Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Runway Life LTQs Part 3

Just a Dream - how long have you been playing Runway Life? I think you should still have the MBGs. I am not getting new dialogues because I was around when many quests & MBGs were initially released but the MBGs are still showing up since I only recruited 1 or 2 of them. I wonder if you could contact PG support to have them fix it because you will be spending money to recruit the MBGs.

Hi Imani, how are you? I play since 2014. The MBGs still shows every Saturday. Only didn't show when I signed the contract first time they show.

Question - I see the Bollywood Glamour Gown in orange & blue. I thought I saw it some where in another color or is this just wishful thinking?

I saw that dress in yellow too

- - - Updated - - -

Just a Dream - how long have you been playing Runway Life? I think you should still have the MBGs. I am not getting new dialogues because I was around when many quests & MBGs were initially released but the MBGs are still showing up since I only recruited 1 or 2 of them. I wonder if you could contact PG support to have them fix it because you will be spending money to recruit the MBGs.

Hi Imani, how are you? I play since 2014. The MBGs still shows every Saturday. Only didn't show when I signed the contract first time they show.

Question - I see the Bollywood Glamour Gown in orange & blue. I thought I saw it some where in another color or is this just wishful thinking?

I saw that dress in yellow too

Just a Dream Hi thanks
    Last edited by Imani; 09-14-16 at 07:18 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Sept 16 - Hostile Takeover

Sept 17 - Runway Model: Dolores

Sept 18 - Formal Gala

Sept 19 - Autumn essentials

Sept 20 - Vivid violet

Oct 2 - Roaring 20's

Oct 7 - Create a Look

Oct 8 - Runway Model: Evia

Oct 11 - Salon Marathon

Oct 12 - Plaid Madness

~Oct 16 - Floral Couture

~Oct 16 - Opulent Attire

Wow. There are still people here? I thought this app had been closed, sort of. Everytime I sign in, there are no new stories so I didn't think the game was supported any more. I was really bummed because I absolutely LOVED this game and spent a small fortune here. I don't see much forum activity...can someone advise: Is Runway Life still alive?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234