Thread: So, there's this guild. Czechwarriors are recruiting!

So, there's this guild. Czechwarriors are recruiting!

Hello there,
    I would just like to put it out there, that our guild Czechwariors is recruiting. Yea yea, just like a bazillion other guilds. ;-) But I think somebody might be looking for a group just like ours.

We are a friendly bunch, we do communicate mostly in English, because there are people from all over the world, but it was primarily created as a Czech guild, so we do allow posting in that language, it's not too frequent though so no need to fear. ;-)

As far as battling goes there is no set goal for anyone right now, just fight as much as you can so that we can all place well. If you could win something like a 100 battles per the whole event, that would be awesome. We have quite a few fine fighters, so even understaffed, our guild regularly places well. I don't have the exact numbers but I think we usually end up in the 50s or 60s where ranks for each VS are concerned.

We all have real lives too, so there are no requirements of anyone, except that if you do not intend to participate in an event please do say so beforehand.

So, I hope I have caught some interest and will see some of you guys in our guild if anyone is interested. :-)

Oh and you can PM me if interested, or search for Czechwariors on the guild list. ;-) Sorry for the wrong spelling in the title, the person who created the guild named it this way. We all make mistakes sometimes. :P
    Last edited by Nephritelle; 12-16-15 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Creating an additional spelling mistake, since I never noticed until now.
    That's how it goes, everybody knows... - Leonard Cohen

Here's an update, in case anybody might have gotten the slightest bit interested. Last guild battle we ended up 33rd, with only 15 members fighting. I think that if we could just get a few more active members, we could position even better. There isn't much pressure in our guild, only to do your best. And say in advance if you can't battle in an event.

Oh and I did say 100 battles per event but to be frank, that's just ideally, anything over 50 is very cool, and even lower is better than nothing at all. ;-) So far, we don't care much about that.

So please if anybody is even marginally interested, come and join guild! :-)

Jak jste na tom ted? Mame v guilde Britarmy 6 aktivnich hracu ...

I like your style and wish you well.
    Time for new horizons

Well, I no longer play but I can check up on the thing once I get home and download the app. If I actually still am a member that is.