Thread: Game FAQ and Live Issues Page

Lightbulb Game FAQ and Live Issues Page

Our FAQ Page can be found here. While it may be under construction at the moment, it will be added to moving forward. Feel free to post here with suggestions and feedback on what you'd like added to or changed in the FAQ. While we may not be able to get to all of them, we'll do our best!

Live Issues:

Dec 17, 2015: Update v1.31 Bug: Evidence Found In Dark Rooms Too Often (Updated 2:44pm PST -8 GMT)

UPDATE: Evidence bug should be fixed in version 1.40. Please update your game to see this change. Film rolls will be reimbursed to players' games in the upcoming few days. Thanks for your patience!

Is it possible to remove searching tasks from the quests as long as the evidences appear? I can only search London and found 27 while I searched 2 power-ups.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    BUG ALERT

There is the same bug in HA as in SP associated with crypt type sites. I have just finished finding the keys for Bakery and then went and searched it. having done so the quest to search the bakery had vanished and I did not get the three key reward. I assume that to get the reward you have to follow the quest icon links and play the scene, not just play it

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    BUG ALERT

There is the same bug in HA as in SP associated with crypt type sites. I have just finished finding the keys for Bakery and then went and searched it. having done so the quest to search the bakery had vanished and I did not get the three key reward. I assume that to get the reward you have to follow the quest icon links and play the scene, not just play it
    Hmm. I don't remember the exact sequence of play, but I didn't even see the quest until after I had opened the Bakery. It popped up as complete and I grabbed my reward. I did upgrade a few levels right away though, and I don't know if I saw the completed quest before or after upgrading, but I did get my 3 key reward.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Hi PGWilsoon, will we have to wait much longer for our film rolls to be reimbursed?
    TPC - Level 90 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 81 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Film roll amounts finished calculating at end-of-day yesterday, and the crediting process was tested last night. Due to the amount of players affected by this, film rolls will be credited throughout the next few days. Thanks to everyone for your patience!

Hello PGWilsooon,
    Can you please let us know when we will have daily quests again?
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    Film roll amounts finished calculating at end-of-day yesterday, and the crediting process was tested last night. Due to the amount of players affected by this, film rolls will be credited throughout the next few days. Thanks to everyone for your patience!
    Thanks for the update, look forward to getting them back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FabSab View Post
    Hello PGWilsooon,
    Can you please let us know when we will have daily quests again?
    Thanks so much!
    Yes please bring them back, they made the game so much more fun
    TPC - Level 90 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 81 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Daily quests please (and maybe not search the same site 17 times )

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Daily quests please (and maybe not search the same site 17 times )
    Yes please. If we have to search a scene that many times, there should be a MUCH bigger reward!

Owl Wizard
    A couple of questions that (I think) are FAQ related:

Is there some way to use or remove "old" clues?

-- When I click on Newsroom, there are a large number of items in the bar along the bottom that seem to never be used. As of now, all of my coin sites are at 5*, but it seems that none of the items from chapter 5 (Hong Kong -- except for the Tea Bag) and earlier are ever requested. Additionally, there are lower star items (coin and diamond) from various sites.

-- Is there somewhere for a list of all the terms and abbreviations? While I play the game, I don't know all of the terminology. That makes it difficult to ask a question (such as the one I asked about objects being used or removed), and it also means that numerous posts in the forum might as well be in a foreign language. I tried skimming through older posts, but I'n not sure if I just missed the "right" posts or if many of the terms may have carried over from an earlier search game and haven't been explained in here. (For example: What does AT stand for?)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    A couple of questions that (I think) are FAQ related:

Is there some way to use or remove "old" clues?

-- When I click on Newsroom, there are a large number of items in the bar along the bottom that seem to never be used. As of now, all of my coin sites are at 5*, but it seems that none of the items from chapter 5 (Hong Kong -- except for the Tea Bag) and earlier are ever requested. Additionally, there are lower star items (coin and diamond) from various sites.

-- Is there somewhere for a list of all the terms and abbreviations? While I play the game, I don't know all of the terminology. That makes it difficult to ask a question (such as the one I asked about objects being used or removed), and it also means that numerous posts in the forum might as well be in a foreign language. I tried skimming through older posts, but I'n not sure if I just missed the "right" posts or if many of the terms may have carried over from an earlier search game and haven't been explained in here. (For example: What does AT stand for?)

Thanks!
    You will find a list here

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...acts-amp-Terms
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Thank you, Kate! Wonderful document!

(Any answer to my first question?)

Yes, currently it's not possible to remove them. There is no deleting-option and expired items aren't hidden. If you store a high number of the needed items (5* clue from the final 10-12 sites) those will be displayed first - after the clues that are demanded by the editor but before the rubbish. Not a perfect solution, but it works fine as soon as all chapter's clues are unlocked.