Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Agendas 1.31 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

Talking Hidden Agendas 1.31 now Live in the iTunes App Store!

What's New:

- Added a new mini-game, the Voyager's Clubhouse! (To be activated in-game tomorrow, December 17th)
    - Added full support for iPad Pro!

No guts no glory.

Thus far all seems good. However, it may be just me, but mine is redrawing the entire board and re-downloading each of the puzzles. that is taking a while.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Exited, thanks for the info... Somehow "Voyager's Clubhouse" sounds a bit like "Seeker's Manor" .
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PGWilsooon View Post
    What's New:

- Added a new mini-game, the Voyager's Clubhouse! (To be activated in-game tomorrow, December 17th)

Yeah, does that mean some of the buildings are going to look big are just less fuzzy?
    Last edited by darkangel; 12-16-15 at 04:21 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

So I updated...the mini game did it.

Its having issues loading Scotland on my pro.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    So I updated...the mini game did it.

Its having issues loading Scotland on my pro.
    There were also issues with Scotland on its first release and on the smaller iPad - an oversized reflection. Somehow anything that loads without an issue on the pro would be a bigger surprise .
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

What's New:

Diamnds trade still same?

Quote Originally Posted by Javegam View Post
    It doesn't look as if the trades were modified after cv28 was released, this doesn't have to mean that there won't be any changes, but currently everything is the same - and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    It doesn't look as if the trades were modified after cv28 was released, this doesn't have to mean that there won't be any changes, but currently everything is the same - and it works.
    Are you getting DT Kate?

Yes, but all my diamond-based sites are fully upgraded, the major part of the fix was renewing shelves. I don't think the ratio was changed.

Updated, but where is the minigame?
    And the map of Scotland isn't loading only the buildings.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeuw View Post
    Same here, uploaded and Scotland fell off the edge of the map. If only

Intrepid Explorer
    I am having major problems with darkrooms since upgrading.

1. Started finding evidence in the escape darkroom even though I already had all 6 needed and it was showing as complete.
    2. Am finding keys in darkrooms (probably associated with the new feature to come today)
    3. Used 20 FRs in escape darkroom to satisfy the new 2 day challenge, but only the first 10 registered. Ten used another 3 and none of those registered. Not prepared to waste any more, the challenge is still showing 10/20 searches done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneeuw View Post
    Mini game is not going to be seen until the 17th.

You can still play without the map.

So far there is a severe and a minor issue

I can only find evidences at the London darkroom:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  36.0 KB

There is still a reflection at Scotland and the map vanished after the update:

Views: 239
Size:  35.5 KB

The clubhouse must be a region like the desert, this is found next to the board:

Views: 248
Size:  52.4 KB

Edit: searching the dr doesn't count towards any
    quest!!!

Views: 240
Size:  96.8 KB
    Last edited by Kate; 12-17-15 at 03:27 AM.

I have updated but Scotland still can't be accessed, blank film rolls are there , map has disappeared , still no quest to open it.
    Should Scotland be available to everyone now ?

There were also issues with Scotland on its first release and on the smaller iPad - an oversized reflection. Somehow anything that loads without an issue on the pro would be a bigger surprise .
    Reasons for both incidents are different.

Reasons for both incidents are different.
    Didn't say anything else, both are graphical issues, they didn't even occur at the same time.

Didn't say anything else, both are graphical issues, they didn't even occur at the same time.
    I know and I got your joke to lol..

Ah, the "pro", forgot about that after seeing all those in-game-issues.

Ah, the "pro", forgot about that after seeing all those in-game-issues.
    It was a joke right lol..or am I having a morning moment

Help- Stuck on level 9

What's New:

I can't move up from level 9 to level 10. It keeps asking me to upgrade scenes and get more clues and i have done that. What's missing?

It was a joke right lol..or am I having a morning moment
    I simply forgot that I was talking about general issues of the pro and the in-game issue (missing map) yesterday. To ad some confusion, there are two in-game issues, which also have different reasons (forgot to ad something, forgot to adjust something) and occurred at a different time (before/after the update). Hope it's clearer now .

Quote Originally Posted by Javegam View Post
    Yes, it seems that for those of us that got screwed by the "fix" our games are still broken, at least as far as DTs go.

I decided to do yesterday's update to see if it made a difference, AND I opened WW. I've had one DT since, despite lots of trading, and it wasn't for the WW, it was for HH. Also, I regularly have 2 empty shelves, which didn't happen before the "fix." So I'm still asking myself "what's the point of even playing?"

And thanks for all that reported the new issues with today's quest. I hadn't started on the DR parts yet, and would have been even more pissed if I had.

From my perspective at least, it looks like PG is carrying on in the same vein as SP. Very buggy game that they seem to continually break as they try to fix.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

I think this is a bit different, so had a growing code and fancy features were added, this game must have a clear direction and could be planned and tested. I could be completely wrong, but I have the feeling that there is a great team of designers, authors, and programmers but they don't communicate/test the whole concept to often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast