Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden Agendas 1.31 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

Intrepid Explorer
    Javegam, if the Clubhouse is anything like the crypt in Secret Passages and you will be able to open scenes that give clues that trade for diamonds, then this will likely impact diamond trades (hopefully positively).

I imagine this will all get fixed in the next few days, but please PG, no upgrades on Christmas Eve, eh?
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Why not, it's not the 13th... . Being logged out of the game (something most of us didn't experience yet) would even be better during the holidays for many. They could define that as a special service...
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I think this is a bit different, so had a growing code and fancy features were added, this game must have a clear direction and could be planned and tested. I could be completely wrong, but I have the feeling that there is a great team of designers, authors, and programmers but they don't communicate/test the whole concept to often.
    That was my impression at first, and I hope you're right. I think there was a comment from the team earlier that they wanted this game to be built better than SP. But like I said, I can only speak from the perspective of my game, and "they done broke it."
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

It could have been so simple, not really, but they had knew the features from sp, tested an improved version in Natm (I think the issues there came from the concept, not mainly from the code) AND the game had an extended beta-test. And Elle, didn't you mentioned that even the first file contained a large number of features? But the worst part - and that's something very sad - is that it seems to me as if pg does really care about their games, maybe they even love them too much. Anyway, hope thing get sorted and as I said, I won't watch this for too long, but that's my personal decision.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

I haven't updated yet so will wait till issues are sorted out as everything still works fairly OK in my game. Some DTs but none on untimed shelf.

Do you still get the quests? I don't think the issues are as bad as they sound, if you don't need to search, it shouldn't affect your game. If I got matilda(?) right, the books won't even cause problems as they don't provide evidences. However, this looks like a simple issue. I'm confident that there will be a fix within the next 2 hours.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Making changes to this game is like adding to something thats already been cooked. Its a case of adding layers very carefully. But its far from ruined. The team are a great bunch.

You will probably see a difference after the new year. This is a easy fix and hopefully will be sorted out soon.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I am now 2 upgrades behind and reading all the comments is not giving me any confidence or incentive to upgrade. I am not getting any quests but am still getting diamond trades from shipwrecked. Upgrading is very slow while trying to use all relics but at least I'm still making some progress every day.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    I am now 2 upgrades behind and reading all the comments is not giving me any confidence or incentive to upgrade. I am not getting any quests but am still getting diamond trades from shipwrecked. Upgrading is very slow while trying to use all relics but at least I'm still making some progress every day.
    In the same shoes.
    I'm able to amass 800-1000 diamonds a day, which means upgrading opened diamond sites.
    As much as I would love to move on, this is more progress than rush.
    Really feel sorry about the volunteers who have the guts and finds the traps (for us others).
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Does anyone know if Scotland should be available for all of us or is it just me who can't access it ?!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    Does anyone know if Scotland should be available for all of us or is it just me who can't access it ?!
    It stayed active for those who closed the previous case before it was relocked. If you got it lately, I suppose everybody got it.

No Kate I haven't got it that's why in trying to find out if it's just me or if others are missing it too.

I think wilsooon or lucid will announce it as soon as it's available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    I am in the same position with a trickle of diamond trades so also delaying the upgrade. Today I actually got a trade for one of those pesky suitcases from Canals of Venice - still have 1 suitcase left though.
    SP lvl 101 on iPad 2
    Earning coins to open Polynesia

Employee
    Hello, all!

We had planned to release the minigame today, but we've decided to push it back to tomorrow morning to get one more night of QA testing on it. We want to make sure it's working just right before we draw back the curtain!

Another wise decision, really appreciate that - and the fact that wilsooon and you are around and providing updates !

Happy New Year.

Has anyone heard when the next update will become available in App Store? I have over 100 surplus bits of evidence so am looking forward to getting my film rolls reimbursed.
    Paradise Cove - Level 60 (Mrs Ripple, member of Darkwings)
    Paradise Cove - Level 55 (Raiding Queen, officer of Thedarkraiders)

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

I've lost track of the updates. Thought we were waiting for Apple to return from Christmas holidays so they could process the update that would fix the excess evidence problem. Did I miss it? My App Store app shows history back to Jan 7 and I don't see one for Hidden Agendas in the history or waiting to be downloaded.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Well, apple is reviewing/processing apps within 5-10 days on average. They also do weekends. While the App Store is cleaned, developers can't submit apps and usually most of them won't do so during the holidays anyway, so that there won't be a huge delay. It's possible to monitor typical release schedules - and if the update was submitted to apple and there was no issue it would have been already available, there would even have been time for further fixes. There was definitely not a problem at apples side.

Last week I received content 32, but that's all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12