Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATs - the curse of the game killer

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley1994 View Post
    I would love a dictionary as I am not understanding the terms and acronyms. Graves Disease has damaged my brain leaving me with having to read many posts over and over again. I play these games as I try to work my brain to keep whatever memory I can. Thanks for the suggestion, and if someone would start a thread and people could add terms and acronyms it would sure help me. Thank u for all of you who post. I am really trying.
    Done!

After upgrading the Surprise Party to 5* the ATs vanished again.

All day today I have had AT trades on all 3 timed shelves one after the other !!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    All day today I have had AT trades on all 3 timed shelves one after the other !!
    Me, too. And I am VERY FRUSTRATED. It always includes one from the Wild West (Region Unavailable)! I could complete if not for that. I am all the way through Chapter 6 with everything upgraded to 5*. Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?!?!? I've read through the posts, but still confused on these @)!&@!& ATs.

Just opened the first site in Chapter 7 ... Waiting on the clock to search first chapter.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    Is this a bug or is there something I am missing?!?!?
    Tis a bug. I would imagine that it is their top priority to fix... Any news PG?
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Yes, the overflow was fixed instantly, I wonder why this region is still locked. Maybe that's because of another bug which is worse. Did something comparable ever happen in SP - visible but completely locked premium region or locked area that generated trades? I don't remember that.

Hello, I would like some advice on how to advance in this game.

Actually I have all regular scenes advanced to 5*
    In the DK I have canal of Venice (2*), museum of wonder (1*) and royal weeding (1*)
    I have the hall of mirrors opened with 1*

I have 280k coins and 146 gems but I rarely have trades for gems. And when I have some, I can never complete them because it requires objects with betters stars in the DK I have opened or items from curse of the mummy or haunted heist or the crash

In other words I need gems to open the scenes which will make me able to complete trade for gems...

Well, I got a really nice run of diamonds, however short lived! It's back ...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  19.5 KB
    Last edited by kstam852; 12-01-15 at 06:19 PM.

Yay! Wild West is finally accessible from San Francisco!

Thanks PG Code Monkeys! (and for the record GD, I have been a code monkey myself for 25 years )
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Then you are allowed to call them "monkeys" .
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    I have referred to myself as a code monkey too many a time. I have never considered it a pejorative, personally, just a fun term. I can't compete with 25 years experience, Pietr is the certainly the alpha .
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2

Day after day of diamond AT's on all 3 timed shelves one after the other is getting tedious !!!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Anna, it's happens to me but I am able to work with it. See my response to you in the "Diamond Trade Strategy" thread.

possibly a dumb question, but I can't find it anywhere: what's an AT?

Quote Originally Posted by phlemma View Post
    possibly a dumb question, but I can't find it anywhere: what's an AT?
    ATs are aspirational trades, ie the editor is asking for evidence from either sites you don't have open or need to upgrade. That's when you get the question marks when you are trading. If you are anything like me, you pretty much live with all three times slots with ATs, have virtually no diamonds and are getting a bit bored with it all....

Welcome phlemma! Hope you find useful info in the forums.

Dolly - I also am still getting boatloads of ATs, but I am now getting some diamond trades (generally around 200 a day). The key for me was getting enough diamond sites open - took forever to gather enough film rolls to get them open! And "enough" for me was darkrooms through chapter 4, all of Versailles, and part of one other premium area. And the more diamond sites I have open, the more diamond trades I get. I expect I'll continue to get ATs until I have all the premium areas fully upgraded. For now, I only upgrade for ATs and only when a single AT will allow me to complete a trade. BTW I get lots of trades from the Clubhouse sites.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Quote Originally Posted by Dollyflop View Post
    ATs are aspirational trades, ie the editor is asking for evidence from either sites you don't have open or need to upgrade. That's when you get the question marks when you are trading. If you are anything like me, you pretty much live with all three times slots with ATs, have virtually no diamonds and are getting a bit bored with it all....
    Thank you so much! yep, I have plenty of those trades sitting there... I made the mistake of actually upgrading a site, then I went to do the trade, and it had changed to some other trade, so I wasted those diamonds for no reason :/ so I just ignore them now and wait for them to go away!!

I do like to upgrade for ATs because then it doesn't seem to cost quite as much. But really, in the long term trades at higher values will make the upgrade cost worth while - if only because you can actually do the trade whenever it is offered ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    I do like to upgrade for ATs because then it doesn't seem to cost quite as much. But really, in the long term trades at higher values will make the upgrade cost worth while - if only because you can actually do the trade whenever it is offered ;-)
    Just clicked to upgrade for an AT, went back and the trade had vanished! I probably get about four doable trades a week. So far I have three standard sites open and two at shipwrecked. Just need five more hats to open the last of shipwrecked.

As you say, just can't seem to get the FRs fast enough to open anything! Of course as I'm getting a bit bored with it, I find I don't play as much which obviously doesn't help. trying to have the discipline where I play this first and then SP as I'm always in there...

I know what you mean - I play SP much more also. I'm thinking that (based on SP), you might want to focus on opening the 3rd shipwrecked site and then open Versailles before opening any other diamond sites. And as painful as it will be, don't advance any further in the chapters until you have the premium books all open and upgraded. BTW Versailles is very nice because the upgrade times are soooo much shorter than for any other site ;-) I can't recall whether the regular dark rooms give ATs after they are opened. I do know I get ATs for all the unopened premium DRs.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    I know what you mean - I play SP much more also. I'm thinking that (based on SP), you might want to focus on opening the 3rd shipwrecked site and then open Versailles before opening any other diamond sites. And as painful as it will be, don't advance any further in the chapters until you have the premium books all open and upgraded. BTW Versailles is very nice because the upgrade times are soooo much shorter than for any other site ;-) I can't recall whether the regular dark rooms give ATs after they are opened. I do know I get ATs for all the unopened premium DRs.
    I can confirm that I am getting AT's from the regular DRs after they are opened. I am still trying to use up relics before upgrading so it is a slooooow process.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

I had got to San Fran and then stopped for a month trying to get digsites wrapped up only shipwrecked was taking forever and I got so bored of searching the same places I opened the next book! And I did know that wasn't the smartest thing to do but it has been so nice searching new sites. Will just start Saving coins again while I try and get some more premiums moving along.

I got an AT! I couldn't find it or sell it and it vanished after the next trade:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  29.6 KB
    Everything is fully opened and unlocked and I have never seen something like this before, it didn't replace the empty shelves either.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Intrepid Explorer
    Very weird! The only similar thing I remember is this in Secret Passages.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2

Thanks. The other one looks like a loading issue. Wonder if lucid got this one already.
    Last edited by Kate; 01-06-16 at 09:14 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast