Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30

Thread: Unimaginatie quests

  1. #26
    Sorority Superstar RosemaryL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    2,784
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    So you complain when you do have them and you complain when you don't.
    Not quite - I like having quests that require doing different things. The earlier quests and associated rewards helped me climb out of the no-diamond-site hole. I just don't like quests that ask for searching the same site 17 times or even 11 times. At lease in SP, the search ten times steps were for a region not a single site - and frankly those are also not so interesting. But at least there I can search the ruby sites and have some hope of trading for a valuable asset some day. Right now I have 50 of this and 49 of that and 27 of the other Versailles clues that will be worthless as soon as I get enough diamonds to upgrade the sites, not to mention 7-14 each of older unusable clues. I did those quests to get the FRs to develop my diamond sites, so I don't regret doing them. I just wish the HA quests were not so unimaginative.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

  2. #27
    Might As Well Work Here Kate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,688
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    So you complain when you do have them and you complain when you don't.
    Thought the same. Maybe pg didn't want to risk a broken quest during the holidays. Also don't forget that many players - especially those who could only do quests - were unable to complete them because of the massive overflow of evidences. I think it was a good decision and there will be new content next week.

    The team is also figuring out which tasks are wanted and can be completed by many without getting too boring or frustrating.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

  3. #28
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,292
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Not quite - I like having quests that require doing different things. The earlier quests and associated rewards helped me climb out of the no-diamond-site hole. I just don't like quests that ask for searching the same site 17 times or even 11 times. At lease in SP, the search ten times steps were for a region not a single site - and frankly those are also not so interesting. But at least there I can search the ruby sites and have some hope of trading for a valuable asset some day. Right now I have 50 of this and 49 of that and 27 of the other Versailles clues that will be worthless as soon as I get enough diamonds to upgrade the sites, not to mention 7-14 each of older unusable clues. I did those quests to get the FRs to develop my diamond sites, so I don't regret doing them. I just wish the HA quests were not so unimaginative.
    I don't either but until they see what works and what doesn't this is how it will be.

    For now players who have been playing SP need to see this game with fresh eyes. Stop comparing it with SP, because that is what spoils it. Yeah ok that and bugs but lets put that aside for now. The games are designed with new players in mind, its not just for us. Also SP is not a baby, it is a developed game which has already built its history for the team to know what type of daily quests works for the players.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  4. #29
    Sorority Superstar RosemaryL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    2,784
    DA - To paraphrase your signature line...If we don't tell them what does and does not work for us, how can they possibly know. Thank heavens humans are NOT mind readers!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

  5. #30
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,292
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    DA - To paraphrase your signature line...If we don't tell them what does and does not work for us, how can they possibly know. Thank heavens humans are NOT mind readers!
    Ahh...and there it is. Though you are right in what you said, and I did not say you should not. I simply said not to compare one with the other.

    However, my signature line it seems is still a mystery to you. "The eyes seek the simplicity of these words. But there is more in these words that defines it".

    Have a nice day.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •