Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs & Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    has anyone else completely opened the last regular site? I can't close the case yet. I think I need to level up higher first, but not sure.
    Just to add to what Kate said. Since solving the case progresses you to the next region, you probably can't finish it until the next region is there to open.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

So I can't close the case to collect the reward until there is a new region?

Intrepid Explorer
    I agree with Elle and Matilda. When I upgrade, any trades including the old clue (relic) disappear. Elle's trade is impossible to fulfil since upgrading to get the level 4 clue will cause it to disappear due to the level 3 clue. I have had one too - a trade involving both the level 4 clue and level 5 clue for Twilight Gala.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I am left with 3 different relics. 1 because I forgot to use it before upgrading, 1 because it was never asked for (immediately asked for lvl 2 relic) and 1 because it stopped being asked for and I decided to upgrade the last Italy site anyway.
    I am also left with some relics because I just upgraded as I got coinage rather than running out of them first. So whats going to happen to them? Will they sit there forever or just until I move on?
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    So whats going to happen to them? Will they sit there forever or just until I move on?
    They will sit there forever. PG did this in the Android version of SP. No backpack and no way to get rid of useless relics so they are there forever. It's completely annoying.

From experience, the best thing to do is level up all regions as quickly as possible and then collect enough relics to keep them at the front of the tray. Don't collect huge amounts of 1,2,3 or 4* relics or if you do don't upgrade until you get rid of them and that's at the whimsy of Kingston 2.0 (The Editor). So keep the amounts low, upgrade quickly and those old/useless relics get pushed to the back of the tray. Not out of mind, but at least out of sight.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    I agree with Elle and Matilda. When I upgrade, any trades including the old clue (relic) disappear. Elle's trade is impossible to fulfil since upgrading to get the level 4 clue will cause it to disappear due to the level 3 clue. I have had one too - a trade involving both the level 4 clue and level 5 clue for Twilight Gala.
    I had it happen again yesterday so I tested this time and yes, as soon as i started the upgrade on the next level find, the trade disappeared.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    So I can't close the case to collect the reward until there is a new region?
    Yes, it was the same before India (officially the final region so far) was released. There are definitely two requirements, the following region must be available and you have to find the needed items. I don't think the level has any influence and I have almost everything at 5* as I can't open the final site at Versailles, which means I'm on the highest level.

Has anyone had a problem with bonus quests disappearing? The quest from the newspaper guy for the Cairo Hanger, worth 40 diamonds, disappeared once a searched the Hanger. I did not get the 40 diamonds! Was hoping to get that to be able to open the Versailles quest.
    Thanks,
    LBolt

SP Current Level: 73
    HA Current Level: 4

Playing on IPad II

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    LBolt, that happened to me in Italy. I took screen shots in Cairo. The quest ended up working though.

I got the diamonds I needed when I developed the darkroom in Italy. Took over 50 films

Not a bug, but I hate that you get shot across the table when you finish a search. It's fine when you're just doing search/trade but when you get to the point where you're stocking up on relics, it's very annoying!
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

I'm having trouble getting the Cairo Hangar open. First I did the first timed bit to open, then the second timed bit to explore. I got a pop up saying I'd finished exploring, but it cycled back and started over. The same thing happened once in Italy. Am I hitting something wrong? I may never get the diamonds to open Versailles if I can't finish quests because things take twice as long as they're supposed to.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anybody have four trading editions, or do we all have one blank one?

I have 1 blank one.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    I have 1 blank one.
    so do I.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    One blank for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Snarklady View Post
    Does anybody have four trading editions, or do we all have one blank one?
    I started off with 4. Then the bottom right edition was blank for a bit, but it switched to the top right. That edition has not been blank/empty for the last 3 days or so. I've closed the game, done a cold boot, and still blank. At least in SP we could manage to get it to reload.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    When you say blank do you mean blank or with a ?

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Just blank. The boxes are just black. Mine has been like that since very early on, possibly the third or fourth trade if not earlier. Mine has moved around a bit but settled on top right as well.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

This is the buggy edition:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  61.6 KB

The upper right newspaper is always empty, maybe until another currency will be added one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    This is the buggy edition:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  61.6 KB

The upper right newspaper is always empty, maybe until another currency will be added one day.
    How many of your buildings are fully upgraded?

All but 2 (can't open them), the trades don't renew properly, it's possible to push 2 by completing the untimed trade, sometimes by completing the other timed trade (if one timed shelf is empty) or reopening the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    All but 2 (can't open them), the trades don't renew properly, it's possible to push 2 by completing the untimed trade, sometimes by completing the other timed trade (if one timed shelf is empty) or reopening the app.
    Which 2 can you not open?

SE you say yours has been like this from early on in the game, I take it none of your buildings were fully upgraded then?

The final two at Versailles, it looks as if the overflow is quite high/the ballade is wrong. I had an overflow at Egypt, too, but this is fixed for those who loaded the update and for India. Jesse will talk to the team and I won't search the darkroom until I get an update.

Hi, I see most of SP forumers have migrated to HA. Does any one know how to get the keys (apart from buying them) and what they're for? I also noticed there are only 3 power ups (not that they've been useful so far) but as if I read there are more. Can any one shed light?
    If roses are red and violets are blue....

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Oddball, I haven't seen keys anywhere. I imagine they will be like power tokens and the feature hasn't been introduced yet.

[PG posted and commented later the same day-leaving original post but thanks PG]

PG hasn't had any comments in here in awhile. What's the forum members feelings on their commitment to the game? There are a number of general issues/bugs that can be addressed to "the masses" but so far no comments from PG. they didn't even say anything about new content being pushed through.

I think they should participate in these forums. The forums are started by PG, their employees should be active participants. It's not like some random person started this forum and expects PG to participate. PG runs it.
    Last edited by Matilda; 10-08-15 at 08:06 PM. Reason: PG is heard from

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Oddball, I haven't seen keys anywhere. I imagine they will be like power tokens and the feature hasn't been introduced yet.

PG hasn't had any comments in here in awhile. What's the forum members feelings on their commitment to the game? There are a number of general issues/bugs that can be addressed to "the masses" but so far no comments from PG. they didn't even say anything about new content being pushed through.

I think they should participate in these forums. The forums are started by PG, their employees should be active participants. It's not like some random person started this forum and expects PG to participate. PG runs it.
    They start it for the players to use, they manage it to make sure we don't abuse it.

They also read the comments, even though they may not contribute daily. What is more important is what they are doing with what you are all saying. In due time I am sure someone will keep you all up to date.

With the game being quite new and all the input from you lovely players, and to keep the content coming in I think they are just busy keeping the ball rolling.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast