Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Content Update: Voyager's Clubhouse and Notre Dame!

Yep. I went back. All that happens is the flashing blue hand continues to point. I've given minutes after clicking on someone. No change. I've submitted a ticket but I'm not holding out hope. The last three tickets I've submitted haven't done any good. They've been closed without any attempt at solving them. (I stopped receiving daily rewards for both this game and SP.)
    If roses are red and violets are blue....

Wow - 4 to 5 seconds? The response was much faster in the training run - that refers to all the blue hands you get the first time. But I guess I'll try once more and see if patience helps.

Oddball - no response yet, but I just submitted the ticket this morning and it is weekend here.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

OK - I waited 4-5 seconds twice and then 20 seconds twice and still no response. So I really thing it is broken. No more Clubbing for me this weekend.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Yep. I went back. All that happens is the flashing blue hand continues to point. I've given minutes after clicking on someone. No change. I've submitted a ticket but I'm not holding out hope. The last three tickets I've submitted haven't done any good. They've been closed without any attempt at solving them. (I stopped receiving daily rewards for both this game and SP.)
    The intro seems to be broken. You can always reopen a ticket if you aren't happy, simply reply to it. It's also possible that pg reopens it after a developer detected a bug. Closed/solved doesn't mean pg is actually done with it.

Another question: have you transferred/reloaded your game, this seems to be what caused the issue (no bonus) in sp.

Won't claim anything back myself, it's too strenuous
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Seems to work pretty well for me. I like this new feature, it allowed me to collect many diamonds. Best strategy so far for me is not to be so greedy as soon as you can collect a few FR or diamonds... Just collect

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post

Another question: have you transferred/reloaded your game, this seems to be what caused the issue (no bonus) in sp.

Won't claim anything back myself, it's too strenuous
    No. I updated iOS 9. That could be where the problem.

Intrepid Explorer
    I immediately thought of the Gift Shop from Night at the Museum as soon as I read Lucid's description but thanks to those who confimed it is the same. How many days do you get to save Notre Dame? Assuming save is the right verb here. Thanks.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    How many days do you get to save Notre Dame?.
    It started out as 7 days. I have 5 days on my counter now. Diamond cost is 20000 so it will be very hard to rescue once the clues disappear.

It surely is. Hope finishing them instantly won't let the next one appear after 4 days.

Actually 20k? Somehow I recall 10, 1 per item. Have to watch it, I can be wrong or it's different.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

I have 5 days left. Hope PG can fix whatever is causing my Clubhouse to freeze. I guess the good news is that I now have 33 keys; the other side of that is that I'm not finding as many diamonds in darkrooms.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Finally got my last window and opened Notre Dame. It uses the same diamond upgrade schedule at the Dunes in SP 121/239/476/956 It was hot while I was upgrading, both with ATs and good trades. But, now that it is 5* I am not seeing trades for it.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

^^
    Can I tell you how incredibly p'ed off that makes me? Not you, the fact that you got trades.

I've upgraded it to L3 and haven't had 1 SINGLE TRADE FOR IT!! Of course I haven't had trades for WW yet either, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I have ALL premium regions open (but still working on Curse of the Mummy, Cruise Ship and The Old Mine), and I have all regular DRs open to and including Hong Kong. Everything that's opened is leveled up to 3*s. And with all that, I might get 1 or 2 doable trades a day. A ton of coin trades on the timed shelves, but hardly any DTs. For about 2 weeks now.

Do I even bother to ticket it?
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Well I haven't had any trade from it, but at least my Clubhouse does now work and I have opened Notre Dame. What worked: a reboot, followed by one failed entry attempt. On the second try, I tapped a person, then tapped the blue hand, then tapped a person again. And voila! Thanks to Wilson for the help!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Thanks for the help everyone! I've updated the Live Issues Page with information on this bug here so that any new players experiencing this can troubleshoot.

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks Oddball, and others. I'm pondering the optimal time to take the plunge and upgrade. I'm more or less ready to move on, but low on film rolls to develop for keys (not sure about the physics of that one). I don't want to fall short and the diamond cost does sound high. I don't have any premium cases to develop in either. Hmm.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

If I recall it correctly, Pie said the overflow at some chapters wasn't too bad, so far I found 150 at London and didn't complete all quests. I don't know if you can complete the quests easily (most of them ask for using/finding pus and keys, but also searching the curse and Versailles and trading), which can provide FRs. If you are low on FRs and don't have keys, upgrading might not be the best idea until there is a new book. I asked when the next release is planned and if pg doesn't change their plans, it won't be before the week of New Year's Eve.

I have completed most of the quests and found a total of 13 extra evidence and 2 extra materials (the dress) from the Chapter 7 darkroom since upgrading.

I am collecting up a stockpile of coins before moving to the next chapter.
    Last edited by Pietrpahn; 12-22-15 at 09:51 AM.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

13 doesn't sound as if upgrading was a risk. I stockpiled coins, for me it turned out to be a bad idea.

It never occurred to me that being behind could have benefits. I'm stopped at Chapter 7 and not working that DR until I get caught up with Wild West and Haunted Heist, so no evidences for me. And thus far no extra materials - but I'm still developing the first site in Wild West, so they wouldn't have shown up yet.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Hopefully the upgrade fix comes out before Christmas as average time is around 6 days for apps to be processed so hopefully later on today or tomorrow , had sp update and others so they are not on holiday yet

Didn't pg already say there won't be an update? Maybe they need to prepare the refund first and honestly another update that can also cause another - and worse - issue won't be the best.

The SP update was probably already in the pipeline, it can take a while from submission to approval. No new approvals from Apple until after the break.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

The update fix has already been submitted to Apple, it is currently taking around 5-6 days for approval , so if was submitted on either the 17th or 18th,as per the game issues page,then it is possible to get it before Christmas

I did already get the next one: the bakery.

Playing the pronoun game.

Next one = ?
    Next Book, Next Clubhouse site?
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast