View Poll Results: What is a great title for a mystery/thriller/fantasy story?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Darkness Waits...

5 71.43%
  • Cold Lips..

0 0%
  • Living off the Living...

1 14.29%
  • Never Turn Your Back

1 14.29%
  • Nowhere to go...

1 14.29%
  • Sour Breeze

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Need a Writing Patner

Exclamation Need a Writing Patner

Hey guys! I'm new here on the format and I'm looking for a writing partner. I'm writing a mystery/thriller story. It's about vampires and witches and werevolves. I need a partner who has open ideas, suggestions, a great director (my directing skill sucks). If your interested, please send me a message!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I am all for The Darkness Waits and Living off the Living.

What are you writing for?

"Are you dying to live, or living to die" muuaaahhhh

before one meets ones demise.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by georgette View Post
    Hey guys! I'm new here on the format and I'm looking for a writing partner. I'm writing a mystery/thriller story. It's about vampires and witches and werevolves. I need a partner who has open ideas, suggestions, a great director (my directing skill sucks). If your interested, please send me a message!
    Love your idea! But be quick, (unless your book turns into a classic like "Dracula")....the vampire/witchy poo/werewolves genre market has been saturated by such books etc...but I admire your passion...if you're deadly (ha) sincere, don't let anyone stop you from fulfilling your dream...write down everything...your ideas, characters, plot(s) possible scenarios, advertise more broadly for help and suggestions...there are websites that offer new writer workshops etc.....you go, girl!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by georgette View Post
    Love your idea! But be quick, (unless your book turns into a classic like "Dracula")....the vampire/witchy poo/werewolves genre market has been saturated by such books etc...but I admire your passion...if you're deadly (ha) sincere, don't let anyone stop you from fulfilling your dream...write down everything...your ideas, characters, plot(s) possible scenarios, advertise more broadly for help and suggestions...there are websites that offer new writer workshops etc.....you go, girl!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

No, you do not need a writing partner. As the author of two books which have been published, I say sit down at your computer and write, write, write!!! Write something every day. I wrote my books while working full time. I am now looking for a new publisher as my original publisher sold out and new owners rejected my third manuscript. I have several done. YOU can do it on your own! If you have ideas, scribble them down in a notebook. If you wake up in the middle of the night, grab a piece of paper and a pen which you have stashed next to your bed and write whatever you thought of. If you think your ideas are lousy, write them down anyway. Write pages, then chapters, without re-reading them. Keep writing. Then edit what you have written later. Only you will treat your ideas with the passion they deserve. You CAN do this. I voted for The Darkness Waits.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2