Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Discussion: Comments, Questions, things that make you go WT??

General Discussion: Comments, Questions, things that make you go WT??

I often have questions which don't specifically relate to a LTQ, or a daily quest. I sometimes have an issue which isn't really a glitch or technical problem. Do you? I'd like to have a place to comment, and hopefully chat about, well, just stuff. Maybe you have a model shot where you didn't get the 3 stars but you think it's still pretty cool. I hope you'll show it off here.
    Today I have a question about expansion. I know a lot of players have asked for more room, and maybe I just haven't benn observant but I noticed that more land was for sale:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  102.6 KB
    The area along the sidewalk.
    Has anyone expanded there and what features disappear when you buy the property? Does the street stay? Does the building disappear? What did you place there?

Whoa, I didn't notice but I'll start buying it up! (Err... well, assuming it's cash based $$)
    I'll let you know...

----

Looks like I already bought this... That little store is no longer on my map. The feature furthest to the lower right on mine is a big fountain... I guess I sort of remember doing that a while ago.
    Last edited by Sunlily; 08-19-15 at 05:16 AM.

I noticed that few weeks ago I think maybe around the update? And already bought them up.
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

OK, next question...and this really has me bothered. Can more than one player have the same name? Can there be more than one Naimonster or Sunlily?
    I ask because as I vote for photoshoots, the same name comes up over and over: Sophie. Sometimes the winner for each one of the 5 votes in a category. Always encountered in more than one category during the voting process. I have the screenshots. How to explain this?

That I'm not too sure. But I have mentioned before that I highly suspect that the "Sophie" we always vote for is actually PG. 4 in 5 votes I see "Sophie's agency". Occasionally I see some names with symbols, and just regular names, but those are really 1 in 5 chances. I would think not many people submit entries for photoshoot once they hit 3 stars, and so there needs to be a fill in of some sort. Have you guys seen 2 exact same picture against one another, now that's funny, and it's Sophie by the way lol.

Oh also, I'd like to tell everyone that anything goes in the LTQ thread, it's created by me but I don't put in place any rules. Everything and anything can be talked about there

If you don't pick a name in the beginning of the game it defaults to Sophie. Same with "Audrey" in Campus Life.

Cool, mystery solved. Is there a way to change the name?

It just seems suspicious, and it really bugs me. How can you not pick a name for your agency? Also, it's pretty hard to get those 3 stars so I don't think PG should have to fill in, although I torally believe it...and if they are, it's with pretty cr@ppy submissions. Most of the Sophie shots are straddling a wall or wearing clothing which really doesn't fit the theme of the shoot. Plus, I am seeing the very same picture (model, clothing, background) day after day. What really has my knickers in a twist...I always have to vote on the same themes. I never see entries for the newer models. I am fed up with looking at Hip Hop and Tough Look. I could just rant and rant but I won't stop playing so I guess PG has me by the short hairs. I would just like a more quality experience. I want well executed photo shoots (I think mine are) and I want to believe I am competing against real people. Since I never see who my competetor is, I suspect something dishonest with what has been happening.
    Last edited by Piratesong; 08-19-15 at 12:41 PM.

Last edited by Piratesong; 08-19-15 at 12:44 PM.

I assume my competition is legit. I do not recall seeing Sophie when I have been voting. If it appears a lot I would just figure people rushed when they made their game or they did not know they could change it. It might not be very clear for a new player. I also think sometimes the system glitches & gives the same photo shoots for you to vote on. I struggle to get 3 stars.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

The Sophie thing is annoying to me, too, especially voting not only on the same themes over and over but the exact same pictures - seemingly endless! Something interesting happened just the other day though, I got a set of votes from 'All Black' and it included shots of both Isobel and Raquel, who both have photoshoots with that title.

Piratesong, I can only see three of the shots you posted above, but they don't seem to be the ones I'm most used to seeing either. Maybe I'll start grabbing screenshots of a few of them to compare.

I also doubt that most of the voting is legitimate in turns of creating winning percentages. I think we'd have to be voting on a much wider range of themes and individual pictures. I kind of wonder if getting 3 stars on the supermodels isn't related in some direct way to purchases. It seems like I hit a lucky streak after I stock up on diamonds...

Piratesong your attachments don't seem to be working.

Sunlily, I don't think so, I just think you dress your supermodels really well

I, too, noticed that some of the photoshoot pictures from "Sohpie's agency" are the exact same ones months after months. There's one in particular I can't remember the name of the theme, but the model is posing at the beach area near the sea, and there's a blue glowing tree beside her. That particular picture kept popping up in my votes for months.

I also observed for a month now that the League may be glitched. Apart from the loading issues, my girls kept getting 0% compared to my opponent who got 100% however, my losses do not count and I don't lose any hearts. This happens about 80% of the time I enter League, but it records my winning streak. I don't know whether the results are glitched (because I personally feel my model dressed better most of the time) or the losses are not recording properly. I'll try to grab some screenshot in the next few days, since my League has been stuck forever.

I know that beach picture!! Funnily enough, since we started having this conversation my voting sessions have been new shots; I haven't seen any of the repeats I recognize.

And thank you Nai, although I don't think my outfits compare in any way to yours! They really complete the quest thread, to have the new items modeled so nicely with different things.

Right! If I ever see that one again, I'll post it here Hey I realized too, that I started getting less "Sophie" in my voting.

Aww thanks but I look at the 3 star photoshoot thread all the time and I get inspiration from you and piratesong on how to get 3 stars, since I have a lot that I'm stuck at the hated 75%.

Ok here's this weird issue I experienced continuously from the League for maybe more than a month now, and about 8 in 10 times I get this.

Here is the Pretty in Pink competition, I have accumulated 7 wins and have 1 heart left.

Name:  Photo 23-8-15 4 48 11 am.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  94.8 KB

I hit the "continue" button and came to this page. At the top, the theme is Pretty in Pink, and yes I still have 1 heart left. The model on the left is mine, she's Summer. You can see at the bottom she got 0%, and my opponent got 100%. I lost shamefully.

Name:  Photo 23-8-15 4 48 16 am.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  87.7 KB

I hit the "next" button and presumably, I would have lost my final heart and have to pay cash to enter from the start again. But no, here you can see I'm entering a girl for Pretty in Pink, I still have 1 heart left and my 7 wins have increased to 8 wins. I also highlighted my model Summer who has just lost and is resting for 4 hours.

Name:  Photo 23-8-15 4 48 30 am.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  93.9 KB

Very strange. First, I can't imagine that your model would have lost to a model who wasn't even wearing pink. Since I can't compete in the League right now, and have never understood the hearts, I can't really speak as to a technical issue but it does serve to further my distrust as to the legitimacy of the voting proccesses.

The same thing has been going on with my League for a while; I've just assumed that the voting percentages are not displaying correctly but that my wins (hearts) are. Of course, maybe that's because I enjoy winning more

This is a very informative piece of material you have here. It is so brilliantly covered that I am impressed about all the necessary facts have been explained easily. Simple, detailed and very valuable to a reader like me. It is good.<a href="http://www.angeljackets.com/categories/Supernatural-Jacket-Coats/">coats and jackets of supernatural</a>

Hmm... Who to choose??

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  72.9 KB

Lol that happened to me couple times, I would always vote the left one. We view girls in our closet as the one on the left, and definitely the flipped version looks a bit weirder, like her hair accessory doesn't look as fitting.

Btw, "Black and White"? Lol.

Black and White is the theme that's supposed to start this weekend. I always seem to get a 'preview' ahead of time, don't know why, but it tends to pit the models against one another in their original outfits (like Venetia, here)

Black & white are the color that support always to a General Person.
    That's why that color are always good.

Saw some weird photoshoot entries while voting.

This one on the right is quite weird lol!

Name:  Photo 11-1-16 7 16 07 pm.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  90.0 KB

Left one doesn't have anyone, right one is ??? How is it possible?

Name:  Photo 11-1-16 10 39 12 pm.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  93.0 KB

I've had a couple like that last pic before (the Lookbook one) but not recently. Also, did we not get a fashion league match?? I mean, I know we haven't been able to complete them in forever anyway, but now they all just say 'coming soon' with no date. The next one mine lists is Beautiful Blue, but I didn't have one open over the weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast