Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Version Update: 1.23

Thanks! Appreciate the update.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Oh, it's a lot. I think it's supposed to be a 'threat'? She must never have been exposed to Aesop's Fable The Boy Who Cried Wolf as a child .
    Maybe that is her own way of expressing her dissapointment. Not that she means it the way we perceive it. I didn't ask her to start some something petty. I asked her because I know she is not going to do such thing, from all the time I know her from all the games we have played she hangs there until the game practically throws us out.

The boy who cried wolf was a "boy". That says it all. Ha!! hehehe

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I think pointing out the issues is helpful. So far I stayed inactive and waited if a game got better. If this wasn't the case, I deleted them... And I have deleted all. The more often such situations occure, the less patient I am. Hope that makes sense.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Gah! I accidentally hit update all and went to 1.23. Now my diamond trades have completely dried up and one shelf appears to be off for good. I hope a new book comes soon....
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Chapter 9 Narrative has been posted here (link).

This is a SPOILER, so don't go there unless you (a) Opened some scenes in Chapter 9 already or (b) Agree to spoilers.

Thanks for everyone's patience with this today!

Sorry if I'm being dense here but I've done the latest update and see the new area which I can't access, no quest to open it ,no " price list". Is this supposed to be fixed or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    Sorry if I'm being dense here but I've done the latest update and see the new area which I can't access, no quest to open it ,no " price list". Is this supposed to be fixed or not ?
    This chapter was available and relocated again, regard #50. Upgrading the bonus must have been too cheap for those who can accumulate coins.

Thanks Kate, looked through the thread but missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Today I had one diamond trade - an AT for 25 diamonds, but it took an investment of 140 diamonds to get it. No diamond trades do-able with only a search. In the past 14 days, I've earned only 322 diamonds from trades (that's an average of 23 a day). I did invest another 30 or 40 FRs this evening and now have one more of the hats for Shipwrecked. I saw 2 others but did not pick the right development tray. Is it this hard for others to develop the dark rooms?

I'm glad there is a quest this evening because otherwise I'm not having much fun with this game. That quest did give me a few more FRs, but the ones I used in the quest generated more coins than anything else. I already have 3.1 million coins, but I'm not going to advance until I get all the DRs in and before Chapter 7 open and upgraded - which means I may be here a very long time. Guess that means I may enjoy the Christmas present around Easter.
    I am in much the same boat. Have played pretty consistently for six weeks now yet despite those FRs and a double drop event I have only managed to get three normal dig sites and the first of shipwrecked open. I have just used about 40 FRs and only got one hat so will be a long time opening the next. Have had 5 diamond trades ever and so it is going to be so slow getting premium sites open and dug. I am getting very bored of just searching same sites over and over with the only purpose being to get FRs. So I did appreciate Simons quest today.

I also appreciate the quests - except the one that involved searching the mummy area, which I do not have opened. I had been saving my FRs and, motivated by the quests, was finally able to get enough hats - and now all of Shipwrecked is open. Wish I could transfer some E-ore over from SP!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

28 seems to have fixed the trades. Thanks!

The quests are a great addition, if they can be combined like today it's even worth to do them if you dig at London. The reward is small, but they are still fun. I have one minor point to critize: if the searching focusses on one book, there won't be enough trades to use all items so that the cap can be reached soon. Of course it's right that they concentrate on the first books, but maybe there's room for a little change one day - like searching any book or bonus if that's possible or just asking to search another book during each quest but making the first steps still achieve able for those who didn't open the book yet. It would also be great if energy would count as pu.

I had another temporary problem with empty timed shelves. All 3 didn't renew after they expired. I had a similar amount of stored items by that time, after I spend some, everything worked perfectly, maybe it's this. Also the trades I got were extremely low by that time.

I'm also not sure if the payout from the first site at Scotland is correct.

I appreciate the quests - especially the ones I can complete. But it would be realllllllly nice if I would get some trades for all those Versailles relics I accumulate from searching so many times. Alas, I'm going to have to upgrade Royal Bedchamber to finish part 2 of Night of Strange Lands and I have 22 strings of pearls that will no longer be tradable. And to add insult to injury, they will hang around forever to taunt me because there is no way to delete them.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

.... And to add insult to injury, they will hang around forever to taunt me because there is no way to delete them.
    This, this, this!! I now have a ton of clues for Italy that aren't being traded and we can't get rid of. And because there are so many, they're right at the front of the trading shelf. I really wish we had the option to delete!!
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    This, this, this!! I now have a ton of clues for Italy that aren't being traded and we can't get rid of. And because there are so many, they're right at the front of the trading shelf. I really wish we had the option to delete!!
    Oooh, +++1
    I wanted this as well and Lucid asked why I want to delete my ones and twos.
    I said I like the clean sheet.
    This would be an obvious reason.
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

For me the main issue is to get back diamond trades, for now the game is un-playable

Quote Originally Posted by Javegam View Post
    For me the main issue is to get back diamond trades, for now the game is un-playable
    I am getting a few diamond trades, but my shelves become blank, 1, then 2, then 3 at once as I trade off other shelves. I never experienced this before, here or in SP! How frustrating ... Makes the game pointless!!!

I'm in the same boat with this one too. I've had maybe 3 or 4 diamond trades since this update and break(fix). If there are no diamond trades you can't progress so there's very little point in continuing. I could spend what diamonds I have to upgrade from the 3*s I have across the board, but why would I when I'm not going to recoup the cost with trades? Like I said, the game is pretty pointless for me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    I am getting a few diamond trades, but my shelves become blank, 1, then 2, then 3 at once as I trade off other shelves. I never experienced this before, here or in SP! How frustrating ... Makes the game pointless!!!
    Edit: Hah. we both just said it was pointless at the same time.
    And yes, my shelves are way worse then they were too.
    Last edited by ElleJ; 12-14-15 at 04:00 PM.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

All I can say is that mine work fine now. After 28 was pushed the trades adjusted: at the beginning the pricing on one dismond item was different but changed - I regard that as a proof. Also after the timed shelves expired, it took some time until they worked, but now everything seems to be fine.

I've cutback on playing the game due to the frustration level over diamond trades. Since the last update, I've only had 3. I spent days and a ton of FRs to get the first Wild West site open hoping it might be "hot", but haven't been asked for a single trade from there. Still trying to get the first Shipwreck site open, but I am horribly unlucky at choosing the spot with the relic in it, and I still need 4 more of the 3rd item. With my luck it will take 50+ FRs to get them which will take me several more days to amass. Boring!!!
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

I appreciate the quests - especially the ones I can complete. But it would be realllllllly nice if I would get some trades for all those Versailles relics I accumulate from searching so many times. Alas, I'm going to have to upgrade Royal Bedchamber to finish part 2 of Night of Strange Lands and I have 22 strings of pearls that will no longer be tradable. And to add insult to injury, they will hang around forever to taunt me because there is no way to delete them.
    Haha yes yes I agree lol.

Be patient everyone with the trades. Have a bit of faith in them. Would it help if I start singing Christmas Carols lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Haha yes yes I agree lol.

Be patient everyone with the trades. Have a bit of faith in them. Would it help if I start singing Christmas Carols lol.
    Dark angel, always had the same doubt.... Do you wort at pg?

Dark angel, always had the same doubt.... Do you wort at pg?
    Note... Darkly Angelic Member and not employee.

If you think singing Christmas Carols would help me get diamond trades, I'd be happy to sing along - and I can't sing on key. But if you think singing will help me feel happier about not getting diamond trades, I'm afraid it just won't help unless you sing as badly as I do and make me laugh.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

If you think singing Christmas Carols would help me get diamond trades, I'd be happy to sing along - and I can't sing on key. But if you think singing will help me feel happier about not getting diamond trades, I'm afraid it just won't help unless you sing as badly as I do and make me laugh.
    I sing terribly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast