Thread: Greetings Caretakers of Fuzzy Friends!

Talking Greetings Caretakers of Fuzzy Friends!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Wilson, and I'll be helping out in taking care of the awesome community you guys have built here in the Animal Voyage forum! Feel free to toss over any suggestions, concerns, or just general japery. Just a few little tidbits about myself: I love allllll kinds of games and potatoes.

Cheers,

Wilsooon

Hi Wilsooon
    I used to enjoy playing this game but then they stopped providing any variety and basically had the same type of quest over and over and over. Do you know if they are planning on investing in the game to make it fun and interesting again or will it continue as is?

and no response, why did he even bother to post in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by crystalku View Post
    and no response, why did he even bother to post in the first place?
    I totally agree. They seemed to have abandoned this game which is too bad as the quests used to be fun.

I just keep hoping that they will offer the white peacock again in the weekend key event.
    Here, there, everywhere...

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Devpay View Post
    Hi Wilsooon
    I used to enjoy playing this game but then they stopped providing any variety and basically had the same type of quest over and over and over. Do you know if they are planning on investing in the game to make it fun and interesting again or will it continue as is?
    I agree with your comment, Devpay and would also like an answer to your question. How about it, PGWilsooon? Perhaps you will soon reply?

BTW Devpay, I like the photo of your dog. What's his/her name?
    Last edited by Eleni; 10-10-15 at 07:25 AM.

Hey All,

I apologize for the long delay. Our resources have been a bit stretched as of late, so I'm unable to provide a timeline for what features will be available in the future. However, for elder players who have reached the "edge of the world" and those who are getting close, we released another stretch of land to accommodate any new animals you may have rescued! This update should appear automatically as long as you are online.

Hi Wilson, Since resources are stretched thin, how about recycling some of the previous quests? I had to start over and miss some of my fuzzy friends that I used to have. The Halloween animal set would be a good place to start this month...