Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is HA a dead game?

As I said, it might be PGs plan to allow some players to catch up, but I seriously doubt it. Is it really worth it if there won't be no new content? For me that would be totally frustrating. I couldn't even call it a challenge if those on top gave up weeks ago. It's sad because I really enjoyed the game, but finally deleted it.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    GD

The long wait has been just great for my game. I started this game about two weeks after it was introduced and it really put me behind a lot of the rest of you it seems. No abundant diamond trades, no big coin glitch in my favor, lots and lots of ATs. I still have the darkroom to open in Railway and then all of Scotland to do. I have everything at 5 stars except those things of course. I currently have zero diamonds and only 2.2 million coins when I see it takes over 5 million to complete Scotland. So I estimate I still have 3 weeks or so to catch totally up. Different games for sure, but at least I'm not bored with it and it's still a challenge.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one still actually playing the game. I'm even further behind in San Francisco and I started the game the day it came out. Just playing the way I wish I had played SP at the beginning to see the difference, so far this way wins although if there's no new content I may finish it first

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    The long wait has been just great for my game. I started this game about two weeks after it was introduced and it really put me behind a lot of the rest of you it seems. No abundant diamond trades, no big coin glitch in my favor, lots and lots of ATs. I still have the darkroom to open in Railway and then all of Scotland to do. I have everything at 5 stars except those things of course. I currently have zero diamonds and only 2.2 million coins when I see it takes over 5 million to complete Scotland. So I estimate I still have 3 weeks or so to catch totally up. Different games for sure, but at least I'm not bored with it and it's still a challenge.
    The "wait" assumes there is actually something to wait for. I am no longer convinced there is. By the same token I think "catch up" is more "reach the end". Even if there is more to come, the evidence suggests to me that resource has been stripped away from this game and moved elsewhere. Perhaps they are all busy making the 41st EG dune that we so desperately need.

If it is just a pause for breath rather than a death rattle, that's totally fine. I was certainly happy when the Clubhouse scenes paused/ended so I understand where you are coming from. I expected more to come though, and certainly before now (based on my experience with earlier PG hidden object games). I'm just getting the same vibe I got when NatM just... faded away. PG told us there was more to come then too. There wasn't.

Hopefully I am wrong. Wilsooon, it's time to start poking people.
    Last edited by grave digger; 02-23-16 at 09:44 AM.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Intrepid Explorer
    GD

I agree those dunes in SP are never ending. If this game isn't going anywhere else at least it will have ended, unlike SP that has that convoluted storyline now concerning Maddie's father, the cabal, and unicorns.

For me the long wait was great. I finished Scotland a few days ago. All is at 5*, I'm waiting for the last two voyager sites. I have 34 k diamonds and 9 M coins. Currently I'm earning more coins for upcoming content (????). I enjoy the game more than SP and I hope it is not the end.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Some of your diamond totals make me cry.

I am in the ignoring new content anyway camp. I have not solved the London celebration chapter. All my regular sites are 5*. I have opened all but Wild West and Buckingham Palace. I missed 1 dune site. Most of my premiums are at 3* although a few are still 1 and a few at 4 and 5. My diamond trades come in waves. However the most in a day was maybe 500. I've stocked the last 10 regular site relics to 50 twice.

I have found my diamond site upgrade costs are all over the place. The second seance site was really cheap (each upgrade atleast half price) while others have 5* at about 900 diamonds and some 1100 diamonds.

I'll keep loading and ignoring the lucky few that get lots of diamond trades.

I occasionally still get diamond AT's that are also asking for a same site lower level relic.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I'll keep loading and ignoring the lucky few that get lots of diamond trades.
    It's not luck.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

This game is dead , the funeral and memorial services have taken place they've just not bothered to tell anyone ! Well done PG.
    Secret Passages : Broken

I'm in about the same place as Mattie - still holding in London and trying to get enough diamonds to upgrade all my sites. I get 200-500 diamonds a day, although on Feb 7th I traded for 1111 diamonds! I'm sort of figuring this game will actually end. And that is OK with me - it will be nice to finish.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only one still actually playing the game. I'm even further behind in San Francisco and I started the game the day it came out. Just playing the way I wish I had played SP at the beginning to see the difference, so far this way wins although if there's no new content I may finish it first
    I'm still playing and happier now I can get over 1000 diamonds a day. I still need around 20000 to finish upgrading all diamond sites to 5*. I will keep playing until achieve that, then if there is no new content I will quit.

Has anyone else noticed that the voyager club room has become incredibly stingy over the last week or so? I used to be able to hit 4-5 guests looking for high value diamonds 20 or 50, before getting thrown out. Now more often than not I get thrown out on the first or second guest. Often I pay the 1 diamond to recover from the first throw out only to immediately get thrown out again with my second pick.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    My voyager sites became stingy after the last update.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    The voyager site I missed just recycled. The clubhouse was extremely stingy. I hit "leave me alone" way more often. I will say that finding 15 items didn't seem as daunting when the first time I hit the flour sack I got 4. Now though, I need one more and haven't found it in 15 keys.

Also, I will pay the 1 diamond but never more.

I'm still playing,voyager sites made a huge difference in that I went from 4/5 diamond trades month to that many a day. I did go through a month or so where i barely played so while I'm in Scotland and have most of hu standard diamond sites open, I have only opened all of shipwrecked and a couple of other premium rooms. Only one is at 5* - still get a lot of ATs which I don't have enough diamonds for. Will keep pluggin away like Mike.

Definitely seeing the same stinginess, but I have all the voyager sites now so just got there when I'm trying for a few more FRsnow.

I think the thing I'm most sad about is that the story ended on a cliffhanger. At least give us one final update that says what happened to the characters we've grown to know and love!!

My trades have been decent for the past 2 days, hope it lasts. Maybe if I hug the game it will!

Quote Originally Posted by phlemma View Post
    I think the thing I'm most sad about is that the story ended on a cliffhanger. At least give us one final update that says what happened to the characters we've grown to know and love!!
    The strong narrative nature of Hidden Agendas makes it such that it would be amiss to leave it on a cliffhanger. We'll find out what happened to Kate and her companions soon!

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    The strong narrative nature of Hidden Agendas makes it such that it would be amiss to leave it on a cliffhanger. We'll find out what happened to Kate and her companions soon!
    Is that a "happened" as in final ending happened, or as in what they are moving on to next after Scotland in their continuing adventure?

Well, it's good to know there'll be a use for my 25 million coins or so, and hopefully then some. But equally I agree with Rosemary, that it'll be good when it reaches a conclusion.

Intrepid Explorer
    I'm just about to finish Chapter 5 with only 4 leftover clues. Everything is at lvl5.
    3-4K diamonds are missing to buy all 250 cameras, so my filmrolls would be more efficiently used to find evidences/items.

Dilemma: Should I update the game to 1.41 before I open Wild West, or keep going on without upgrade?
    There are many AT's now asking for the Wild West. Frankly I hope that If I update the game before I attempt Wild West, it would remove the AT's, as that area is not explored/opened at all.

Suggestions?
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

@Hollow

I would going on without update and finish Wild West first. Maybe this site is hot for you.
    I did the same with Haunted Heist. I made no update and earned about 40k diamonds there. Then I made 2 or 3 updates at once up to Scotland. I was able to finish every new site to 5* immediadely. The long "Run" was very funny. I have 37k+ diamonds and 17 M coins now. Currently I stockpile FR. The worse thing is: my backpack is full of rubbish.

Longtime Tapper
    Hollow, I updated and it stopped ATs for Wild West and Buckingham Palace. I still get them for the clubhouse sites, don't know if you have those yet. Only gain about 200 diamonds a day but then I don't play that much. GD says Buckingham Palace is still hot, so trying to get to there.

Intrepid Explorer
    Thank You Icebird and Pippy

Icebird
    "The worse thing is: my backpack is full of rubbish."
    I could avoid till now so I won't change the gameplay.

Pippy,
    I don't have the Clubhouse, that would come with the update.
    So if the update will stop AT for Wild West but will cause AT for Clubhouse, then it is not worth it.
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

My game has gone back again, 4 sites upgraded back as they were. Over 6000d lost again

Owl Wizard
    Did anyone else get Chapter 10 tonight? (Or this morning/afternoon depending on time zone)
    Unlike the prior chapter, the sites all opened quickly. I'm in the midst of uograding * levels, it was able to complete within the evening.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Yes, I got the new chapter. As Limom says, quite fast to open. Especially with the pile of coins most of us have....

Me too - just got it open. Looking forward to using my coins as diamonds still scarce commodity for me. Guess that puts this thread to bed though?!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast