Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Content Update: Voyager's Clubhouse and Notre Dame!

Clubhouse-site. Surprisingly they have the same timing like in sp.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    at least my Clubhouse does now work and I have opened Notre Dame. What worked: a reboot, followed by one failed entry attempt. On the second try, I tapped a person, then tapped the blue hand, then tapped a person again. And voila! Thanks to Wilson for the help!
    Lucky you. I tried the fix on the FAQ page in Wilson's post 3 times. No difference, just lost a bunch of keys. I probably won't try the clubhouse again till after the next update. Hopefully the bug will be fixed for everyone by then.

I didn't have so many problems with PG games before. Now, all I seem to have are problems with all my PG games that don't seem to be easily fixed. I hope it's not my recent iOS update.
    If roses are red and violets are blue....

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Bakery is done, cost me 15 or 16 keys. First play first person got me 4 flours, I claimed!! My poor son was having such a hard time, he kept hitting the bouncer, but even with this we did good. We never actually lost any flour, which was good.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    WARNING BUG ALERT

There is the same bug in HA as in SP associated with crypt type sites. I have just finished finding the keys for Bakery and then went and searched it. having done so the quest to search the bakery had vanished and I did not get the three key reward. I assume that to get the reward you have to follow the quest icon links and play the scene, not just play it

Either no surprise.

23 for me this time, I always claim the reward as soon as I get the item and pay up to 100 diamonds to move on if it doesn't appear earlier.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Either no surprise.

23 for me this time, I always claim the reward as soon as I get the item and pay up to 100 diamonds to move on if it doesn't appear earlier.
    Unfortunately I had <24 energy when I found the last sack so could not do the search straight away. When my energy was high enough I just went to the bakery and searched it and found to my shock that it was the wrong thing to do.

Annoyingly, this time I had to find all 10 sack one by one, I was never offered multiple sacks as a prize. My strategy was to keep talking to people until I got a sack or was kicked out, but as soon as I got offered a sack I cashed in. Cost me around 30 keys this time.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Bakery is done, cost me 15 or 16 keys. First play first person got me 4 flours, I claimed!! My poor son was having such a hard time, he kept hitting the bouncer, but even with this we did good. We never actually lost any flour, which was good.
    That happened to me as well ... 4 on first try. Think it took me 18 though. I'm happy. Immediate though, I was asked for the second clue (AT) rather than the first one. That always frustrates me. At least it was a diamond trade as I hadn't had but 2 or 3 in the last week!

Has anyone made it past 4 tries before the Bouncer gets them? I've sorta been keeping track, and I think 4 has been my max so far. I typically stop at 3 no matter what I've got, and if I get a really good find the first go, I'll stop there. Guess I'm not much of a gambler.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    Has anyone made it past 4 tries before the Bouncer gets them? I've sorta been keeping track, and I think 4 has been my max so far. I typically stop at 3 no matter what I've got, and if I get a really good find the first go, I'll stop there. Guess I'm not much of a gambler.
    yes I think I have got to 6 or 7. My standard policy is to keep going until I get the quest item or a lot (50+) of rubies. Often I just get 10-20 coins and as I have 5 million already I do not mind loosing those.

I don't have the second site yet. Did it appear 4 days after you finished the first one?
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

I am thinking that it is the 4 day wait as well. if so, mine should appear today I think. I have 41 keys for use, here's hoping.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Now that I have the bakery it is acting the same as Notre Dame I get good trades as well as ATs while it is upgrading.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Still trying to open Notre Dame. Have used about 40 keys but just unlucky as I keep getting bounced on the first or second person I pick! On a positive note, I had a whole 2 diamond trades yesterday after a few days without any since upgrading (one of which asked for my last suitcase from Venice).
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2
    Earning coins to open Polynesia

I have the bakery at 5* and the wreath clue is now hot-ish I am getting a few timed and un-timed trades for it. Not loads but better than nothing.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Parlor is the third one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    I have the bakery at 5* and the wreath clue is now hot-ish I am getting a few timed and un-timed trades for it. Not loads but better than nothing.
    Me too. I was dead in diamond trades for about a week, but wreaths have been plentiful!

I took me 20 keys this time. Finally getting decent trades but I hope its not going to take 2 days of trading to see them each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    Patiently waiting for the Bakery to appear then in 2 or 3 days time as I finally got Notre Dame open but it has not generated any diamond trades.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2
    Earning coins to open Polynesia

Village Square arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Village Square arrived today.
    I don't have that one yet.

I should have it in the morning ... I'm a half day behind Kate's announcements. I am celebrating today as I earned 1009 diamonds. Waa Hoo!!!

Intrepid Explorer
    So I see from Kate's list there are 8 clubhouse scenes now. A new one every four days with no pauses it seems. Is this too fast a pace? Will they keep coming at this rate for much longer? Perhaps people don't mind as they are getting good trades from them? What do people think? I know you can leave them until the last day if you want to slow it down but if there is no let up then you get far behind. I am behind because I didn't do the update that introduced the Clubhouse until some time after it appeared. That was my choice and I can live with the consequences, but ideally I would like to catch up and yet cannot even though I try and open the scenes as soon as I get them.

Just trying to generate some discussion as things have got a bit flat in here.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

I think content #32 activated the last one, if I counted correctly, there were 5 days between 7 and 8.

I'm only getting good trades from the Christmas sites, but getting keys is the only problem if London is the only available darkroom and it's filled with evidences - really don't know why the update takes so long. It's definitely not apples review times.

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Just trying to generate some discussion as things have got a bit flat in here.
    As flat as a pancake.... Let's hope the update comes before Shrove Tuesday.

I slow down the clubhouse sites usually. Am now on no 5.

Just finished upgrading Scotland. Want to clear more diamond sites, but nothing spurring me on to play more than 3 or 4 times a day, so just amassing FRs very slowly.

A beautiful game, but lacking a buzz to fully capture me yet. But I play on in the hope it will....

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    My question is will they recycle? I missed the 2nd one due to no internet connection for a week.

Also, perhaps they are a little fast. The low ruby trade totals for some of us make it virtually impossible to make any progress on upgrading premium sites.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast