Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Hidden Agendas Forum!

Exploring the first site at India was 174 k after the upgrade, but dropped within an hour. I don't know how far you were, but I upgraded England, unlocked Italy and Egypt before the upgrade, but haven't upgraded them to 2 stars. My most expensive one was exploring the final site in India (between 2-3 k, but my trades are up to 330 coins as everything else is at 5*).

Are your still at 10/20 k for the 2* upgrade?

I would say if the price impossible, submit a ticket.

Btw. Can you still find keys/autofinds?

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Same device...
    Same device, but I have a different Support ID to my SP one...
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Exploring the first site at India was 174 k after the upgrade, but dropped within an hour. I don't know how far you were, but I upgraded England, unlocked Italy and Egypt before the upgrade, but haven't upgraded them to 2 stars. My most expensive one was exploring the final site in India (between 2-3 k, but my trades are up to 330 coins as everything else is at 5*).

Are your still at 10/20 k for the 2* upgrade?

I would say if the price impossible, submit a ticket.

Btw. Can you still find keys/autofinds?
    I am still in Italy. Opened the last site this morning to finish Chapter 2. The upgrade price from 1-2* on that site (canals) is 22815. The upgrade for 2-3* in Italian Train is 110K. Think it is ticket time.

My trades are still under 100 coins with 3 5* relics.
    Still finding power tokens(keys) and auto finds.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Weird, mine are gone and the price on keys changed, autofinds were completely removed from the store. Are yours still the sp-autofinds (and other pu's)?

I am officially the numpty of all numpties! Duh! What was I thinking - I didn't realise there was an upgrade!

All is good and prices are now down. The map is much improved and I have a lot to do including lots of quests! Thanks Kate and Hollow and all for your help and suggestions. I am a happy player.

Will edit my first post in due course with up to date costs.

Off to play........
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    Same device, but I have a different Support ID to my SP one...
    Same device, same support ID for HA and SP...something that I should be concerned about or no big deal?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    So should I do the same thing? If so do I delete my existing game and then download again? I'm asking this as I am not getting quests or rewards others have mentioned so might be I need to start again? I got the crossover quest in SP to finish chapter 2 which I have done but it is not registering as complete in SP.

Also my upgrade costs are still sky high and Pippy has noticed much lower ones.

Now that I have completed Chapter 2 I am getting my first ATs for the Italian sites which makes the high upgrade costs even more frustrating.

I am so pleased to have company in this game everyone.
    I didn't delete my game, I have several devices. I started the new one one my usual device and the other one on another one. Keeping both for now for comparison. Sigh wish I done it the other way round because the apple IDs are different and if I want to keep the old one and move it on my usual playing ipad I will have to do some boring stuff. Urgh.

Update your game unless you already have done. But don't delete this one and start another, not yet anyway. If you do, you need your data removed on your device and on server end if its being saved.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I finished all of Italy, including having to dig in the Italy darkroom for evidence (I did not have to finish the darkroom). This completed Chapter 2 and I was able to collect my SP crossover rewards.

I started getting ATs as soon as I started opening the Docking Port in Egypt. AND...

Name:  2015-10-02 23.14.00.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  71.1 KB

... why am I not surprised at having a shelf/edition that won't refill.

A question for any that have leveled up. I've noticed that items don't move around in the scenes like they do in SP. Does that change as you level up? Makes the game far too simple IMO.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post

A question for any that have leveled up. I've noticed that items don't move around in the scenes like they do in SP. Does that change as you level up? Makes the game far too simple IMO.
    No it doesn't change as you level up. There does seem to be two versions of each scene. For example in Seaside Arrival you either have a flock of birds or a seagull never both in the same scene. I agree this makes the game too simple.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0

Longtime Tapper
    So pleased you got your game sorted Tassie and don't have to start over.
    I've had a blank trading shelf/paper since the start. Now I have the Venetian villa at 1* I have lots of ATs but at least they are doable.

Intrepid Explorer
    My AT's showed up after opening the third Italy scene. I have not opened the dock in Egypt. My 4th trading shelf became empty midway through Italy.

Also, newspaper guy never asked for the silhouette relic from Venetian villa. He immediately gave me an AT for the second relic.

There doesn't seem to be a way to delete old relics. So I am waiting to upgrade a site until I need to search for that item. I am stuck with 2 old invitations.

Well since my SP game is broken thought I would give this a go , nice to see some familiar names trying it too.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    Well since my SP game is broken thought I would give this a go , nice to see some familiar names trying it too.
    Hi AnnaS,
    I'm so glad hearing from You!
    Wish You excitement and pleasant playing experience. So glad
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    I started getting ATs as soon as I started opening the Docking Port in Egypt. AND...

Name:  2015-10-02 23.14.00.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  71.1 KB

... why am I not surprised at having a shelf/edition that won't refill.

I am having this same issue as well. I didn't have this particular issue with SP though.
    Support ID: UDDBHU7EJB

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaS View Post
    great.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a way to delete old relics. So I am waiting to upgrade a site until I need to search for that item. I am stuck with 2 old invitations.
    That's my plan too but I am stuck with 3 silhouettes. I finally gave up and upgraded that site.

As always, I find these new games hard to figure out. I've been fumbling around all day trying to figure out how to finish Chapter 2. I doubt I'll continue playing if I ever get through Chapter 2 it will be by sheer luck as I have no idea what I'm doing.

Intrepid Explorer
    Complete the quests for the girl in the pants. You'll need to open and search the 3 regular sites in Italy. Then dig in Italy's darkroom for 3 pieces of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley1994 View Post
    As always, I find these new games hard to figure out. I've been fumbling around all day trying to figure out how to finish Chapter 2. I doubt I'll continue playing if I ever get through Chapter 2 it will be by sheer luck as I have no idea what I'm doing.
    So you are a TPC player. Did you never play SP? I ask because HA seems to follow the patern. Not slavishly, it is after all a new game, but playing SP and lessons learnt will help in the begining (UD).
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Longtime Tapper
    What does a girl have to do to get some diamonds, honestly didn't expect this so early on!

Longtime Tapper
    Okay logged out and lost half the above post…

Finished Italy darkroom, have 2 suitcases but only getting trades for them along with an AT for Versailles which I can't open as don't have enough diamonds grrr, going to take forever to finish the Egypt darkroom… I know I must be patient!

Am enjoying the storyline and characters though.

I'm exactly where you are in the game, Pip. Also, no requests for the suitcase. I am working on the 40-diamond reward on Cairo Hanger, then will have 320 to open Versailles. However, I'm afraid it will cause even more ATs!

This is where I am too opened the Italy darkroom and still no diamond trades. I am working on the quest too and hope to be able to open Versailles. I have most sites at 3or4 stars. Once I finish the quest I hope to stop and get everything to 5 stars. There is a backgroung (that's how it goes s spelled in game) that was next to what seems to be a bowl of pasta. I'm was tapping for something else and got it at random. Some things never change.
    Level 117 just in time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast