Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Agendas v1.40 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

Red face Hidden Agendas v1.40 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

What's New:

- Improved support for iPad Pro.
    - Added fireworks to Level Up and Case Closed dialogs!
    - Added a confirmation tutorial when spending diamonds in the Voyagers' Clubhouse
    - Increase coin prizes in Voyagers' Clubhouse.
    - Fixed a bug that could cause lag when interviewing Voyagers.
    - Fixed a bug where players would see trades for premium mysteries they can't reach.
    - Minor UI improvements to popups and quest menu.

Note: Film rolls spent that found extraneous Evidence in v1.31 will be reimbursed over the course of the next few days. Please makes sure your game is up-to-date!

Installed and all seems well.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

No issues upgrading. Now we get the same money as in digs (5500/2750 when scotland is open), that's really nice, and the popup warning is indeed there. The buttons are still badly placed/coloured though so I tap leave instead of "start playing" every time I have escaped. And it's annoying to have to tap "start playing" when I just tapped "play again". That should let me play again instantly rather than having to tap again.

Also, I still have plenty of blank trades. And it's seriously something wrong with the formula for diamonds. I get doable trades fairly often now that I have a few scenes open. However, pretty much all of my AT traders are for a double AT. Statistics and assumptions on how such a system should work say I should get AT diamond trades with one AT a lot more often than I do.

Two questions:

1. Have you adressed the annoying "AT diamond trades are replaced when you update the scene so you can find it" bug?
    2. Will you enable quests again anytime soon now that this update is out?

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    The only change I seem to have gotten is my diamond trades disappeared. If I do get any (usually empty shelves) the trades have 2 AT's.

I usually just keep completing coin trades until a diamond trade (doable or AT) shows up. I went through enough trades last night and this morning that I've depleted my regular relics (I had about 20 of each). Still no diamond trades and empty shelves abound. Recently, the empty shelf would be replaced after 1 or 2 coin trades, not last night or this morning.

Such a conundrum. Since the upgrade came before more content, should I go ahead and do it? Knowing that I will lose trades, but hoping that we'll get a new premium book soon?

I don't care that much about getting my FRs back, but I do care about trades.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I have done the update, everything looks smaller now. Will have to check on trades.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by Smygelfh View Post
    1. Have you adressed the annoying "AT diamond trades are replaced when you update the scene so you can find it" bug?
    Since this bug has been in place since the beginning of SP, "can they fix it" might be a better question.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    Since this bug has been in place since the beginning of SP, "can they fix it" might be a better question.
    Since they keep reusing the same ****py trade-formula in each game, failing in each game, it's a fair assumption it's a pile of dung noone dares to dig into, yes

I think there might be a slight error in the Voyager's clubhouse. I didn't get 2500 from the guest. I got 2.5 million. I obviously got that much earlier today as well, as I suddenly had 4.5 million, being broke after unlocking the last Scotland scene.

I'm thinking PG might be in need of some QA staff...

I just won (displayed) 18,000 from a guest now, and got 13.4 million increas in coins.... sweet, but it does make it a bit pointless to play.

I just opened my game this morning and I have 285 million coins! Didn't notice last night when I opened my latest voyager site, Niagara Falls, but I guess from Smygelfh's posts that they came with the 3 keys for completing Niagara quest.

My diamond trades are about the same since the update. I'm not yet AT free.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

For me it's almost impossible to generate coin-trades, so I used 50 FRs to get keys, the result was 550m. Wonder if there will be a fast fix.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

The massive amount of coins is definitely not intended. I've informed the team and they're looking into it. Are players getting the massive number of coins from playing the Voyager's Clubhouse or unlocking a monument?

Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    The massive amount of coins is definitely not intended. I've informed the team and they're looking into it. Are players getting the massive number of coins from playing the Voyager's Clubhouse or unlocking a monument?
    From playing the clubhouse, the darkrooms act normal.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Thanks everyone for the heads-up! This issue should no longer occur in-game.

Intrepid Explorer
    Oh well, good while it lasted. I managed to go from 43 to 363 million coins this evening. I suppose you will make the unlock cost for whatever region comes after Scotland at least a billion coins to compensate for this generosity.

Did they just revert back to the way it was instead of fixing it? Because I'm getting the 10 or 25 coin offers.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    Oh well, good while it lasted. I managed to go from 43 to 363 million coins this evening. I suppose you will make the unlock cost for whatever region comes after Scotland at least a billion coins to compensate for this generosity.
    They better not! Not everyone got gazillions of coins.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    The only change I seem to have gotten is my diamond trades disappeared. If I do get any (usually empty shelves) the trades have 2 AT's.

I usually just keep completing coin trades until a diamond trade (doable or AT) shows up. I went through enough trades last night and this morning that I've depleted my regular relics (I had about 20 of each). Still no diamond trades and empty shelves abound. Recently, the empty shelf would be replaced after 1 or 2 coin trades, not last night or this morning.
    Do you have Buckingham Palace open? I just upgraded, and while I haven't had any Clubhouse trades on the untimed shelf since, I am still getting lots from the Palace. Timed as well.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    Mike,
    Pls think of the poor souls who are not yet there. A billion coins to unlock Scotland?
    I will (if diamond trades will take my last clues ) go to the Wild West soon, so Scotland is very far. Still at 2-3 versions behind the current one. No quests, no Clubhouse minigame, but diamonds are there , with a lots of ATs.
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Did they just revert back to the way it was instead of fixing it? Because I'm getting the 10 or 25 coin offers.
    I am getting 5, 10 and 25 as well
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Do you have Buckingham Palace open? I just upgraded, and while I haven't had any Clubhouse trades on the untimed shelf since, I am still getting lots from the Palace. Timed as well.
    No. I have Versailes and Mummy. I don't want to open tons of premium areas with no diamonds to upgrade. My trades were pretty steady for about 10 days. I was able to upgrade most of my premium sites (dark rooms included) to 3 or 4 stars and have a diamond balance stay about 300-500. Now, one trade today for 12 diamonds...and AT's for regions that aren't even open.

As for the coins: PG, don't you think everyone should be awarded a couple hundred million coins? Just because some people couldn't be online they are now at a significant disadvantage.

Since there isn't anything to spend them on (the upgrades are a fairly small amount compared to what was gained), the people who were affected by this bug should still have most of the money left, so it would be easy to just deduct what was paid for upgrades since the patch from the sum for everyone affected.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smygelfh View Post
    Since there isn't anything to spend them on (the upgrades are a fairly small amount compared to what was gained), the people who were affected by this bug should still have most of the money left, so it would be easy to just deduct what was paid for upgrades since the patch from the sum for everyone affected.
    Unfortunately nothing in this game (or in SP) is ever that simple. It all depends on how much information PG have on individual players activities and how many players are affected. I do agree something needs to be done as these coin numbers will totally destabilise the game and my suggestion that the next site would cost a billion to unlock was a joke. Ideally, PG will be able to determine how many coins players should have won since the bug appeared and how many they actually got and make the correction. One immediate problem though is that where players have already used some coins to upgrade sites this could give them a negative coin balance. The longer it takes PG to come up with a fair solution the more difficult it will be. It appears they are sleeping on the problem, so we may see something happen this evening UK/EU time.

Has anyone received their FR's yet?
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Not yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast