Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Searching Darkrooms - Attention

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I was able to search a premium "book" dark room and find 4 keys. The best part is that finding 4 keys was part of three separate quests so my film rolls were easily replenished with quest rewards.

Ditto. And I'm not finding more evidence in the premium DRs, only the regular. Thanks for the quick response on this one PG.

Now if those of use affected with the lost DTs and worse shelf issue could get some sort of official word on what's being done and when we should see a fix, that would be appreciated. I read the new FAQ but that issue isn't addressed.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Where there ever evidences in the books? I think they were only needed to unlock the chapters. Currently there are so many at the London darkroom, that releasing the clubhouse before a fix is a bad idea. If the fix will actually take until the update and there is no book, those who opened all books are in trouble. Either they will loose the "dune" and won't be able to search for quests, pay for it if possible or have to keep the game closed so that the "dune" isn't pushed.

Looks as the dt's are extremely rare, but the shelves got a bit better after trading for a while, really don't know why they have to be touched all the time.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Where there ever evidences in the books? I think they were only needed to unlock the chapters. Currently there are so many at the London darkroom, that releasing the clubhouse before a fix is a bad idea. If the fix will actually take until the update and there is no book, those who opened all books are in trouble. Either they will loose the "dune" and won't be able to search for quests, pay for it if possible or have to keep the game closed so that the "dune" isn't pushed.

Looks as the dt's are extremely rare, but the shelves got a bit better after trading for a while, really don't know why they have to be touched all the time.
    Thanks, you're right! Evidence was never in the books.

I was developing in WW in the hopes of that getting my DTs back, but that didn't help. I'm still only getting one or two trades a day, if that. Since that didn't work I went back to Hong Kong, thinking that maybe getting the rest of my chapters open would help, but I'm stuck with extra evidence there. Meaning it will take even longer to open the rest of my chapters with no real hope that it will have any impact on my DT issue.

In the case of my game at least, the Hidden Agenda is to have me going in circles with no chance of ever getting anywhere with the game. Fun!
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

My trades are fine again, it seems to my as if each upgrade - content and unlocking new clues affects them. I noticed the same (problems after unlocking items) in sp.

And thanks for confirming this, Elle, I actually wondered if I was right and the books didn't provide clues. Hope another one is released soon so that there is a chance to get keys for everyone and that there is no cap when it comes to refunding the lost FRs.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Quick update about the situation with Evidence in Chapter Dark Rooms:

If you've read the FAQ, you may already know that the fixes were submitted to Apple yesterday, an we were hoping for an expedited approval process. Unfortunately, its nearing end-of-day today and Apple will be undergoing its seasonal shutdown for two weeks in light of the holiday season. This means that the fixes will not be made available to the players in the iTunes App Store until January when Apple's app review offices have reopened for business. It's a really disappointing situation for both you, the players, and the Hidden Agendas team. We're really sorry for the frustration this has caused, and will be looking forward to working with players to return any film rolls spent on redundant Evidence. As a reminder, this will be all calculated and delivered on our end, so no need to keep any tallies. Thanks for everyone's understanding!

Wilsooon, thanks for the update. I don't know if you are aware of another problem: those who can't search books anymore might run out of FRs during that time, this is what I regard as the biggest problem. Especially getting keys will be difficult.

I don't know if you will release another book soon, but would it be possible to exclude searches from the quests and wait to release another clubhouse-related scene to avoid more problems?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Ooooooooooooooooooo my FR.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12