The game seems to run great, but I found some potential issues:
1. Missing timers above upgrading darkrooms.
2. There might be an overflow of relics at Versailles. (Submitted a ticket: #206196)
This and the low trades from India should be fixed with the next content update (12)
This issue returned but was fixed instantly, thanks!
3. Trades don't renew. The bug is detected and the trades are improved.
4. Expired items remain/impossible trades. -> #18
5. Huge photo at India.
Current solution: Tap the label to access the site.
6. Diamond trades on the non-timed shelf.
7. Portal to 'Curse of the Mummy' labeled as 'Versailles' (known and changed).
8. - Sparkles across Versailles and Italy.
- Coins and Filmrolls are acting strange at darkrooms - sorry, this is completely unimportant, simply test it too,see what I mean.
9. Sticky power-ups -> #104
10. Reduced requirements cause a waste of filmrolls.
11. Freezing storylines require reopening the game.
12. Returning instruction covers trades.
13. Unavailable book generates ATs (Wild West).
14. No trades from chapter 8, few from 7, chapter 3 is still active, result: if they are any coin trades, they are low. Combined with diamond trades on the timed shelf, it's possible to proceed, but impossible for some to upgrade the current chapter. Waiting until another chapter is released and generates higher trades is the only option. It won't affect the game but is a punishment for those who completed the books - normally paying customers. A pure coin shelf and active trades from less chapters are needed.
15. Overflow of evidences, especially at the London DR, PG is aware of it, but the fix requires an update, which might take until January, lost FRs will be refunded automatically.
Follow the link for further information.
16. Disappearing clubhouse-related quest:
18. Sticky power-ups (might be individual)
It might be occasional as nobody reported the problem earlier, it also didn't influence the gameplay.
21. Invisible items (might be individual):
22. high coin rewards at the clubhouse (v1.40) either the payout is a bug or the numbers aren't displayed correctly
Concerning all trading issues: PG is aware of them, it's their priority and there will be a major and tested (!) fix soon. Much better than a fast fix which can cause another issue, be patient!