Thread: Who's still playing Animal Voyage?

Intrepid Explorer

Who's still playing Animal Voyage?

Following an extended break from AV (nothing new happening!) I was missing the match three games so decided to drop in occasionally. Still nothing new happening and to be honest by now I'm not expecting anything

Anyway I saw on a sickle challenge that over 3000 players were participating (if you believe that!) and wondered how many forum members were still about. So please post here just to say "Hi".

Hello. I still play. I do participate in the weekly sickle challenge. They had a red fox from the last one. I do like the match 3 but the puzzles are all similar so it's boring. Same collect bones on the new animals.
    Here, there, everywhere...

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi Irisalzero - thank you for posting!

I didn't get the red fox but I did win the chickadee - a cute little feller. I too wish that PG would vary the match-3 games for the sickle and 375 crystal animals. All 'them bones, them bones, them dry bones' must be very boring for the animals to collect.

Longtime Tapper
    hello
    I come here every day to collect my crystals from the tree. I didn't play for a while but I bought some basic animals as girafe and lion. I didn't play the weekend quest for a while because I didn't like the design of the animal given as rewards. This weekend I got no special weekend quest. Do you have any?
    Thanks
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Hi- I only collect my coins once a day then hit the video vault a few times and that's about it. I have not done any sickle challenges for many many months. The last challenge I did was map pieces a long time ago. I have played since they launched this game but will probably delete in the near future. I did enjoy the limited time quests which required crafting and not crystals.
    And I do miss the fun banter on the forum which is sadly long gone...