Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching Darkrooms - Attention

Searching Darkrooms - Attention

There are 2 problems:

Evidences are found again - for me it's at London, but another player reported the same.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  36.0 KB

Searching doesn't count towards any quest. Here's an example:

Views: 478
Size:  96.8 KB
Views: 491
Size:  81.4 KB
    Last edited by Kate; 12-17-15 at 03:32 AM.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Evidence is found on other sites too, most likely all. My first FR offered me just that. That was enough to get my alarm bells ringing. I stopped digging.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I didn't care, I have already lost too many but still have enough. I was curious if the counter would stop at 6.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

I still need to put my ticket in for my rolls

Won't do that anymore.

I always get the "Evidence" on the first dig. And for the daily quest the digging didn't count correctly either, but in my favour. The first part of the one posted above worked for me, but the second doesn't.
    Last edited by Carina_K; 12-17-15 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks for letting us know!
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    deleting my comment, couldn't confirm my observation.
    Last edited by Matilda; 12-17-15 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Premium dark rooms work fine.
    Does fine mean that the searches count or that there are no additional evidences (which aren't part of the books anyway, if "premium" means the books).

And: do you find keys and received cv29?

Hey All, thanks for the heads up! The team has identified the issue and is working on patching to the issue as we speak. If you lost film rolls because if this, please send in a ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    Hey All, thanks for the heads up! The team has identified the issue and is working on patching to the issue as we speak. If you lost film rolls because if this, please send in a ticket!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    If I send a ticket in for all my film rolls owed from previous bugs will they be credited before the holidays so I have a nice bunch to use over whatever content we have during this period?

I ask because I have about 10 tickets to do for my games and I am busy so will not bother until after the holidays if tickets are going to take wee bit longer.

Employee
    The quest should be fixed as soon as you restart your game! It now asks you to find Voyager's Keys in Darkrooms (which, you may have noticed, you can start finding in Darkrooms with the update).

We're also working on the issue where you find too much evidence--I think Wilson is getting a post ready about that, so I won't steal his thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    The quest should be fixed as soon as you restart your game! It now asks you to find Voyager's Keys in Darkrooms (which, you may have noticed, you can start finding in Darkrooms with the update).

We're also working on the issue where you find too much evidence--I think Wilson is getting a post ready about that, so I won't steal his thunder.
    I did restart my game and that nasty evidence said boo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post

The evidences are still around. Will there be a fast fix? And when will the clubhouse be available?

Hey All, I've written up an article in our FAQ, which you can find here. This details the cause of the issue, what we're doing/have done about it, and addresses some other concerns you may have. I'll be providing updates as available, and answering any new questions that come up here. The team is really sorry about this issue and is working hard to make sure this issue is fixed for players as soon as we can.

In case those links aren't working for you, here are direct URLs:

FAQ: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en...nheart-Mystery
    Issue Page: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en...cles/215158858

I sent you a message Wilsooon

Wilsooon, are we responsible to know how many extra evidence we received or will PG calculate that for us?
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    Wilsooon, are we responsible to know how many extra evidence we received or will PG calculate that for us?
    We're able to calculate exactly how many film rolls found evidence during this time frame, so you won't need to worry about keeping a tally.

This is how issue should be handled, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    This is how issue should be handled, well done!
    With offers of chocolate!!!

Chocolate works either. Off-topic, but that reminds me to do the grocery list - I decided to bake my own Christmas cookies for the second time (and there's a reason why I didn't do that for years).

Intrepid Explorer
    I'm interested to know why , so if it is something can be shared, let me know.
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Why I prefer cakes? Making the cookies was a mess and as if this was not bad enough, my dog was obsessed by the pastry. And if a mallamute wants something, he gets it...

At least I have the perfect cookie cutter - a unicorn .

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I was able to search a premium "book" dark room and find 4 keys. The best part is that finding 4 keys was part of three separate quests so my film rolls were easily replenished with quest rewards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast