Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE SteamPunk

WWE SteamPunk

Here are some steam punk outfits and pintrests finds to get us started, i found this theme challenging so i hope everything is "steam punk", but i like the theme because its new and creative

Dear PG- could we please have some more delicate gloves and top hats perhaps?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 898
Size:  86.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 773
Size:  88.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  86.2 KB

Kalilea, This is some beautiful work. Gorgeous photos you've provided and your girls look amazing! Very well done! Thank you for creating the thread.

Great collection! I hope we'll get some cool corsages and sleeves/gloves.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Sorority Superstar NemisisWatches's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalilea View Post
    Here are some steam punk outfits and pintrests finds to get us started, i found this theme challenging so i hope everything is "steam punk", but i like the theme because its new and creative

Beautiful Kalileaand beautifully laid out. Love the gear facial in that one image, would love that in game. I'm hoping we get some hats with ability to layer goggles,

and some props for girls to carry. oh and pocket watches, we Desperately need some Steampunk jewelry that can be seen over corsets-jackets etc.

I am all about the Steampunk event! Nemisis is right, it is all about the accessories. Kalilea your girls look amazing! I am still working on ideas. I really hope we get more top hats!

Name:  Steampunk.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  97.6 KB
    GC: [Christy066] FS: Christy066

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Oh my!

Ya see, my steampunk is going to look dark. I just can't help it!!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Wow! What great outfit ideas you have put together. I am officially inspired.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! What great outfit ideas you have put together. I am officially inspired.

Views: 546
Size:  7.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Oh my!

Ya see, my steampunk is going to look dark. I just can't help it!!!
    Can't wait to see your creations!! One of my dark girls
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Yeesh, this one's a challenge:
Views: 579
Size:  83.8 KB
Views: 575
Size:  88.3 KB
Views: 564
Size:  83.6 KB
    Mine certainly aren't as nice (style-wise and presentation-wise) as the above ones, but hopefully they're good enough.

GC: harry__pug
    FS: *~April~*
    Feel free to add me!

Apri, great styling!)) I love your girls!
    GC: IncredibleMia
    CL: Mia
    Glad to join new friends!

Name:  Stream.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  96.7 KB

None of them are really finished as of yet. I was looking forward to a prep quest today, but this is what I have so far.

Apri I love your use of the pink circus dress! I had not even thought of that one, great styling!
    Last edited by Christy066; 11-05-15 at 07:07 AM.
    GC: [Christy066] FS: Christy066

Nice styling everyone, and yes, it is a challenging theme. We are missing a lot of elements, here's hoping we get a few next couple of quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy066 View Post
    Name:  Stream.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  96.7 KB

None of them are really finished as of yet. I was looking forward to a prep quest today, but this is what I have so far.

Apri I love your use of the pink circus dress! I had not even thought of that one, great styling!
    Nice styling!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apripugg View Post
    Yeesh, this one's a challenge:
Views: 579
Size:  83.8 KB
Views: 575
Size:  88.3 KB
Views: 564
Size:  83.6 KB
    Mine certainly aren't as nice (style-wise and presentation-wise) as the above ones, but hopefully they're good enough.
    I really think you've got some great looks!
    Style is forever...

Kindness like flowers always leaves its scent on the giver.

Apri and Christy these are great and you've given me some new ideas!!!!!!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Steampunk for me is hmm how do I put it. Hard, sharp, angled. Funky, punk with some delicate flow.

Get a simple dress and create a sharp look. Hard edges that kicks!! Can do same with top/skirt top/trousers jacket/trousers etc.

Views: 461
Size:  12.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  8.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 480
Size:  8.7 KB
    Pink steampunk!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 467
Size:  8.2 KB
    Riley trying her hand at steampunk,,,, but I think I will take her back to the closet

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 470
Size:  8.9 KB
    England steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

Size:  8.8 KB
    Samurai steampunk,,,, couldn't find ,,,was ther a hat with the samurai warrior?

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 466
Size:  9.8 KB
    Here's my experiment with the purple gown

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 473
Size:  8.1 KB
    My Viking steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 463

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 475
Size:  9.1 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 460
    The black western dress,,,, I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 453
Size:  9.2 KB
    Mad hatter steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 469

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 465
Size:  9.5 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Views: 472
Size:  9.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Pink steampunk!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Riley trying her hand at steampunk,,,, but I think I will take her back to the closet

- - - Updated - - -

England steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My Viking steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

try using dark boots on Riley's outfit, toss the belt, use either black/blue or none, and toss the sleeves. let the goggle like glasses/hat be the focal where the light colors come in, see how that works. The outfit is Definately SP it's just getting the colors to work, you can use lighter colors but it's tricky, cuzz in Victorian why you'll see mostly browns/tand etc and greys is due to the either older looks you see in Victorana photographs or that they didn't have much color till later etc.,

something like that. People do use color but yeah, it's tricky. Also too dark it gets more into I think it's called cyberpunk? And too many gadgets it's then clockwork punk, but I think often the three merge. I know the more you get into the gas masks etc that it moves more into later periods aka WWI n WWII but I can't recall the term for it. Might be cyber punk????

Best ideas like imagination, I think books like Jules Verne (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea or Around the a World in 80 Days etc) or that other author, ah can't think I know we have some of his books round here somewhere, it's not Orwell,, hmmm, ah shucks I'll think of it in bit but Anyhoo,

like Time Travel but from Victorian era perspective LOL -- Anyhoo I broke a few rules, like I used some of watches but I don't have many of the clunkier bracelets, but it know watches other than stop watches you don't see in SP etc., well other than the gear pieces.

