Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is HA a dead game?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Primitive Caveman View Post
    Yes, I got the new chapter. As Limom says, quite fast to open. Especially with the pile of coins most of us have....
    I got it though I would not have known if I had not read this as there was no in game pop up. I have just started the 6 hour unlock of the second site. Annoyingly I keep missing some of the text as I can be in the middle of claiming a reward when it starts in my screen taps just scroll the text on before I realise what I happening. It would be nice to have forward and back arrows on the text.

The new chapter has also triggered ATs of voyager sites for me.mi have them all upgraded to level 4 but with the big blue arrows still flashing over them. Advice was this would prevent ATs and it certainly worked whilst Scotland was the last scene, but now I have an AT for one of these.

Intrepid Explorer
    Given the text in the close the case at the end of chapter 10 and the fact that the case can be closed without there being a chapter 11, I think it is appropriate to ask the question again. Is HA a dead game?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    Given the text in the close the case at the end of chapter 10 and the fact that the case can be closed without there being a chapter 11, I think it is appropriate to ask the question again. Is HA a dead game?
    I would say so but it would be good to have someone from PG to confirm it , they have been very quiet about it all to say the least.
    Secret Passages : Broken

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    I would say so but it would be good to have someone from PG to confirm it , they have been very quiet about it all to say the least.
    I'm in the same boat as all of you, but I'll see if I can get any info and/or have someone from PG post an answer here.

Yeah once everything in Wales got opened and searched, it does seem like the end. Now there is plenty of opportunity for PG to keep going with them all being put in charge at the newspaper, but considering how long it took for this update, I sincerely doubt it. Only sites I haven't upgraded fully are the diamond ones from all the previous quests where I still have from 5-20 relics.

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    I'm in the same boat as all of you, but I'll see if I can get any info and/or have someone from PG post an answer here.
    I deleted the game a while back because I did not have the time to invest to progress very far in the game. I thought it would probably be something I might return to in the future.

If it is a " dead game" I would be curious to know 'why'. Not profitable? Never intended to go beyond a certain point? etc.....
    Last edited by salmo23; 03-05-16 at 03:59 PM.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    There could be new stories.. Who knows, I will only think it's dead when I am told that.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    There could be new stories.. Who knows, I will only think it's dead when I am told that.
    If you wait to be told you will wait a loooooooonnnnnng time.

Think of Epic Empire and Night at the Museum. They both simply stopped, no death certificate ever issued.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    If you wait to be told you will wait a loooooooonnnnnng time.

Think of Epic Empire and Night at the Museum. They both simply stopped, no death certificate ever issued.
    I ask

EE was a broken game, so not going to jump to conclusions.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    There could be new stories.. .
    That seems the only possibility, but I'm not holding my breath. Although there are 2 more desk trays to fill.....

Nonetheless, I'll continue trading for diamonds in the hope of upgrading everything. A pretty lengthy goal I know, but a goal all the same. There seems to have been a spike in diamond trades the past 24 hrs or so.....

Sadly adding new content every few months won't keep the game alive. If a game isn't supported anymore, a clear statement won't be posted. Still waiting for new land in TZ as it was promised, price rooms were offered days before ph was abandoned and people are still waiting that their broken island in AV will be fixed .
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    I have now finished upgrading all sites to level 5 and reached level 40 overall. There does not seem to be anything else to do, so it looks like this is the end and goodbye from me.

End of the line for me also, this game had such potential , but the time has come to hit the delete button , I will not be playing anymore games made by PG in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Sadly adding new content every few months won't keep the game alive. If a game isn't supported anymore, a clear statement won't be posted. Still waiting for new land in TZ as it was promised, price rooms were offered days before ph was abandoned and people are still waiting that their broken island in AV will be fixed .
    Chris has left Kate, but I did have a conversation about land after he left. Waiting for him to return from travels to see if land is still possible.

Which land in AV broken?

Wilson will make a statement about the issues in the game soon once he has had feedback. I will remind him today.
    Last edited by darkangel; 03-11-16 at 04:56 AM.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  20.8 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post574151

HA is a dead game. Read up a few posts from the above referenced. PG Wilsoon says no more...

Game now deleted PG will get no more custom from me .

Is anybody still playing? I finally finished upgrading Wales and am trying to decide whether I should stick it out to finish digging out all my unfinished premium DRs and upgrading diamond sites, or if I should just quit since there's no future in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarklady View Post
    Is anybody still playing? I finally finished upgrading Wales and am trying to decide whether I should stick it out to finish digging out all my unfinished premium DRs and upgrading diamond sites, or if I should just quit since there's no future in it.
    I also deleted. If you are still enjoying the game continue on, if not, time to delete. That's what the games are for. Having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    I'm still playing. I haven't finished London yet. I'm slowly trying to upgrade all the premium areas before opening new chapters and premium areas. As some days I only get 2 doable ruby trades, it will be a long slow process.

I'm still playing, though interest is starting to wane. I have upgraded all of Wales, yet to do the digsite as most of the time it's locked and got no story for this chapter. I have London and Wild West to open, otherwise just VERY slowly upgrading other sites.

Still playing too.... Still in San Francisco. I didn't want to go further before upgrading everything to 5* so it takes a lot of time....

Not much interest, just the need to finish what I started...

Looks like a few stalwarts still plugging away. I'm still playing and getting more diamonds than before which is keeping me coming back couple of times a day.

I'm still playing a few times a day too. I have just about everything open and am just trying to upgrade all to 5*. Diamond trades are pretty constant, but I still only have about 2400 today which will do only one or two upgrades at this point. It's a slow process but the game still opens faster than SP and doesn't hang up as long or crash anywhere near as often, so I think I'll stick with it til I finish.
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Intrepid Explorer
    Wow, mrsflo, I'm lucky to get 100-150 diamonds a day. You will finish ages before I do.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast