Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Agendas v1.40 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    Not yet.
    Thanks Topmom, good to know I'm not on my Todd Malone. I won't trouble Wilsoon with a PM just yet.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    Has anyone received their FR's yet?
    Not yet, I have about 200 to reclaim so am keeping a very keen eye out for them
    Paradise Cove - Level 58 (Mrs Ripple, member of Darkwings)
    Paradise Cove - Level 53 (Raiding Queen, officer of Thedarkraiders)

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

I've updated, but Most of the diamond trades that I get still require one or two upgrades, or are for areas I have not yet opened. In addition, my extra evidence hasn't been traded for film rolls yet. Finally, the coin trades I get all seem to involve the same few sites. I'm getting very bored of searching for that skull, burnt evidence and Kate's telephone. Trades that send me back to older sites or to more of the diamond upgrade sites that I have open, more often would be nice, as would diamond trades that I can actually do. I really enjoyed the series of quests that we had over the holidays, and hope you do more of that. It's a nice little game that I keep coming back to, but without more variety my interest is starting to wane. Hoping for some new stuff soon!

Just got my FRs back - thanks, be aware that the counter at the London DR doesn't reset.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    Do the film rolls get added silently or is there a message to say they are about to be credited? Was the correct amount refunded? I am due just 15 back and I'm not certain I would even notice them. It's a days worth of film rolls so I would quite like them but honestly would rather get none and keep my game 'pure' than 15,000,000 or something due to an error like for the coins recently. Am I the only one who's nervous?
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Mine were added silently, as I said it worked fine and the only issue is that the evidences remained on the counter in London - if you searched elsewhere, you won't have that problem.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

I've had mine added silently today, not sure exactly how many film rolls I had prior to this so don't know if spot on with refund but it was certainly in the right ball park. Thanks PG.
    Paradise Cove - Level 58 (Mrs Ripple, member of Darkwings)
    Paradise Cove - Level 53 (Raiding Queen, officer of Thedarkraiders)

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Film rolls should now be credited back to all players affected by the evidence bug. What I did was query the server for cases where players spent a Film Roll, and received a piece of evidence. Then, I deducted 6 from this amount per Chapter (since you'll always need 6 to open the next chapter normally. Finally, I rounded up for the amount owed (hooray bonus film rolls!), and *computer magic* credited everything back over the course of a day or two. Hope this helps!

Intrepid Explorer
    Didn't notice. Don't think it happened. I'll live.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    Film rolls should now be credited back to all players affected by the evidence bug. What I did was query the server for cases where players spent a Film Roll, and received a piece of evidence. Then, I deducted 6 from this amount per Chapter (since you'll always need 6 to open the next chapter normally. Finally, I rounded up for the amount owed (hooray bonus film rolls!), and *computer magic* credited everything back over the course of a day or two. Hope this helps!
    I don't believe that I was credited. Since I wasn't sure how many I'd lost (but there were definitely a bunch), I've been using my film rolls as soon as I get them or at most when I get to 6 at the most. I figured that way I'd definitely notice the return of lost film. But, the most film rolls I've had at any time logging into the game over the past several days is 3 rolls.

Helloooooo...Wilsoooon....Lucid....any PGers out there? Any word on game updates?
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Errrrm hmmm.

My game keeps going back, or maybe it's buggy voyager sites but if that was the case I wouldn't loose cash/diamonds I gained. So yeah it's going back.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Say, dark angel - are you moderating for HA forum in addition to SP?
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Say, dark angel - are you moderating for HA forum in addition to SP?
    I have always got around to all the forums so its no different now. Whats up?

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Didn't want to start a thread just for this...

I got a 10% sale when I opened the game today. For any that might be interested, it disappeared, so don't close the popup if you want the deal. Other PG games typically give you a window of time to take advantage of sales, at least in my experience, so it was a bit of a surprise not to see it sitting on the board after I closed it.

When I opened the game and got the popup, I also got an hourglass that just spun, and never told me the time allotment, so I really don't know if this is intentionally a flash sale or not, but thought I would let you guys know not to close the popup if you want the sale.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Reloaded the app and checked it, the sale must be content #34, either it's the preparation for more content or enabling the sale is the final step.

Okay, something might be in the works then. I checked the DCON just a few days ago and we were still at 33,0. So this is a recent change.

Did the sale disappear for you as well?

ETA:

Name:  2016-03-04 15.11.29.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  92.2 KB

Just opened the game again at it was back, but again it disappeared once I closed the popup. I closed the game and tried again, but didn't get the sale. So it seems to be intermittent, despite the fact it should stick around for a day.
    Last edited by ElleJ; 03-04-16 at 01:15 PM.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Yes, I loaded the app, opened it and got the notification. When I checked the settings, I was on 34. Can't say if this is actually new, but there must be a connection if you didn't receive the sale before.

What means content #33 or #34?

Quote Originally Posted by Javegam View Post
    What means content #33 or #34?
    PG can push or activate certain content or changes without an update. It's also possible to provide something like a sale to a selected group this way. You'll find the version if you check the settings.

For me the sale appears each time I go back in and the timer is ticking down. Slightly misleading because it says 10% off when actually the prices stay the same but you get 10% more product. When I look at the costs of new items within the game it is consistent with the logon banner. Feels like there may be bugs in some versions of the game not in others - I'm on an iPad Air2 and apart from the logic issues within the game I have not seen any bugs until Wales came along - still get big padlocks and the site names as ??????? Even though it all functions as it should.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12