I'm trying a pair of white boots cuzz they have the gold but it's Really hard finding a match via dress/skirt, I think several of mine creep more into cyberpunk, but shrugs, we don't have a lot to work with so yeah, it's a tough theme for sure. I think everyone has got it down pretty good, your girls look great. but yeah, before stashing Riley in closet LOL just try darkening the boots and sleeves n see how it looks, cuzz the tank is a darker mauve, culottes are dark so maybe even a grey, to tie in w the grey in hat.

P.S. Love your black dress, the one w orange flower, Yeah I kind of thought eeeeh I would want that dress for SP cuzz I use that cream one all the time but I didn't want to do rest of quest LOL. It is though Puuurfect for sP that's for sure, love your secon set of girls. I changed the boots on that green Hatter dress, not sure if I'll use, might add jacket idk, I love those flouncy skirts though, they so much fun to use.

I like your British SP, I did similar for one theme using that British hat w punk boots, but id not think I'll use it for this theme, I might, idk, def using the black one though.

I think the most frustrating thing w this theme though is having one great piece, but when styling I can't get the other pieces to work LOL, drives me batty ROFL, I seem to be running into that a lot on this theme. But coming up w lots of great Other theme looks LOL.
    Last edited by NemisisWatches; 11-06-15 at 12:50 PM.

Steam punk confuses me & is not really of interest to me. I like the Victorian side but the gear stuff is not to my taste. So...

I figured besides the cash stuff that I'd Be out of luck but seeing this I have some of the pieces so I could do similar stuff.

Thanks!!!!
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by NemisisWatches View Post
    try using dark boots on Riley's outfit, toss the belt, use either black/blue or none, and toss the sleeves. let the goggle like glasses/hat be the focal where the light colors come in, see how that works. The outfit is Definately SP it's just getting the colors to work, you can use lighter colors but it's tricky, cuzz in Victorian why you'll see mostly browns/tand etc and greys is due to the either older looks you see in Victorana photographs or that they didn't have much color till later etc.,

something like that. People do use color but yeah, it's tricky. Also too dark it gets more into I think it's called cyberpunk? And too many gadgets it's then clockwork punk, but I think often the three merge. I know the more you get into the gas masks etc that it moves more into later periods aka WWI n WWII but I can't recall the term for it. Might be cyber punk????

Best ideas like imagination, I think books like Jules Verne (Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea or Around the a World in 80 Days etc) or that other author, ah can't think I know we have some of his books round here somewhere, it's not Orwell,, hmmm, ah shucks I'll think of it in bit but Anyhoo,

like Time Travel but from Victorian era perspective LOL -- Anyhoo I broke a few rules, like I used some of watches but I don't have many of the clunkier bracelets, but it know watches other than stop watches you don't see in SP etc., well other than the gear pieces.

I'm trying a pair of white boots cuzz they have the gold but it's Really hard finding a match via dress/skirt, I think several of mine creep more into cyberpunk, but shrugs, we don't have a lot to work with so yeah, it's a tough theme for sure. I think everyone has got it down pretty good, your girls look great. but yeah, before stashing Riley in closet LOL just try darkening the boots and sleeves n see how it looks, cuzz the tank is a darker mauve, culottes are dark so maybe even a grey, to tie in w the grey in hat.

P.S. Love your black dress, the one w orange flower, Yeah I kind of thought eeeeh I would want that dress for SP cuzz I use that cream one all the time but I didn't want to do rest of quest LOL. It is though Puuurfect for sP that's for sure, love your secon set of girls. I changed the boots on that green Hatter dress, not sure if I'll use, might add jacket idk, I love those flouncy skirts though, they so much fun to use.

I like your British SP, I did similar for one theme using that British hat w punk boots, but id not think I'll use it for this theme, I might, idk, def using the black one though.

I think the most frustrating thing w this theme though is having one great piece, but when styling I can't get the other pieces to work LOL, drives me batty ROFL, I seem to be running into that a lot on this theme. But coming up w lots of great Other theme looks LOL.
    Thanks Nemi I will try all your suggestions and get back to you,,,, poor Riley she is a misfit with SP maybe give her dark hair too!

Thanks for starting this thread Kalilea,and great styling. Same goes for Apripugg,Christy and Barcbar ...omigod. Sooo much inspiration to be had here. You are all tres talenter,and am completely enamoured of Barcbar's english girl;got neither dress nor hat myself,oc,uurgh!!
    I'm really floundering on this one,can't seem to grasp it. Only did "easy" ones so far,but need to get busy with jackets,glasses and anything chain-y or embellished over the weekend. Oh,muse,wont you come to me 😄

This is what i've got so far .. They're really lazy😴😴😴
Size:  80.7 KB
Views: 494
Size:  77.3 KB
    Baseanimal in GC,feel free to add. Please mention the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Baseanimal View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread Kalilea,and great styling. Same goes for Apripugg,Christy and Barcbar ...omigod. Sooo much inspiration to be had here. You are all tres talenter,and am completely enamoured of Barcbar's english girl;got neither dress nor hat myself,oc,uurgh!!
    I'm really floundering on this one,can't seem to grasp it. Only did "easy" ones so far,but need to get busy with jackets,glasses and anything chain-y or embellished over the weekend. Oh,muse,wont you come to me 😄

This is what i've got so far .. They're really lazy😴😴😴

wow

Really loving viking steampunk!!! �� but all of them were nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseanimal View Post
    I'm really floundering on this one,can't seem to grasp it. Only did "easy" ones so far,but need to get busy with jackets,glasses and anything chain-y or embellished over the weekend. Oh,muse,wont you come to me ��

This is what i've got so far .. They're really lazy������
    They work for me,,,,,!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Pink steampunk!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

England steampunk

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My Viking steampunk

- - - Updated - - -