Thread: How to Contact Support

How to Contact Support

Salutations!

We're excited to share our most recent game Hidden Agendas with everyone. With that in mind we also want to do our best to help with your experience with the game. If have encountered any bugs in the game or had a problem with your purchase, you can contact support by following to this link:

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Cheers!
    Jesse

There doesnt seem anywhere for my question, it is not a bug or an issue but it is a question.
    As you have given HA its own forum you must be expecting it to run for sometime. So could you give the reason that there is no top banner? No Notifications, profile, settings etc..
    If people join just for this game then they will be at a loss if we talk about, e.g. PMing.

whoops I am not going to change my question as that would not be right but I just found PM at the top left. The other stuff seems to still be missing but it is probably me not looking in the right place.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 10-04-15 at 01:20 PM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    SE, I have all that stuff, it's just that it's white text on a white background so it's tricky to see.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    SE, I have all that stuff, it's just that it's white text on a white background so it's tricky to see.
    Thats you not them.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Thats you not them.
    And likely also SE, and so helpful.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2

<div id="toplinks" class="toplinks">

.toplinks {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

html {
    background-image: url("images/misc/HOG6_1920x1080_BackgroundArt.jpg");
    }
    Not that most people here will understand that, but that means that everyone is seeing what that code translates to, which is white links (#ffffff) on top of the background image, which happens to be nearly white at the top. Everyone. If you look really close you can actually see the white letters, because the background image isn't true white.

SE, if you hover your cursor across the top, it will highlight the links, at least on laptop/desktop.
    Last edited by ElleJ; 10-04-15 at 03:39 PM.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Thanks Elle, and if you tap the white letters on the iPad the links are highlighted.

I don't know if the template allows individual colours in the header, changing the cs is possible, but will require certain coding skills. Normally something like vbulletin is used because it can even be handled by someone who can't/doesn't want to perform such changes.

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks Elle, just found the same thing in the vbulletin-chrome.css file and was just coming back to post.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Thanks Elle, and if you tap the white letters on the iPad the links are highlighted.
    I tried that, but it just took me to, eg, settings. Didn't make the letters any more visible. These are almost impossible for me to see too.

Elle. I have not tried it from the laptop yet so this is only for my air.
    So its easy peasy if you know where on the topline you want to be. You just need to plonk down on where you know it is and bingo, there it is.
    My Main Man = MMM = Yup.
    Is the white on white the reason blind people have white sticks? By the way that was a semi serious question. I was not laughing at blind people.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.