strict Yorkshire upbringing. You make spending a penny stretch twice or keep it in your pocket.

    Mike, I just knew my maths had gone haywire. I got something like just over 45 trees for 2 years.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 05-16-16 at 07:50 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

  21. #46
    Sorority Superstar RosemaryL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    2,764
    I'm with Salmo - I play casino events when I have more rubies than I can otherwise use. Yes, a billionaire event can provide a better return on investment but a billionaire event requires missing sleep and wearing out my hands, so I can only do one after my hands and brain have fully recovered from the last one ;-0
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.

  22. #47
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,835
    Actually, we've (I've) written about this at least 10 times before. When I tried to advocate a rotation of events (BB, Pure Dig, Pure Crypt, and Casino), I was met with resistance (not by all mind you). I tried to explain that each separate event helps replenish game assets and along with the buffer time between events, in a rotation like I suggested, it allows for a better, fairer competition, top to bottom.

    I like all four types of events. They all have their difficulties, challenges and upsides, but by having them all in a rotation you would help to eliminate what happened this weekend and what happens every weekend a "lead" Casino event occurs. By that I mean, players would spend excess rubies on BB/Search events which add to shovel totals, the extra shovels are used in the Pure Dig events and they help to find PTs, which are then used in the Pure Crypt events, which also return a bunch (but not all) of rubies back to players for Casino events. Now, that doesn't totally eliminate the possibility that someone will "hoard" rubies to pounce on the Casino event top-2, but then that's where correcting the reward structure comes into play. Both those adjustements help form the solution.

    As I wrote before, when we (SP players) come off of a BB event, or pure Dig event, or recently a joint Dig/Crypt event into a lead Casino event there are a lot of players who have had a chance to amass a large balance of rubies. What's been happening is that PG has been running back-to-back Casino events for a while now and the lead Casino event has turned into a frenzy (most of the time) with players burning rubies against each other to try and finish top-2 for the extra trees. Keep in mind, this doesn't bother me as I can compete with those big spenders. I just felt all along that a reformatted reward tier in addition to a defined rotation of the 4 events, would be the fairest system for all levels of players (as it's never gonna be perfect). If you don't subscribe to those fixes, then I also suggested that PG publish in-game and on the forum a calendar of upcoming events. At least by doing that, players can pick and choose which Casino event (lead or trail) they want to participate in. As it stands now, nobody is certain that the back-to-back Casino format will happen every week, thus you get players crowding the top-2 in the lead Casino event. (I'm also not naive, PG keeps us in the dark so that we burn our rubies on the lead Casino event and then hopefully rubies sales go up on the trail event.)

    Just ask Rosemary. She PMed me in the last trail Casino event asking for some advice and I told her exactly how to play it (not bragging here, just trying to help another player maximize ROI) and exactly what it would take for her to finish top-2. If I'm not mistaken, she finished top-2 with around 27K relics, compared to top-2 in the preceding (lead) Casino event which was in 50K+ range. I was in the group this weekend with the multiple players who had 40K+, some who missed out on the top-2. I sat out purposefully, not because of a lack of rubies (I currently have 265K), but because why spend 8-10K rubies per tree or more when next week's Casino event I can spend 4-5K per tree because everybody has blown their wad of rubies in this lead event and keep the savings for the next predictable set of Casino events by PG? Look, I'm not going to fight PG over this. I tried to be helpful. I tried to offer foresight on these events and advocate change. But until that happens, players just need to amend their strategies.

    In addition, you can see the start of what I predicted happening in these Casino events. I wrote a while back that because the reward tiers that immediately precede top-7 are ridicuously sparse, in future Casino events PG was going to get a small contingent that jumps out early, blocks everyone out and fights it out the rest of the weekend for top-2 based on attrition (who runs out of rubies first). Because of those bad middle tier rewards in these events (E-Ore and only 10 droplets, and I know not everybody agrees), a lot of other players don't feel the need to waste rubies chasing those bad rewards. This only helps to make the lopsidedness of these events worse because now the players not competing for the top-2 spots have an extra week to amass rubies.

    I've been watching this happen over the past several back-to-back Casino events. Look, it doesn't happen in every group, but it does happen a lot. Maybe PG doesn't see a problem with this? Like I said, personally, I don't care. I'm one of the ones who can compete. I just saw this potentially becoming lopsided way back in October when we were in the midst of a Casino bender every week. I feel bad because this marginalizes and excludes a lot of players and, as a competitor, I'd prefer to compete against a large group of competition, not just 10-15 players every week. My suggestion (and I'm not guaranteeing it's a perfect solution) was to restructure the rewards to a twofold system: 1) a personal quest structure where if you meet certain thresholds you earn rewards; essentially, the level of your participation matches the reward return (this way the novices and intermediate level players can accumulate game assets); and 2) keep the competitive world ranking event portion, but restructure the rewards. Keep in mind, if players participate in both the personal side and the competitive side, they receive rewards for both. This was in addition to setting a definitive event rotation that should be published in advance.
    Last edited by igotahavit; 05-16-16 at 09:17 AM.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)


    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club is now 78 strong and growing and in its second year. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

    Congratulations to our newest Bandits:
    * Pippy * & Binkster!!

    Special congratulations to Meggymoo & Dr. Tammy for becoming the first 4BBs!

  23. #48
    Meticulous Scribe igotahavit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Between tomorrow and yesterday
    Posts
    2,835
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Look, here is my take on the Casino...UD and all that jazz...

    A player who has gone through all regions, all passages, reached the highest game levels, is pretty much just "hanging out",maybe waiting for new content. I think we all know that is not going to happen, some clarification would be nice...but looks like that is not going to happen either. Each time the "Beg for New Content" thread is bumped up it slowly sinks without a peep from PG.

    But back to my point. Advanced players are probably sitting on big piles of rubies that serve no real purpose once everything is completed in their game. Why not blow them in the
    Casino? It's not about getting more rubies it would seem to me...more about having some fun in a game that has maybe gone stale.

    Obviously, I like the Casino Events...the Search Events are a real snooze to me.

    Again, just my opinion.
    Salmo:

    I don't disagree with anything you wrote. I'll just add that I said it 2 years ago when PG rolled out CoS that I was disappointed because they had a prime opportunity to create a new realm that was all-ruby related and followed in the footsteps of DR and NR. It would have dovetailed perfectly with the advent of the ruby trees and droplets and would have given players (both new and advanced) new content that would have required a longer period of time (based on accumulating rubies) to work at and to complete.

    Fumble! Ball dropped!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)


    Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

    The Billionaire Bandit club is now 78 strong and growing and in its second year. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

    Congratulations to our newest Bandits:
    * Pippy * & Binkster!!

    Special congratulations to Meggymoo & Dr. Tammy for becoming the first 4BBs!

  24. #49
    Active Member Wheels555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Scotland uk
    Posts
    220
    I asked about new content a while ago and was told they were sorting the bugs just now before anything new. I forget the thread, (sorry) perhaps SE will help there, but I remain hopeful that there is more to come...

  25. #50
    Active Member Wheels555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Scotland uk
    Posts
    220
    I asked about new content a while ago and was told they were sorting the bugs just now before anything new. I forget the thread, (sorry) perhaps SE will help there, but I remain hopeful that there is more to come...

    Just found it! Thread is "Quests, Think on your feet and the other one", post number 35. My post follows that number 36. Just trying now to find that thread!!
    Last edited by Wheels555; 05-16-16 at 11:38 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •