Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    Hi, I see most of SP forumers have migrated to HA. Does any one know how to get the keys (apart from buying them) and what they're for? I also noticed there are only 3 power ups (not that they've been useful so far) but as if I read there are more. Can any one shed light?
    They were removed from the ds. I suppose they will be added as soon as they are needed. The keys are the same like the power-token.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    They start it for the players to use, they manage it to make sure we don't abuse it.

They also read the comments, even though they may not contribute daily. What is more important is what they are doing with what you are all saying. In due time I am sure someone will keep you all up to date.

With the game being quite new and all the input from you lovely players, and to keep the content coming in I think they are just busy keeping the ball rolling.
    Yup. Also we're not going to ask people to talk to the community if they don't want to or feel like they'd be bad at it.

A couple of things I'd like to bring up from some discussions on our end I've had:

1) We're aware of the relics collecting more than the maximum amount. We were going to put in a change to prevent that in the coming content batch but we're pushing it out until the one for next week because we want to be sure that it works correctly (and does not break anything).

2) If anyone is seeing the weird "no content for this region" message in Egypt, then it might be due to tapping outside of the picture frame (I did it a couple of times until I realized what I was doing). As for India, that actually is waiting on more content.

3) I spoke to them about the scanning after each scene and it's something that is a part of discussion (no promises of anything yet).

Employee
    Jesse beat me to this by two minutes.

I can confirm that he talked to the team about all of these things. I was there!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Jesse beat me to this by two minutes.

I can confirm that he talked to the team about all of these things. I was there!
    Good, to know .

Let my add one thing for those who aren't up to date and correct my if my information is wrong: the overflow affects the premium regions, the other darkrooms work properly.

There might be another top for your list - which has to be tested and is absolutely not a priority: accessing the bonus site at India is a bit difficult (but works) because it's very close to the photo.

Edit: the photo is actually huge and covers the site.
    Last edited by Kate; 10-08-15 at 03:05 PM.

Kate's already posted similar, but this is the first time I've had 3 empty editions. It took several exits/enters of the newsroom to get it functioning again.

DA asked about upgrades, so: I'm on level 9 with London to Egypt fully upgraded to 5*s. Canals of Venice and Hall of Mirrors in Versailles darkrooms are open but not leveled up.

Since we already made the connection in SP that the shelves not refilling got worse around level 12/13, I wonder if we're all going to face the same behaviour here as we level up.

Name:  2015-10-08 23.14.22.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  92.9 KB
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Thanks guys for the info. Sometimes just a quick post to let us know you are working on things is important.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    They start it for the players to use, they manage it to make sure we don't abuse it.

They also read the comments, even though they may not contribute daily. What is more important is what they are doing with what you are all saying. In due time I am sure someone will keep you all up to date.
    Hey Dark.
    I think you cannot say this too often. The top two paragraphs could/should be posted on every forum every month.
    Most of us already know this is true but newbies come along and get the wrong idea of forum and write there demanding answers. It gets a bit frustrating at times so a reminder would be so good.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    Kate's already posted similar, but this is the first time I've had 3 empty editions. It took several exits/enters of the newsroom to get it functioning again.

DA asked about upgrades, so: I'm on level 9 with London to Egypt fully upgraded to 5*s. Canals of Venice and Hall of Mirrors in Versailles darkrooms are open but not leveled up.

Since we already made the connection in SP that the shelves not refilling got worse around level 12/13, I wonder if we're all going to face the same behaviour here as we level up.

Name:  2015-10-08 23.14.22.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  92.9 KB
    It actually got common at that level for me, but it's the highest so far and I think there's a simple reason. This was the point where I didn't get ats any more and started to trade on the timed shelves only. It's quite clear that the problem can just occur if both shelves are used frequently.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Hey Dark.
    I think you cannot say this too often. The top two paragraphs could/should be posted on every forum every month.
    Most of us already know this is true but newbies come along and get the wrong idea of forum and write there demanding answers. It gets a bit frustrating at times so a reminder would be so good.
    SE that is a good point, but from experience players will ask the same questions anyway.

My trades are ok, no blanks and I am at a high level but I have not fully upgraded all my buildings. I do have fully upgraded buildings but I do not fully upgrade a chapter until I unlock a new chapter.

I am going to add a note about the expired items. At this point the expired items (from searches) are here to stay forever. You do not need to concern yourself of hitting an inventory limit. I know for some this may not be suitable but if they feel this is affecting game play they will look into it again.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Wonder if we are allowed to post screenshots that show upcoming items/payouts or if they should be marked as "spoilers"... *really thinking about it*

The problem is that one person sees as a spoiler, another just sees as useful info. So probably better to err on the side of caution and put in the Spoilers sub.

I've started tracking upgrade costs and was going to post them, but it seems silly--to me at least--to put that in the spoiler section, but I probably should.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

I think items should be fine. I would probably say things that pertain specifically to the story would be better to go into the Spoilers sub. The team really went all out with the story in Hidden Agendas, so we want to make sure everyone is able to find the mysteries at their own pace.

Longtime Tapper
    Okay. Really annoyed. i got my 40 diamonds for the quest. That brought my total to 304. Figured all I needed was a little luck in the darkroom to finally open Versailles Invitation. I was upgrading and there was one site (one of the newer sites for me) and it cost 80 to upgrade. I hit upgrade. Sure enough, it was 80 DIAMONDS to upgrade. I never made that mistake in SP:

1. Because rubies are clearly not coins .
    2. Because in SP the message pops up asking if you really want to spend the rubies.

Whether a message came up or not in HA, I don't know. So just be careful!

Major issue for me right now:

1. Scrolling to the frame case on completed search... ugh!
    2. Too big hitboxes on frames/invitations causing accidental clicks a lot of time.
    3. Lack of "leave" button in case frame, having to scroll through the whole chain everytime, while 1+2 forces it a lot.
    4. Too small amounts given for clues in India, it takes forever to collect enough coins to upgrade.
    5. Fast clicks in the darkroom will hit the plate flying by in the animation, not the one in the position where the click was intended.
    6. There appears to be a second or two extra wait after finding all the items in a scene before it completes, perhaps waiting for the combo timer to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Smygelfh View Post
    Major issue for me right now:

1. Scrolling to the frame case on completed search... ugh!
    2. Too big hitboxes on frames/invitations causing accidental clicks a lot of time.
    3. Lack of "leave" button in case frame, having to scroll through the whole chain everytime, while 1+2 forces it a lot.
    4. Too small amounts given for clues in India, it takes forever to collect enough coins to upgrade.
    5. Fast clicks in the darkroom will hit the plate flying by in the animation, not the one in the position where the click was intended.
    6. There appears to be a second or two extra wait after finding all the items in a scene before it completes, perhaps waiting for the combo timer to end.
    With your point #4 this seems to have been addressed in Hong Kong as the trades are much higher even for lower level clues. In the meantime you do have the option of digging in London where coins can be found although I can well understand if you would rather dig elsewhere where there is a chance of getting relics/clues.
    Totally agree with you on point#6.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

I'm upgrading the first scene to 4*, next the others to 4* and get higher trades to finance the final upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    With your point #4 this seems to have been addressed in Hong Kong as the trades are much higher even for lower level clues. In the meantime you do have the option of digging in London where coins can be found although I can well understand if you would rather dig elsewhere where there is a chance of getting relics/clues.
    Too bad my newspaper randomizer is stuck on "india clues only"... Trying the good ol' force-ruby-trades-by-stockpiling trick now to see if it gets better.

And I want more than 4 searches! I don't really understand why it's not set to an even 25 energy, the 4 energy you have left after searching four times is still too far away from 24 to get a 5th search in the same session even if you do search slowly and dig/trade some in between.

Unsung Hero
    I know that "problem #4". My trading screen often looks like that:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  100.9 KB

That's the level 5 item ("Wooden Horn") from the market in India... And the newspaper editor keeps on requesting that item...
    Smygelfh, please let us know if the stockpiling trick works!
    iPhone 6 / iOS 9.3.2
    SP 2.97 / SupportID: 37HF5S3ZYU / Level 118

Well at least you don't have a complicated decision as to where to search ;-)

My recurring item right now is the sea shell from Seaside Arrival.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Longtime Tapper Primitive Caveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    My recurring item right now is the sea shell from Seaside Arrival.
    I've been getting a lot of the turban. I thought it was a chicken head till I read that it was a turban. My eyes must be failing.

Lol, I thought the same, looks like a rooster...

My recurring item is also the seashell. I have just stockpiled 20 of them so will see how that goes. I do think the stockpiling method will work just haven't found the optimal cutoff yet. I am persisting with not upgrading any site until the relic runs out so am trying to force those trades. Challenging....
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Spoke with the team about the India trades issue (low gold trades). We should be fixing that in the next content push.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    1) We're aware of the relics collecting more than the maximum amount. We were going to put in a change to prevent that in the coming content batch but we're pushing it out until the one for next week because we want to be sure that it works correctly (and does not break anything).
    Jesse,
    2 questions:
    1. When do you think it will be released?
    2. Is it possible to make up for the useless digging? I mean over the required amount...
    I used up my filmrolls and stuck at Royal bedchamber as I already found counless of royal presents and scepters, but not the crown...
    Thanks
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast