Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What we Would Like to Have

Exclamation What we Would Like to Have

Realizing that this game isn't just a complete ditto of SP, there are some features from SP that were quite useful/helpful.

Here's a few things I've gone looking for or miss having.

• The Relic Collection Menu where we could see our progression through the regions/relics collected, and where we were in terms of leveling up
    • The Backpack

Anyone else? Either things you miss having or things you hope to see in future updates?

EDIT: I would change that typo if I could!
    Last edited by ElleJ; 10-05-15 at 08:34 AM. Reason: terrible typo!
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Intrepid Explorer
    Regular daily and/or multi-part quests please. I just get quests for reaching certain milestones at present. (Or am I not far enough along yet?)
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Daily bonus would be nice.

Being able to delete the old items from the list. Whether that be a backpack or some other method. Would be really nice if they automatically went poof when upgrading. The trade does, so why not any excess items?

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Regular daily and/or multi-part quests please. I just get quests for reaching certain milestones at present. (Or am I not far enough along yet?)
    I'm with GD on this.

I wish they had some other puzzle game to open the darkroom sites. I think it would add to the game instead of copying the idea of dig sites for the dark room. Some other quests or daily bonus bus would be good too.
    Level 117 just in time.

Much as I hate those SP mummies, maybe something Howling Cryptlike would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Much as I hate those SP mummies, maybe something Howling Cryptlike would be fun.
    I'm sure that something like this will be coming, the keys were even token at the beginning. I welcome the decision not to provide daily quests during the first days, but now they could start!

And I would like to shells that work properly - because I don't want to trade at the untimed shelf, I have to reopen the app nonstop.

I would like to be able to set or disable the photos just the once not every search. Then it could be resurrected/changed later with a few clicks but live in the background.

what I would really, love the most is a game to load on my own device.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I would like to be able to set or disable the photos just the once not every search. Then it could be resurrected/changed later with a few clicks but live in the background.

what I would really, love the most is a game to load on my own device.
    You've confused me (easily done I know!) Can you explain some more about set or disable photos please? I don't know what you are referring to.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Longtime Tapper
    Thought it was just me being unobservant.

I would like a passport with some nice rewards pleasseee.
    Also I like Elle's first one as it shows 100%, when you get there, which makes me feel better.

Every time I start a search I get the message 'allow or dis-allow the camera or video' not absolutely correct but thats the rough message. Then when the score comes up I can watch the video if I allowed it which I never have because who would want to video a search unless they were doing so time trial thingy when they have sapphires equipped.
    Sorry I said camera not video. I was distracted when posting but that is a rubbish excuse so just SORRY.
    now I have explained please tell me you all get the message. I can do a screen shot if anyone needs to see it.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I don't think I did ever get anything like this, screenshot and content version (I'm on 10) would be helpful.

Intrepid Explorer
    Maybe it exists, just I couldn't make it work...
    I'd like to have a message if the energy bar refilled to 100%.
    In SP i could set it up in Notifications, but cannot see the HA app there listed...
    Even there is a small nr in SP right up corner which shows stg is finished in HA.

Daily quests...
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Longtime Tapper
    SE Absolutely have not seen this, Himself's iPad must have super powers

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    now I have explained please tell me you all get the message.
    Nope. Sorry. Never seen such a thing in my game.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    Nope. Sorry. Never seen such a thing in my game.
    +1 for me as well. Sorry SE!
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Here we go. You would not belive the convolutions I had to go to getting these to print.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Employee
    Hey SE,
    The prompt you're seeing is for recording a scene playthrough. If you give it permission, it'll record each scene you play and let you post to YouTube, etc.
    If you don't want to see this prompt, you can turn off video recording in settings.

The reason that you're seeing it but others aren't is that it's only on iOS9!

James you are a star. I take back everything I said about you. (Joke)
    I didnt even know I had video recording set to on but I will turn it off now. It would be a great edition for the avid YouTube person or as I said it would be great in SP for sapphire value counting but I just found it an annoyance.

edit.
    ERHHH.
    sorry to be dense but where in settings? I just rushed through them and could not find it. I am tired though, after midnight here, so I will try again in the morning.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 10-05-15 at 03:42 PM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Settings/photo & Camera

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Settings/photo & Camera
    Not privacy > camera? Normally apps that use the camera have to be disabled there. Or is this different if you're running iOS 9?

Settings / Options / Video - OFF

ON was my default setting when I started the game. Kept burning a few seconds while I turned it off. Finally searched and found the switch. I don't get what it is for or why you would set it ON.

Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    Settings / Options / Video - OFF

ON was my default setting when I started the game. Kept burning a few seconds while I turned it off. Finally searched and found the switch. I don't get what it is for or why you would set it ON.
    Via the app itself? I was talking about the iPads settings. If you are on iOS 8.x, there is no in-app-option.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Via the app itself? I was talking about the iPads settings. If you are on iOS 8.x, there is no in-app-option.
    These options are only in the IOS 9

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast