Thread: play the game on ios and android

play the game on ios and android

hi.can somebody tell me how to play Secret Passages on ios and android from the same level ?
    i play SP on ipad ut when i installed it on android the game started from the begining.is there something that i can do to play on those 2 devices the same level ?

Hi Shab.
    Welcome to forum and dont think you are being ignored on purpose. I was just browsing back and came across your thread. I think maybe you are a victim of initial posts syndrome.
    I need To answer your question in two parts.
    part 1. NO you cannot play SP together, andriod and ios. They are individual languages and are not compatable.
    part 2. If you do continue to play them seperately there is a partial forum for andriod players. You will find this right at the begining of this Forum.
    Just one word of caution, that sub-forum thread has not been touched for months and that might be because all who started a double game dropped the android one.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    SE's last statement is true. I have stopped playing my android version. Advancement is almost impossible. There are no quests. No way to earn rubies (my only do-able ruby trades included the first relic from Giant Pearl, there is a known issue that the game crashes when entering GP and nothing has been done about it). The android version has issues that were solved long ago in the iOS version; yet they wrote these problems into the android code. Also, PG does not seem to be supporting the android version.

it seems hard to play the game with data synced on both phones unless you transfer them to the devices you are going to play.
    Last edited by mpscpuz; 09-12-16 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mpscpuz View Post
    it seems hard to play the game with data synced on both phones.
    Never played the android version, but...welcome to the forum, mps!
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

it seems hard to play the game with data synced on both phones.
    Hi and welcome MP.
    Are you saying you are playing between two phones, switching backwards and forwards? If so a word or two of caution. It is not a game that is meant to be played that way and all sorts of problems can arise. Please give us a bit more information so one of us can give you more advice.

edit. Is it android or iphone?
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Secret Passages can only be played and transferred between devices using the same operating system. Therefore, cross-platform play is not possible between iOS and Android devices.

it seems hard to play the game with data synced on both phones unless you transfer them to the devices you are going to play.
    I'm not sure if the data can be moved to the other device if just transfer the app.
    Last edited by Lieber; 12-24-17 at 11:18 PM.

Supposedly any android device to device or separately apple to apple. You have to save it in PocketID before transfer.
    Have a look at https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post460417

This was before Apple, in its wisdom, got rid of Game Centre so how much is relevent now I have no idea.
    Good Luck.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

SP no longer playable on Android after January 31...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post648262
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-23-18 at 05:30 AM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."