Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to the Hidden Agendas Forum!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    I'm exactly where you are in the game, Pip. Also, no requests for the suitcase. I am working on the 40-diamond reward on Cairo Hanger, then will have 320 to open Versailles. However, I'm afraid it will cause even more ATs!
    I'm going to be 25 diamonds short after opening the Cairo Hanger...I feel like I did not get the 40 diamonds from his last quest and it went straight to the Cairo portion.

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I'm going to be 25 diamonds short after opening the Cairo Hanger...I feel like I did not get the 40 diamonds from his last quest and it went straight to the Cairo portion.
    You know, I just completed Cairo Hanger and my 40 diamond quest disappeared ... Biting my lip! Now quest appears for 40 diamonds to open/finish the next area, Lillian's Room in India. I feel cheated!!! Bummer

I have been hoarding film rolls so had 15 "digs" and hit 20 pt diamond. Opened Versailles and now much more digging to go!

Intrepid Explorer
    My Cairo one worked. I found about 50 diamonds when I opened the Italy darkroom. It took 55 film rolls.

My biggest complaint is all "dig" sites are the same. There are no pictures on them to help you decide which one to open. In SP I always open the bird like one. The darkroom gives me no chance to form a habit.

Hey Everyone! I'm liking this game so far. I'm on the third site in Egypt.

I'm not clear on the Keys. How to get them or how they are used. Tassie equated them to power tokens, but I guess I haven't seen anything like that in the dig sites/darkrooms yet. Does anyone have another answer for these?

Also, I got the 40 rubies crossover award, but am wondering what the 100 diamond award is for logging into pocket id? How is this accomplished?

Thanks and Enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by LBolt View Post
    Hey Everyone! I'm liking this game so far. I'm on the third site in Egypt.

I'm not clear on the Keys. How to get them or how they are used. Tassie equated them to power tokens, but I guess I haven't seen anything like that in the dig sites/darkrooms yet. Does anyone have another answer for these?

Also, I got the 40 rubies crossover award, but am wondering what the 100 diamond award is for logging into pocket id? How is this accomplished?

Thanks and Enjoy the game!
    Welcome!
    I had access to the game earlier than the worldwide release ( it was released in Australia earlier I think) and during that early time I was finding power tokens in digsites. Every power token found added to my key tally. However with the general release power tokens are nowhere to be found so I think my experience was an early glitch. We're back to not knowing yet the purpose of the keys!

Can't help with the 100 diamond award as I didn't get that quest, sorry.

Glad you're enjoying the game.
    Level 118
    iPad Air2, iOS 8.2
    SP v2.23 - 344,0
    Support ID: AOW37XJAVU
    Event ID: Ariana1619182694

Intrepid Explorer
    LBolt, my ID quest self completed. I didn't do anything, suddenly it was there and completed.

Intrepid Explorer
    LBolt, my ID quest self completed. I didn't do anything, suddenly it was there and completed.
    +1

My Cairo one worked. I found about 50 diamonds when I opened the Italy darkroom. It took 55 film rolls.

My biggest complaint is all "dig" sites are the same. There are no pictures on them to help you decide which one to open. In SP I always open the bird like one. The darkroom gives me no chance to form a habit.
    So, choose 1,2,3 whichever and stick to it. I found the idea of you taking the time to scrutinise the pictures before you chose extreamly amusing for some reason. I cannot say why I am giggling but I am.

Bolty
    if you havent set up pocketID in SP or any PG game then you need to do it to collect. Most of us already set it up which is why we just got the reward. I should imagine it lives in the filing cabinet with the other settings.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    SE, you're making fun of me...you'd really laugh if I explained all my digging "strategies". 10 of the same one in a row, the bird head until I find a relic then that same site until I find another....I can't have it be totally mindless. It just adds something to that aspect of the game for me.

Hi Jesse, I am not getting any of my achievement rewards for this game and support isn't helping me at all. I never got the achievement reward for solving my first case and that is just one of the many achievements that I have not been credited for completing. So will you shed some light on what the problem is?

SE, you're making fun of me...you'd really laugh if I explained all my digging "strategies". 10 of the same one in a row, the bird head until I find a relic then that same site until I find another....I can't have it be totally mindless. It just adds something to that aspect of the game for me.
    Matti
    making fun of Never. laughing gently with you, well maybe. I hope you read my thesis on the Zorro and reverse Zorro techniques? There will be a test later or maybe I will suddenly take it into my head to compete again in an Event then there will be the boredom that is the SE blog.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I need some help, i am stuck on level 9 and cant move to 10. It keeps saying "unlock or upgrade scenes to collect new clues and Level up". I have upgraded several scenes but and i am moving up

Welcome to the forum. Normally you should proceed each time you have unlocked 9 additional clues (which means 9 upgrades). Do you get a notification each time you unlock a new clue or if you hit a picture frame? Can you tell us how far you are and if you searched those incomplete sites? They provide you so-called evidences to unlock new chapters.

If you are unsecured if there's a bug, you can also contact the support. The staff can take a look at your game and help you.

You can contact them via the support system:

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en...nheart-Mystery

Maybe this helps you either:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...acts-amp-Terms
    Last edited by Kate; 12-17-15 at 05:24 PM.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

I collected the 100 diamond reward for signing into pocket ID with this game, however i never signed in it here. I observed that my Support ID is identical for Secret Passages because it is for Hidden Agendas. I'd have thought they'd differ.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123