Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Issues

Not assuming anythng. Soon told me/us and a lot of the problems are self evident.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

This is one of the more amusing forum glitches I've just encountered. Occasionally, when I open a thread EVERYTHING is askew. The avatar of another person will be in someone else's post. In this case, I was opening the "no daily wrench" thread and Darkangel's avatar had replaced Rosemary's rose...lol.

I took a screenshot, but I was on my old iPad and I can't post screenshots on that one. So I emailed the shot to my new iPad. I still hold my Negative Trifecta...never posted a screenshot, never started a thread, no avatar...come on! surely this is HOF material! Really, just laziness on my part. But Cyber gave me some excellent instructions on " how to post as screenshot" and I could, I suppose, post this forum boo boo if need be.

I was sort of waiting to post something a little more "screenshot worthy" as my first one. I thought about posting a pic of my dog, she resembled a big lion,in Blue's "Cat Lovers" thread.

Intrepid Explorer
    I want to see a picture of your "lion" dog Salmo. Was your dog a chow? You should start your first ever thread and title it "Favorite Pictures of Our Pets". We might get some idea about the personalities and perhaps appearance (don't some people look like their pets?) of forum members by seeing what type pets they have chosen. The chosen name of the pet might prove interesting as well if there is a story attached about how it came about. So get the ball rolling, make that first thread.

Sal. Get on with it says SE in exasperation. We (me) are gagging to see the mixed metaphor (avatar). So repeat after me. Open the photo icon from an reply post. Third from right a square edged in black with a green tree in the middle. Make sure the 'from computer' part is open...... CB will have told you all this and the rest, just trying to get you started.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Ok, ok, I will get on with it pretty soon. I have a feeling the resolution of the screenshot I took on my old iPad will be a little fuzzy, probably small as well. But I will give it a go as soon as my wifi problems clear up...I've been having some major issues the last few days.

Cyber...part Chow, part Australian Shepherd...

Just to clarify, I'm not stating Cyber's breed...lol

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Ok, ok, I will get on with it pretty soon. I have a feeling the resolution of the screenshot I took on my old iPad will be a little fuzzy, probably small as well. But I will give it a go as soon as my wifi problems clear up...I've been having some major issues the last few days.

Cyber...part Chow, part Australian Shepherd...

Just to clarify, I'm not stating Cyber's breed...lol
    Good!

By the way we have no pets, unless you count the dust bunnies I have under my couch. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's.
    Last edited by Cyber gamer; 06-10-16 at 12:58 PM.

Someone started a " What Kind of Pet Do You Have?" in the Random Off Topic in the obscure Forum region. Also, an interesting thread I found there was " What Do You Have On Your Nightstand"....That was a fun thread...SE even posted there. I think she said she keeps wine, roses, and a Victoria's Secret catalog on her nightstand.

Intrepid Explorer
    Someone started a " What Kind of Pet Do You Have?" in the Random Off Topic in the obscure Forum region. Also, an interesting thread I found there was " What Do You Have On Your Nightstand"....That was a fun thread...SE even posted there. I think she said she keeps wine, roses, and a Victoria's Secret catalog on her nightstand.
    Of course she does, and also a feather duster, sponge, broom, dustpan, and squeegee for any late night cleanups. She does like to keep things spit spot.

I remember the thread. I think the list was, bedside lamp, just the one bedside lamp, Oh! In case I forgot with all the clutter - a bedside lamp.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

RoRo goes "Darkly Angelic"

Attachment 115915

Attachment 115915

Now this will surely confuse those who do not read the names ...
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 06-13-16 at 02:55 PM.

Longtime Tapper
    Yes! Confusion abounds.

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleCA View Post
    Yes! Confusion abounds.
    Seriously?.....see post #52...

Attachment 115915
    Salmo:

That's funny and crazy. Maybe because DA is spread so thin that her forum settings are melting down? Wait until she sees this. I wonder if Roe has a craving for chocolate, too? Ha, ha.

BTW, congrats on your first screenshot post. A very memorable one, indeed.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

I do like chocolate, but nothing else angelic about me ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    I do like chocolate, but nothing else angelic about me ;-)

Wooooooooooooooo!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Did someone say chocolate?

Rosemary lol love it.

Forum issues are being looked into.

igotahavit congratulations to the darkwings.
    Last edited by darkangel; 06-13-16 at 02:42 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Speaking of chocolate - does anyone know where I can get some real Cadbury's this side of the Atlantic? Preferably within a day's drive of Indianapolis, but I have been known to go farther ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Speaking of chocolate - does anyone know where I can get some real Cadbury's this side of the Atlantic? Preferably within a day's drive of Indianapolis, but I have been known to go farther ;-)
    Can't you just order some online...you wouldn't even have to get out of your BarcaLounger.

Intrepid Explorer
    Rosemary, they sell it here in Canada. I have sent you a PM.

Seems you had better come visit...
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Allegedly (and I'm not saying that I bought 2 Fruit Bars the other day), they sell Cadbury chocolate at all of my Walmart's in my area (5 of them).
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Allegedly (and I'm not saying that I bought 2 Fruit Bars the other day), they sell Cadbury chocolate at all of my Walmart's in my area (5 of them).
    RoRo's kind of picky about her Cadbury...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post570757

Ril. You need some then drop me a PM and I can send you some. Only from the UK though as post from Spain and cost of said bars in Spain is a big problem.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Just been posting to GotItAll in the bugs thread and it just reminded me.....
    This belongs here.
    If you are in the habit, just like our Sal is, of posting many screenshots or other pictures you need to know there is a cap. I dont know how many this cap is but if you suddenly find you cannot attach an image then the answer might be you reached the cap rather than a vBulletin problem.
    If anyone needs me to list the stages to delete then shout out as it is a bit of a fiddle to find but you just need to know it is there.
    Sal you will need to know this is in, maybe, another 998 pics so slow down a bit.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast