Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The New Secret Passages Hall of Fame, Significant Records and Noteworthy Achievements

Mike, whoa! 70 L10 gems, that's some achievement and 35 more in 6 months!! it took me 2 years to do 15, lol!

Glad you, Tassie & mrsflo are still playing SN, bet you are some ridiculous level now I felt bad quitting but do the puzzles get any easier?
    Btw I had more EG keys, 2800 but was only at National Archive, used them to get about half way along EG before realising you can just open for 1000 rubies, duh, I'm a little slow sometimes, lol so, yes, I'm still playing

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Mike, whoa! 70 L10 gems, that's some achievement and 35 more in 6 months!! it took me 2 years to do 15, lol!

Glad you, Tassie & mrsflo are still playing SN, bet you are some ridiculous level now I felt bad quitting but do the puzzles get any easier?
    Btw I had more EG keys, 2800 but was only at National Archive, used them to get about half way along EG before realising you can just open for 1000 rubies, duh, I'm a little slow sometimes, lol so, yes, I'm still playing
    Pippy the haunted lights and treasure box puzzles do get easier with practice. There are also ways of getting lots of magnifying glasses and stopwatches which make them simpler. There are also tricks to make mosaic and cards puzzles much simpler. If you get back into SN, pm me and I will send you more info.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415