Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Crypting perfection?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    There's no need to skite, Gotta! I think I deserve an entry into the HoF as the one who tried the most and failed.

After I maxed out the shovels, CB and coffees I played over 4000 PT's and FAILED!!!!
    Four times I got to 31 but missed the 50.

Clearly, unlike the rest of you, I am not perfect!
    Tassie, you have it wrong, you are perfect, you are just not 81

If its any consolation, I spent all yesterday afternoon going through over 1000 tokens trying to get a perfect 81 and I failed as well

Mark me down for something too...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  88.8 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Mark me down for something too...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  88.8 KB
    Is this an homage to Carrie Fisher?
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Is this an homage to Carrie Fisher?
    I must confess, I know little about the Star Wars phenomenon...but I did love Debbie in Tammy and the Bachelor...
    A million years ago.

Very poignant that the last coversation (her son???) had with Debbie was about Carrie's funeral. Both will be missed.

Megs. I have never thought of you as one who needs to broadcast or pollish. One other thingy, I am sure it is me who is in the minority not you. If you read my RIP post I have always been the antiquity who liked the 'good old days'. BTW that is not true of RL as I look forward not back and always try to have an half full glass not half empty.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    I must confess, I know little about the Star Wars phenomenon...but I did love Debbie in Tammy and the Bachelor...
    Bra's good one Salmo!

I also liked Debbie in The Unsinkable Molly Brown and Singing in the Rain. I keep thinking we will hear about Doris Day passing away, but she is still alive somewhere here in California. A dog lover just like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Bra's good one Salmo!

I also liked Debbie in The Unsinkable Molly Brown and Singing in the Rain. I keep thinking we will hear about Doris Day passing away, but she is still alive somewhere here in California. A dog lover just like you.
    When I send back the AB FAB dvd to Netflix, PILLOW TALK will be on its way. Quite a contrast...those boozy broads and the "girl next door"... Lol...

Doris is still kickin' at 92...she lives in Carmel...every year, loyal fans make a pilgrimage there on her birthday and she greets them from her balcony...

As long as we're talking "bras"...this is one of my favorite oldie posts, coming from Bortman of all people!

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post483436
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-02-17 at 08:50 AM.
    A million years ago.

Meggy:

You go right on posting your achievements. You're a competitor and a warrior. I salute what you've done in this game.

Tassie:

You are also a great competitor and a warrior at SP. Getting the 81 is pure luck and a novelty, really no skill needed, unlike what you and Meggy (and others) do in the world events week-in, week-out. Besides, like Mike said, you're perfect to us!

To Her Wholiness:

Most of us don't go around celebrating every milestone post either, nor do we sail off into retirement with manifestos and well-planned fanfare only to post more now then we did prior to retirement. Some of us post a few legitimate, noteworthy GAME-RELATED achievements. Others feel the need to tarnish those accomplishments, just so that the spotlight can fall on them for a few minutes. Let's face it, half of your posts are as negative responses to mine and others. I'd feel guilty leaving the forum as you might never make it to 8,000 posts. Just think of what an aweful place it would be if people went around hating and being jealous about others achievements . . . oh that's right . . . it happens everyday in places all around the world . . . thanks for bringing that same hate and jealousy to the forum. My hypocrisy only goes so far.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Intrepid Explorer
    He misspelled awful. TSK! TSK!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    He misspelled awful. TSK! TSK!
    CB and Sal. I seem to be starting the new year same as the old year, being misunderstood and misquoted/misread.
    Can I direct you to my 'Momentious Descision' thread and ask you to read please......

No, I am not gone yet but definately heading that way.

Today I took decisions.

3. To cut down my time playing.
    4. To spend less time both reading and writing drival here.

The first two have happened, the third was happening anyway, the fourth - we shall see.

Make of this what you will. I dont intend to defend it or argue about my feelings because they are mine, I am entitled to believe my own beliefs and express them so long as I do it in a non-aggressive way and that is what I have tried to do.

These above are clips from my opening post on the thread. I said I was slowing down my game play and about posting less it clearly says 'we shall see'.
    Elsewhere I said I was definately back to give support in the end of Event days.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

SE...we are all free to post whatever, whenever, and however we choose as long as we abide by the forum rules PG has laid out. PG will let us know when a line is crossed...

And yes, I do remember your "Momentous" thread...cutting way back, not "retiring" yet was the essence of your message. And you have certainly held to that.
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-02-17 at 07:45 PM.
    A million years ago.

If I can get back on topic for this thread ... Tassie, like you, I really tried to reach 81 and found, after over 2,500 PTs this weekend, it was always CLOSE, BUT NO CIGAR! I had 80- 5 or 6 times, and so many 31, 61 and 71 scores than I lost count. Guess it just wasn't meant to be!
    Name:  IMG_2591.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  43.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2582.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  20.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kstam852; 01-02-17 at 06:33 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910