Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bugs & Issues

"Find x power-ups" during quests: at least coins and diamonds count either...
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Just had an AT diamond trade pop up with 6 hours to go, upgraded, played scene went back to newsroom to collect diamonds and it had disappeared to be replaced with a coin trade !!!! Not very happy.

You were probably impacted by this bug here. It seems it's one of those super bugs that nothing can kill. It's been around since the beginning of SP and never been fixed.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Thanks Elle !!the bugs from SP are obviously following me here as well,now power ups aren't working just as they didn't in SP which was just one of the things that broke my game causing me to abandon it, so any quests requiring me to search in so many seconds can't be done by me !!
    Secret Passages : Broken

Sigh

Name:  2015-12-29 16.11.44.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  96.7 KB

SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

I agree - sigh... When I get this, I try a single trade from the untimed shelf. Sometimes that works. Next I exit and restart the app. Sometimes but not always that will give me a trade on one or more of the timed shelves. The rest of the time I just build up my stockpile.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    I agree - sigh... When I get this, I try a single trade from the untimed shelf. Sometimes that works. Next I exit and restart the app. Sometimes but not always that will give me a trade on one or more of the timed shelves. The rest of the time I just build up my stockpile.
    my strategy also. Very disappointing! All timed shelves are ATs now.

Yes - I also get lots of ATs, but I understand this part of the game. At least I finally have enough sites open that I'm getting enough diamond from trades, developing, or in the Clubhouse to upgrade a site a day, on average. So I can complete some of those ATs. Of course I still have plenty of sites at levels 1 and 2. I know it gets harder, but at least I can see progress.

Nonetheless, back to the original topic, it is most distressing when all 3 timed shelves are blank and it takes repeated app restarts to get them populated.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Just waiting for that last dune site.

Agreed, doing a trade from the untimed shelf sometimes kicks the others into gear, but that's probably only about 50% of the time, if that. I've even gone to the extreme of cold booting my device when nothing else works, and sometimes even that doesn't do it.

Hi guys, hope you had happy holidays. I don't know if any one is getting extra evidence in dark rooms? I'm even getting them in regions I've completed. I'm in Scotland still trying to upgrade it to level 5 each but I got evidence even in the India dark room which I havent completed. I've spent over 10 films finding these useless bits of evidence.
    If roses are red and violets are blue....

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Hi guys, hope you had happy holidays. I don't know if any one is getting extra evidence in dark rooms? I'm even getting them in regions I've completed. I'm in Scotland still trying to upgrade it to level 5 each but I got evidence even in the India dark room which I havent completed. I've spent over 10 films finding these useless bits of evidence.
    Hope yours were great, too. It's mentioned several times and I listed it, here's the basic information:

"15. Overflow of evidences, especially at the London DR, PG is aware of it, but the fix requires an update, which might take until January, lost FRs will be refunded automatically."

I've found hundreds and they do only appear at the chapter's darkrooms, not in books.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Hi Kate,
    Sorry and thanks. Thought it had been fixed when I read 2.
    2. There might be an overflow of relics at Versailles. (Submitted a ticket: #206196
    FIXED, thanks!
    This issue returned but was fixed instantly, thanks
    I haven't noticed the automatic refund of lost FRs but maybe if I'm more vigilant I'll catch it.
    If roses are red and violets are blue....

No need to say sorry, it's a long list . I suppose the refund will require the update and pg will give us details when they are ready. Better take a screenshot before you start the update (to document the overflow and stored FRs).

Here's also a thread

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...ooms-Attention

And a link to pg's statement

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en...cles/215158858
    Last edited by Kate; 01-06-16 at 02:44 PM.

Not sure if this is a bug/issue, but here goes.

Does anyone remember this? Have you noticed that in the last few new scenes (Buckingham Palace for sure, but I think elsewhere as well) that we have the exact opposite? The clues are itty bitty? About a third of the size of everything else we're looking for.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug/issue, but here goes.

Does anyone remember this? Have you noticed that in the last few new scenes (Buckingham Palace for sure, but I think elsewhere as well) that we have the exact opposite? The clues are itty bitty? About a third of the size of everything else we're looking for.
    In contrast the level 5 diamond in the last Scotland scene is enormous and fills all the centre of the screen.

Intrepid Explorer
    I mentioned elsewhere that the Hallway and the Sitting Room in the Buckingham Palace case are the wrong way round on the tabletop map. I have some even more nitpicky observations about the map that bug me. I know these don't affect gameplay at all but I just hate inconsistencies.

The darkroom for Hong Kong, the Garment District, has the wrong kind of frame. All the other main chapter darkrooms have a flat yellow border. The Garment District has the thick decorative frame that the darkrooms in the premium cases have.

The main chapters are joined sequentially by red string. The premium cases are joined to the main chapter where they are first opened from by blue string. All except Wild West. It is quite close to San Francisco, but I would still like the string.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Some are in another order. There are lots of such examples. Words that are spelled wrong, missing/buggy animations, covered labels, sites that are displaced, missing, different story-names... I gave up listing those.

I think I got my favourite: *Spoiler below*

Transylvania: the icon is mirror inverted, but it's still possible to notice that it says Vlad Tapes (Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Țepeș). I don't think he used tape to kill his victims...
    Last edited by Kate; 01-16-16 at 08:45 AM.

Be cautious together with your wishes, they might simply take away the scrolling-option. The leftovers would not be visible, however that would also mean less control.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678