Thread: Don't Know Who I Am?

Don't Know Who I Am?

So I turned off my iPad and on again. It wanted login info and I couldn't remember my husband's email at that time, and I knew he wouldn't either. So I entered new stuff and ended up with a new Paradise Cove account. Like the rubies but I want my old account back! So ClaudiaS. Was the old name and I think #ClaudiaS# might be the new one, but not sure! Help!

Wrong place Claudia. This part of forum is hardly ever monitored and it doesnt sound as if you have a bug but just a problem. You are better using TPC forum and asking members for help or submitting a ticket at
    http://www.pocketgems.com/support
    They will need info from you and the first is your Support ID so have this ready before you start filling it in, you will find it in settings.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 02-05-16 at 09:44 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.