Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATs - the curse of the game killer

ATs - the curse of the game killer

Wow, I had caught up and was AT free for a short little while and then wham - I am getting ATs that when you click on them say a new case is coming soon.

Sorry PG code monkeys but this is NOT COOL.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Intrepid Explorer
    Same way I felt, when I tap on the AT and it asked the shipwrecked area. I'm nowhere near to that.
    But yes this is different as You not even have the chance for the time being to kill the AT.
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Still not getting ATs, I guess not believing that the ATs were removed forever and focussing on the main map was a good decision.

I'm also being asked for ATs in the " new" area , that obviously can't be opened, i get ATs on all 3 timed shelves everyday, another good game that is being ruined, very disappointing.

On the happier side, I actually had 2 (count them TWO!!!) doable ruby trades today - woohoo!! Mostly I get offered trades with 2 ATs in them.

Can't figure out how you folks have managed to get enough film rolls to develop all the darkrooms. I've stopped advancing until I can get caught up, but it will take a long time. I do have Versailles open (but not upgraded) and I've developed the dark rooms through chapter 4 - which means I have 3 regular darkrooms, 2 in Shipwrecked, as well as Temple and Heist to open before I will advance. I think I had to play every 2 hours through the night to get caught up in SP - don't think I can do that any more.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

I can only tell you how I did it - I was a few days ahead, but I suppose that didn't make a difference - especially because I had higher requirements and an overflow.

I managed to reach India when the ATs were temporary removed, but didn't believe it would stay like this. India triggered the diamond trades. I stopped there until everything was fully upgraded (Italy and India) and didn't open another chapter until I had the resources. That kept me at-free, besides I worked on the books that have a higher payout (learnt that strategy from Natm).
    I purchased material at Versailles so that I saved filmrolls and was able to purchase energy and hoard filmrolls (even though it's not the best deal). Now I'm only opening chapters to get portals to keep the ratio coin-diamond trades as good as possible (learnt that from sp).
    Game completed .

Intrepid Explorer
    I think the opportunity what you took advantage on by being pacey and smart is gone for us.
    I for one am 2 area behind... Shipwrecked and the misterious new book.

We cannot catch up, unless we buy our place to Valhalla with real money...

Rosemary,

I also have doable - say with me - diamond trades , but I witnessed the HH diamond flow when I could build up the stash to 2000. Long gone by now. Have 270 fr, but I cannot upgrade main area DR with such low diamond flow.
    What I find not pleasant is the double "?" and the fact that I don't know what the 2nd "?" is for.
    I have no chance to upgrade in paralell even if I have the asset for it.

Game failed .
    AT free thanks to GOD...

Longtime Tapper
    Game not failed Hollow, it's just like my SP game where I didn't see ruby trades for months. Am sitting in India waiting patiently... it will work and the diamonds will come, she says hopefully!
    I really dislike the too much shaded ATs also where you can't see the shape for the second one.

Pippy, if you keep the other chapters locked and use your frs to unlock books, you should get a better ratio with each clue. If you invest your diamonds in the open chapters bonus sites, you should be able to make it. As soon as there are no more available upgrades at Italy, Egypt and India and Hong Kong is still locked, the ats should be history.

There will be quest, the daily bonus and darkrooms that give you dismonds, slow but not impossible.

Longtime Tapper
    Thanks Kate, are you saying it is best to upgrade the regular bonus sites before the premium ones? So far I only have Italy and the first HH at 5* I haven't unlocked curse of the mummy yet as I have only just finished developing (?) all the other areas.

Does having the haunted heist open mean you opened Hong Kong? I'm saying having all bonus sites at open chapters (main board) keeps you at-free. Which means that I would invest in these upgrades first, but not open more sites than necessary because the clues from books control the number of diamond trades. Also investing in premium books can work, but if you have few regions open, my strategy could be easier.

Intrepid Explorer
    Dear forum members,
    Please be so kind and help this empty headed hungarian hooligan.
    Bonus site: it is the diamond site of a book? E.g.: Canals of Venice?
    Premium site: e.g.: Versailles, HH, the curse of the mummy?
    Blocking means to achieve the required score to upgrade and leave the blue hand pointing to the site?

I just opened HK coin sites, upgrading them to lvl 5 but didn't open its DR yet.
    Im receiving ATs from Wild West which is nowhere to be seen?
    What do I do wrong here? Would this kind of AT disappear once I finish everything till HK or shipwrecked?
    AT free thanks to GOD...

Hollow (not so empty headed) you understand correctly
    bonus site, correct
    premium site, correct
    Blocking, yes correct but doesn't stop ATs
    wild west, not available yet even though we are getting ATs

There's also a difference between a book and a chapter: books are the premium content, chapters are non-premium content (they unlock for coins), both have bonus sites (the former darkrooms).

We really need a dictionary.

As I said, the ats disappear as soon as all opened chapters (not books, not available chapters) are fully upgraded. That's why I recommended not to move on too fast. Also opening chapters that don't have a portal or keeping the connected premium region's bonus sites incomplete will affect the trades negatively.

Like topmom I can see the Wild West but not access it, there is no portal yet, just the blueprint and notification.
    Last edited by Kate; 11-26-15 at 02:51 PM.

And yet Kate I have my all open chapters at 5* and I have ATs so your statement, while true for you, is not for everyone.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    And yet Kate I have my all open chapters at 5* and I have ATs so your statement, while true for you, is not for everyone.
    Me too sadly

Weird, I never saw one after they returned, and I completed enough trades to say that there isn't a low rate. I'm still getting empty shelves and completed everything but London 2 and the unavailable regions. According to the forum my requirements to open regular bonus sites were higher than others and I had ATs at the beginning.

Could we have an official statement? If the achievements are identical, that's really unfair. And you might know that I - and surely many others delete games in such situations.

Longtime Tapper
    It's like trying to learn another language and I've only just got to grips with the SP lingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Does having the haunted heist open mean you opened Hong Kong? I'm saying having all bonus sites at open chapters (main board) keeps you at-free. Which means that I would invest in these upgrades first, but not open more sites than necessary because the clues from books control the number of diamond trades. Also investing in premium books can work, but if you have few regions open, my strategy could be easier.
    Well I thought I hadn't unlocked Hong Kong because it has padlocks. Now I've done some thinking and realise using the clues from the DR to solve the case in India is the same as using the keys in SP to go through the passage, taken me a few hours to get my head round that one! So in theory I have unlocked Hong Kong then because I could develop the darkroom, drat!

I've tested something. I opened London2 and I'm getting ATs from the unavailable new regions. So I don't think my game works differently, but something must control the ATs. Let's see if they stop after London is at 5*. I can't say if the blocking works, but will test this as soon as all coin sites are upgrading.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    Wow, I had caught up and was AT free for a short little while and then wham - I am getting ATs that when you click on them say a new case is coming soon.

Sorry PG code monkeys but this is NOT COOL.
    Calling them monkeys is not cool, nor is getting asked what AT is everyday in my PM box. How about on the start of a thread we can have the the word then the abbreviation for any new readers. Pretty please

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Weird, I never saw one after they returned, and I completed enough trades to say that there isn't a low rate. I'm still getting empty shelves and completed everything but London 2 and the unavailable regions. According to the forum my requirements to open regular bonus sites were higher than others and I had ATs at the beginning.

Could we have an official statement? If the achievements are identical, that's really unfair. And you might know that I - and surely many others delete games in such situations.
    Kate love the new Avatar, made me laugh.

I have to agree with Pietrpahn. Not everyone follows the rule you are saying and its not a exact science either. There is nothing to say thats the pattern the game will follow in terms of trades will be the one you are saying. Though you do have the point about opening all the regions and the ATs. I also advice caution there. Personally I think there is a bug, but how it affects players varies on a couple of key factors.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I said that's how it worked for me. There might be an additional factor in ha, like needing to unlock a certain number of chapters. After reading pies post, I thought something like a certain level triggered the ATs and I was beyond (like the value pack) but that's not it. I'll let you know under which conditions my ATs stop if that is possible because they are rare (just 1).

I posted what I did because especially for someone who just started, it's worth a try and won't cause losses.

There is definitely a bug that does still cause empty shelves and I don't think the ATs from the new regions are intended, maybe there is even a reason why they are locked.

I could risk opening the London because I have the resources to open and upgrade the next regions, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

The dictionary etc is SE's task .

I still get ATs because everything in DRs are not open or are 5*. But I am not getting asked for Wild West unless it is the second unmarked AT. The 'find' one is always something I can upgrade or open.

Just read your post about chapter #8, that means my AT is reasonable. If the portal isn't in chapter 7 or 8 yet, ATs from the Wild West would be wrong.

There's also a difference between a book and a chapter: books are the premium content, chapters are non-premium content (they unlock for coins), both have bonus sites (the former darkrooms).

We really need a dictionary.

As I said, the ats disappear as soon as all opened chapters (not books, not available chapters) are fully upgraded. That's why I recommended not to move on too fast. Also opening chapters that don't have a portal or keeping the connected premium region's bonus sites incomplete will affect the trades negatively.

Like topmom I can see the Wild West but not access it, there is no portal yet, just the blueprint and notification.
    I would love a dictionary as I am not understanding the terms and acronyms. Graves Disease has damaged my brain leaving me with having to read many posts over and over again. I play these games as I try to work my brain to keep whatever memory I can. Thanks for the suggestion, and if someone would start a thread and people could add terms and acronyms it would sure help me. Thank u for all of you who post. I am really trying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast