Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE SteamPunk

Awww thank you all so much!

GC: harry__pug
    FS: *~April~*
    Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    Best ideas like imagination, I think books like Jules Verne (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea or Around the a World in 80 Days etc) or that other author, ah can't think I know we have some of his books round here somewhere, it's not Orwell,, hmmm, ah shucks I'll think of it in bit but Anyhoo,

like Time Travel but from Victorian era perspective LOL
    H G Wells?

Thanks DAand Barcbar! But,since both of you sets the bar quite high w amazingly creative styling,i'm holding on to my "lazy" stamp 😄😄
    And now we seem to be getting more SP hardware from MBG and showdowns!! Am in total panic mode!! (Imagine flashing red lights here,plus voice counting down to self-destructing .. T-minus 10 mins,etc ..)
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

I need to study all of these, pronto! Never heard of steampunk until now and was super busy the entire week and now that WWE has started, I'm having the same feeling as Base.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    This is Steampunk, Right????

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  92.4 KB

I d.o.n.t. get it, I've seen some strange things with voting before, but I cannot explain This one. And it's not just mine, I'm seeing this all over the Indies (Randoms) when voting. Awesome SP outfits losing to plain clothes, like WTH.

is anyone else noticing this or is this just me? If memory recalls, I think last time there was a SP similar happened but for some reason I thought it was more Halloween or goth clothes that were getting votes, well it was year ago so I'd have to check my archives but I remember cuzz a lot of us struggled with that one. But what I saw voting now, SP is losing to plain clothes, so idk, might be folks don't know what SP is maybe????

ah well, shrugs, it's just tad annoying. And my low pre-judges points are killing me, literally. I tailored another item up notch just to alleviate that some but it barely budged my girl to 40 LOL,

with extra entries I can hold on by skin of teeth but eh, I want those gears LOL, and I guess you just get gears each three hours, rather than each set. if my SP girls lose like this to plain clothes, I'm well, screwed. LOL not sure How to strategize against That one,

enter plain clothes maybe???? LOL aaaaarrrgggg, frustrating it is, that n I grumpy with lack of sleep, and panicking cuzz it's this one day event n I thinking OMG there ain't no way I'll get that many gears at this rate!!

Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-07-15 at 08:43 AM.

LOL but Hey! on a good note, at least I got something new to whine about LOL with events, other than closet keys ROFL, now it's the Speed rush to win gadgets n icons to get prizes LOL.

Not to fret, actually it's What I love bout gaming, wouldn't be fun if there wasn't any challenge so don't take my game whining to heart LOL. but Anyhoo, yeah if don't mind losing so much against opponent with SP on, but man, it kinda bites losing votes to plain clothes, that's like a big ole Ouch!

LOL

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I LIKE your girl in blue, Nemmy!
    I popped on to fret that I forgot to enter my next set of girls. Eek! Luckily I went back to the game to vote for friends before "all was lost". Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by ScarletDragon; 11-07-15 at 09:23 AM.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    I LIKE your girl on blue, Nemmy!
    I popped on to fret that I forgot to enter my next set of girls. Eek! Luckily I went back to the game to vote for friends before "all was lost". Good luck everyone!
    oh yeah I hate it when I do that, or when I oversleep or fall asleep then get up late n I like no girls and am way way down spaces LOL ugh. worst though is those last hours, I swear I can't count the times I've missed my last entry cuzz I watching some video or show on tv n I miss it like by 15 minutes or something LOL.

on that voting thing, when you buy two gems to vote more, do Those votes show up as judges on second girl entry or do you have to wait till the next three hours? And how are those working towards gears? do we get more gears if we buy votes??? I mean buy the To vote thing?

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure we have to wait it out to get more judges bonus. I haven't bought any to get more gears, but I've thought about it. Buying votes OUGHT to give gears.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    I'm pretty sure we have to wait it out to get more judges bonus. I haven't bought any to get more gears, but I've thought about it. Buying votes OUGHT to give gears.

OK, LOL, yeah I was wondering. I know I bought extra to votes one time but when I tried to apply them to my second girl, nothing showed up. I never could figure out how that thing works exactly, nor what happens to those extra five votes or ten etc., I don't think mine go towards anything,

so I figured it was more of the if you want to vote for friends thing.

This is Steampunk, Right????

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  92.4 KB

I d.o.n.t. get it, I've seen some strange things with voting before, but I cannot explain This one. And it's not just mine, I'm seeing this all over the Indies (Randoms) when voting. Awesome SP outfits losing to plain clothes, like WTH.

is anyone else noticing this or is this just me? If memory recalls, I think last time there was a SP similar happened but for some reason I thought it was more Halloween or goth clothes that were getting votes, well it was year ago so I'd have to check my archives but I remember cuzz a lot of us struggled with that one. But what I saw voting now, SP is losing to plain clothes, so idk, might be folks don't know what SP is maybe????

ah well, shrugs, it's just tad annoying. And my low pre-judges points are killing me, literally. I tailored another item up notch just to alleviate that some but it barely budged my girl to 40 LOL,

with extra entries I can hold on by skin of teeth but eh, I want those gears LOL, and I guess you just get gears each three hours, rather than each set. if my SP girls lose like this to plain clothes, I'm well, screwed. LOL not sure How to strategize against That one,

enter plain clothes maybe???? LOL aaaaarrrgggg, frustrating it is, that n I grumpy with lack of sleep, and panicking cuzz it's this one day event n I thinking OMG there ain't no way I'll get that many gears at this rate!!

Nemi, your girl is so gorgeous and it's such a pity that she is loosing! I like her so much and would definitely vote for her, but I don't have u among my friends
    GC: IncredibleMia
    CL: Mia
    Glad to join new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Donut54 View Post
    H G Wells?

Yes!! that's it LOL, I tell ya I got some major memory laps it seems LOL. And I don't believe I've read any Wells either, I know my husband has, but I've not--yet. But I would need to check, I know there's couple of classics I've read but it was so long ago,

that was one of the things on my bucket lists, was to read all the well known classics. I was going pretty strong there for a while but I would get stuck back on either Russian lit, poetry or non-fiction LOL, but I suppose I should add a Wells or Verne's here before too long. but right now, I gotta get Kurt Vonnegut out of the way, sigh LOL. I heard a great discussion on his writings some time ago and I was determined to read the books I have from him here at the house. I suppose I could read both though,

but if I get back into reading like I use to read, I wouldn't have any time for gaming LOL. Hey I could do audio books LOL. love tech sometimes,

nah, couldn't do that, I don't even like to read books on pad or kindle. it's not the same as the feel of good paper in hand and ah, ink, real ink LOL. ok never mind, War of the Worlds, so I guess I have read him LOL, but haven't read Island of Dr Moreau yet, though I know bit bout the story,

he was quite the seer, ok anyways, back to game. if I get stuck looking into I'll be on it all day n I'll forget event clock LOL.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-07-15 at 10:15 AM.

Is there a low interest in this theme? I've only entered five girls so far and I'm Princess!! Thank you to all my friends that vote for me. I always maximize my points before entering, but unless I'm really interested in a theme and the prizes I only enter one girl at a time to a maximum of 5-6/day depending on my awake hours.

M
    Yes!! that's it LOL, I tell ya I got some major memory laps it seems LOL. And I don't believe I've read any Wells either, I know my husband has, but I've not--yet. But I would need to check, I know there's couple of classics I've read but it was so long ago,

that was one of the things on my bucket lists, was to read all the well known classics. I was going pretty strong there for a while but I would get stuck back on either Russian lit, poetry or non-fiction LOL, but I suppose I should add a Wells or Verne's here before too long. but right now, I gotta get Kurt Vonnegut out of the way, sigh LOL. I heard a great discussion on his writings some time ago and I was determined to read the books I have from him here at the house. I suppose I could read both though,

but if I get back into reading like I use to read, I wouldn't have any time for gaming LOL. Hey I could do audio books LOL. love tech sometimes,

nah, couldn't do that, I don't even like to read books on pad or kindle. it's not the same as the feel of good paper in hand and ah, ink, real ink LOL. ok never mind, War of the Worlds, so I guess I have read him LOL, but haven't read Island of Dr Moreau yet, though I know bit bout the story,

he was quite the seer, ok anyways, back to game. if I get stuck looking into I'll be on it all day n I'll forget event clock LOL.
    Nemi,,,, I love my audio books,,,, I know what you mean about feeling the paper between your fingers,,,,, but I am on the road to tennis and I ride my bike and I do so enjoy my audio get aways!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

M

Nemi,,,, I love my audio books,,,, I know what you mean about feeling the paper between your fingers,,,,, but I am on the road to tennis and I ride my bike and I do so enjoy my audio get aways!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley1994 View Post
    Is there a low interest in this theme? I've only entered five girls so far and I'm Princess!! Thank you to all my friends that vote for me. I always maximize my points before entering, but unless I'm really interested in a theme and the prizes I only enter one girl at a time to a maximum of 5-6/day depending on my awake hours.
    Dudley I'm not sure if low interest but I've seen some really great outfits and have had fun voting!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Just refreshing the thread for the upcoming event.
    This is a tough one for me because I feel like I still do not get it & just blindly do outfits hoping they are right.

Nemesis did you do an inspiration guide for steam punk? I thought you did but I cannot find it.
    Last edited by Imani; 09-20-16 at 09:50 AM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Freshing it up

Name:  2016-09-29-PHOTO-00000094.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  30.3 KBName:  2016-09-29-PHOTO-00000095.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  35.2 KB
    Name:  2016-09-29-PHOTO-00000096.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  30.5 KBName:  2016-09-29-PHOTO-00000097.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  36.6 KB

Great styling Robyn.

I am no so into steampunk, so I probably end up using the ideas from this thread.
    Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Steampunk Cash Items

Steampunk Glamour - Sept. 2014
    * Gearpunk Updo
    * Blue Steam Pirate Culottes
    * Pink Dorothea Bustle Skirt
    * Purple Gear Grinder Boots
    * Purple Clockwork Nightingale Dress

Basics of Steampunk Quest - Nov. 2, 2015 - items can be sold/bought in the boutique
    * Brown Steampunk Rudiment Wedges
    * Silver Steampunk Rudiment Hairpin - hat! - silver
    * Silver Steampunk Rudiment Utility Belt - misc.
    * Brown Steampunk Duchess Hat - hat - bown
    * Brown Steampunk Duchess Dress
    * White Steampunk Rudiment Dress

Steampunk Fiction Sept. 2016
    * Green Mad Tinkerer Glasses
    * Black Maker Scientist Hat
    * Gunmetal Steampunk Scientist Dress - dress!

Thanks to Nai & Sukh for adding the item names on the LTQ thread so I could find the quests & clothes Thanks to those who added the spoiler pics and stylings so we could refer back to them.
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 01:19 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Steampunk Mostly Premium Items

Could have gotten some items for free but probably needed to spend diamonds to get it all

Steampunk Challenge - Nov 2015
    * Red Steampunk Pirate Eyepatch - glasses
    * Red Steampunk Thigh Stockings - hosiery
    * Black Automaton Punk Dress - dress
    * Purple Steampunk Corset Dress - gowns!

MBG Aleisha - Nov 2015
    * Green Mechanized Jacket Dress
    * Black Mechanized Gear Heels
    * Black Steampunk Monocles - glasses?
    * Purple Zeppelin Glass Necklace
    * Octopus Steampunk Tattoo - misc?
    * Pink Steampunk Monocles (MBG's Bonus Clothing)

2015 Steampunk WWE Prizes - Nov 2015
    * Blue gown
    * Pink googles - hat?
    * Pink boots

MBG: Frances - Oct. 2016
    * Brown Steampunk Wells Dress
    * Brown Wells Wing Clockwork Boots
    * Black Steampunk Messenger Owl - misc?
    * Yellow Wells Clockwork Necklace
    * Black Trinket Wells Belt - misc?
    * Silver Wells Clockwork Necklace (MBG's Bonus Clothing)

2016 Steampunk Prizes - Oct 2016
    * Black Steampunk Bird Wings
    * Black Seampunk Feather Headpiece - jewlery?
    * Purple Steampunk Queen Gown
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 01:20 PM.

Steampunk Items - Diamond Items

Steampunk Costume - Re-released Oct 2014 & Original Release Oct 2013
    * Bone corset
    * Steampunk Hoop Skirt
    * Steampunk Corset Halter
    * Mechanical sandals
    * Steampunk googles
    * Gear choker
    * Victorian Hat

Steampunk Showdown 1 - Nov. 2015
    * Steamgirl Pigtails
    * Red Gizmo Top Hat
    * Pink Cogs and Watches Bustier
    * Antique Bronze Automaton Wings
    * Green Steampunk Romance Dress
    * Purple Gaslamp Victorian Gown

Mad science styles - Oct. 2015
    * Pink Steampunk Scientist Coat
    * Mad Scientist Hair (is it considered steampunk?)

MBG Tamera - Feb 2016
    * Steamgirl Pigtails

Steampunk's World 1 - Sept 2016
    * Black Verne Clockheart Cuffs - misc?
    * White Lady Ives Croset Top
    * Red Romantic Verne Hat
    * Red Ives Chronos Wings
    * White Ives Steampunk Pants
    * Black Infernal Device Gown

Steampunk's World 2 - Sept 2016
    * Hairstyle: Tinkerer Updo
    * Black Mad tinkerer Makeup
    * Yellow Steampunk Propeller Boots
    * Blue Master Tinkerer Gown
    * Brown Steampunk Plasma Purse
    * Brown Steampunk Doll Dress

Steampunk Era - March 2017
    * Purple Alethea cuffs
    * Purple Alethea veil hat
    * Purple Alethea steampunk boots
    * Purple Alethea steampunk gown
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 05:19 PM.

Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 01:24 PM.

Barcbar's Steampunk Stylings

Additional Stylings by Barcbar

Thanks for sharing these outfits with us!
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 01:36 PM.

Name:  4DDC68A1-2444-4171-BD18-00BD2508E56B.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  14.3 KBName:  313666AA-43E0-4546-9FEA-E79658B77DAE.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  20.5 KBName:  2F8523B6-4294-48EC-984E-21068715965A.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  20.2 KB
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Barcbar aw thanks for adding some more. I hope you do not mind if I copy your ideas. I doubt I have all the pieces but hopefully I can recreate some of your designs.

Steampunk - Diamond Items
    Oct. 2017

Revolutionary Steampunk Era 1
    * Silver Theta Steampunk Wings
    * Silver Theta Steampunk Boots
    * Grey Theta Steampunk Gown

Revolutionary Steampunk Era 2
    * Yellow Dovie Gas Lantern - Misc!
    * Yellow Dovie Edgy Hat
    * Brown Dovie Edgy Gown

Revolutionary Steampunk 3
    * Red Gorgette Gear Mask - misc
    * Gold Gorgette Gear Wings
    * Red Gorgette Gear Ensemble - dress (red)

Steampunk Mostly Premium Items

Could have gotten some items for free but probably needed to spend diamonds to get it all

MBG Eileen
    Last edited by Imani; 10-07-17 at 01:37 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast