Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Version Update: 1.23

Mystery solved. I knew there was no way I could update the game by mistake.

So, today SP mysteriously updated itself. Like before, I made sure I had auto updates turned off, and yes they are. After giving my Googe-Fu quite the workout, I found that while there are several people complaining that they have auto updates turned ON--clearly these people don't play PG games!--and it's not working, I also found some that are complaining about apps suddenly updating when they have the auto feature turned OFF. It seems I have to reset my device to fix it!! I'll either lose my game entirely or reinstalling it will fix it.

So in case anyone has updates start happening, it's a little known iOS 9 bug. It didn't happen to me until iOS 9.1.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Banned

Version Update

Scott
    We were told to update to this newer version but we can not locate it or where do we go to get it?

Thank you Violet Rios

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by MartaFex View Post
    Scott
    We were told to update to this newer version but we can not locate it or where do we go to get it?

Thank you Violet Rios
    Marta, you should read "is HA a dead game " thread. PG is no longer offering any new content.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234