Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is HA a dead game?

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Wow, mrsflo, I'm lucky to get 100-150 diamonds a day. You will finish ages before I do.
    I get like 300-400 have versalles at 5 mummy at 4 and honk kong at 4, missed this forum

Wow, I'm lucky to get 20 diamonds a day. My dr luck is dreadful, so it takes me forever to get the sites dug out. Versailles sites are at 3*, HH and all the "dunes" at 2*, but I still don't have the third mummy site fully dug or any of the other premium areas even open. I'm getting sufficiently bored just digging for film, since I don't need coins or pus, that I suspect I'll quit before I finish.

Snarky, it's been all about the Buckingham Palace premium area. Ever since I opened and upgraded that, I've gotten pretty constant diamond trades primarily from there with the occasional relic from other diamond sites. I do get tons of combo trade requests for say one diamond and two coin relics too. And to be clear, I'm not getting 2500 per day. That was just where I was that particular day. Depending on how many times I play per day, I would say I it's more like 600 - 1000 per day allowing me to upgrade one or two sites daily since most of my upgrades at this point require at least 950. I think I still have four or five regular diamond sites to develop and upgrade. For me it's the film rolls that I never have enough of, and it takes me a ton of them to fully open a site.
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Thanks for all your responses. I thing I'm just gonna use up my film and delete. The slog of opening sites is just not fun enough.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsflobob View Post
    Snarky, it's been all about the Buckingham Palace premium area. Ever since I opened and upgraded that, I've gotten pretty constant diamond trades primarily from there with the occasional relic from other diamond sites. I do get tons of combo trade requests for say one diamond and two coin relics too. And to be clear, I'm not getting 2500 per day. That was just where I was that particular day. Depending on how many times I play per day, I would say I it's more like 600 - 1000 per day allowing me to upgrade one or two sites daily since most of my upgrades at this point require at least 950. I think I still have four or five regular diamond sites to develop and upgrade. For me it's the film rolls that I never have enough of, and it takes me a ton of them to fully open a site.
    It was only till I opened Birmingham that I started getting decent trades. It wasn't brilliant as some of you but from getting around 100ds a week I was getting around 150 on some days.

But for some reason today has been very very good. Earned over a 1000. I just want to get enough to open one more premium site and all the levels in one go. So just collecting film roles and diamonds until I have a good amount. Especially those film roles as I can use them to get those keys too and get diamonds and film rolls from the clubhouse. Once its done I will delete. I just need to finish it though, or should I say I have too.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

It seems i will have to open buckinham, i finally fished all mummy at 5 stars i was thinking of noe finishing HH but it seems that buckingham is hotter

I am still playing rather lazily to finish opening up all of the diamond sites. Once all the regular chapters are opened and upgraded, there is literally nothing to spend coins on. A trade site that would let me trade coins for any of diamonds, keys or film rolls would be most welcome. Give me a reason to be happy about getting coins, please! I enjoyed this game, and was disappointed at the decision not to advance it further, or to develop new quests.

Owl Wizard
    I finished opening and upgrading all of the areas to 5 stars. Game is done for me.
    Too bad... I liked this one.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I opened Railway map yesterday and I am furiously opening the sites as to earn the 40 diamonds from the three day quest that comes with it.

I still have lots of premium sites at 4* but was able to upgrade 3 in about 5 days so I decided to move on and hope my diamond trades continue. I'll probably have time to develop Buckingham palace tomorrow so maybe that will help too. My end is in site but I am taking my time. I'll miss this game.

I finally opened Scotland this week. It took forever to save up approx. 3.5 mil coins so that I could get the 40 diamond reward for opening in 3 days, as I was not one of those who got credited with all the coins. Also as Mrsflobob said above, some trades ask for one diamond relic and 2 coin relics for 17 diamonds and then I had to decide whether to trade for the diamonds and basically waste 2 coin relics or ignore the trade. Slowly opening up dark rooms but film rolls are in short supply - especially when there are no quests to help earn extras.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2
    Earning coins to open Polynesia

After 232 days, today I finally had all areas at five stars, used up all my stored cups of tea, film rolls and voyager keys, and traded everything I could...and hit delete...a bittersweet day. Thanks PG...it was fun while it lasted!
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsflobob View Post
    After 232 days, today I finally had all areas at five stars, used up all my stored cups of tea, film rolls and voyager keys, and traded everything I could...and hit delete...a bittersweet day. Thanks PG...it was fun while it lasted!
    I keep reading your post and eventually just had to reply.
    That is sooo sad. RIP HA.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Just in case anyone still checks: I am 4 hours from fully upgrading my last darkroom. I'll earn the star and delete the game.

Unlike Mrs.Flobob, I won't be using up all my resources. It ends up being an endless loop...film rolls find keys, keys find tea, tea earns film rolls, film rolls find keys, keys find tea and film rolls... (you get the idea).

It took me this long because for most of the summer I only logged in once or twice a day. I was trying to trade for all my diamonds but finally gave up and used keys and film rolls to find the majority.

Bye HA. I sure wish it didn't end.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Just in case anyone still checks: I am 4 hours from fully upgrading my last darkroom. I'll earn the star and delete the game.

Unlike Mrs.Flobob, I won't be using up all my resources. It ends up being an endless loop...film rolls find keys, keys find tea, tea earns film rolls, film rolls find keys, keys find tea and film rolls... (you get the idea).

It took me this long because for most of the summer I only logged in once or twice a day. I was trying to trade for all my diamonds but finally gave up and used keys and film rolls to find the majority.

Bye HA. I sure wish it didn't end.
    As I wandered round the cavernous empty corridors of the HA forum I saw your message.

I have HA still active. One day I may return to upgrade all diamond sites. But maybe I won't.

Whatever, it lingers round my Ipad memory, as do I round these empty halls.

Just finished the game today....

Took me a while because I was playing once a week during the last two months.... Lack of motivation knowing Wales was the last stop

Maybe inside me I didn't want to reach the end....

It was fun but not enough to buy gems.... And no sales means the end of the development for the editor.... That's the rule, we all know that...

Time to delete now. No regrets

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456