The title says it all! Pocket gems is looking for a few motivated, helpful, and unbiased community members to help keep our forums fun, friendly, and active. As our game communities grow, one of the biggest challenges is being able to identify and address player issues and questions quickly as well as apply basic forum rules. As a Pocket Gems forum moderator, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our community into the kind of place that players would come for the gameplay tips and strategies, but stay for the people! You’ll also be communicating directly with the Pocket Gems Community team on a day-to-day basis to help handle community situations as they arise.
Moderator Responsibilities and Privileges
- Keep watch over new and existing forum threads, moving misplaced and deleting inappropriate threads as necessary.
- Help diffuse conflicts between players fairly while maintaining a neutral position.
- Inform the Pocket Gems Support team of any major game issues that arise.
- Uphold the rules of the forums.
- Help answer common player questions.
- A good sense of the community’s players, interactions, and common questions.
- A strong empathy for players and a willingness to help out.
- Active daily participation on the forums.
- Significant experience playing one or more of the following games: Tap Paradise Cove, Campus Life, Secret Passages
- High-level player in the respective game (understand all basic game mechanics and then some).
- A long-time player who is familiar with multiple Pocket Gems Games.
- Previous moderator experience or participation in other online communities.
Applications are now closed.